Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing
but i think in last week choti bahu all episodes were interesting
so hope this time trp will be high and if its not then i will never believe in this trp never never never
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaar...CV need to think more...and also if this fake wife track stop sooon then its good for CB...this is my own Idea...please don't hit me...hope after Rohen's birth day CB will rock with Good rating...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
With particular reference to CB:

After some aggressive steps taken by the rival channels---especially increasing the timing of their top two shows by 15 minutes, still there seems to be a drop there also, while CB has been steady.

The new show launched in the other channel has gone below 1 when many forum members were worried last week when it had a decent opening day.  I thought SRK was there in the show last week, hm--

CB could have done better but for the repulsive promos and a tuesday episode which wasa fiasco with the audio loss.

I do accept that all Dev fans are disliking this track, but once Dev comes out of his shell which i hope is not done hurriedly, then there will be an improvement in TRPS., too.  
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Chalhov...although the TRPS are around the same level, mondays episode gave the highest TRP for the week. That means rest of the week the TRPs were lower...since the entrance of Radhika as false wife happened later that week and also some disturbing promos were shown, I am wondering how much did that have an effect on the TRPs and audience interest .
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti U got them for ur analysis😉 have to see the 20th week will be available by wednesday.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

With particular reference to CB:

After some aggressive steps taken by the rival channels---especially increasing the timing of their top two shows by 15 minutes, still there seems to be a drop there also, while CB has been steady.

The new show launched in the other channel has gone below 1 when many forum members were worried last week when it had a decent opening day.  I thought SRK was there in the show last week, hm--

CB could have done better but for the repulsive promos and a tuesday episode which wasa fiasco with the audio loss.

I do accept that all Dev fans are disliking this track, but once Dev comes out of his shell which i hope is not done hurriedly, then there will be an improvement in TRPS., too.  

Radha SRK is there this week.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Radha SRK is there this week.

Thanks Chalhov, I saw some shaking of legs to happen this week too, infact I did not see it with interest.  Ok, so that is this week is it--hm...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Misti U got them for ur analysis😉 have to see the 20th week will be available by wednesday.

Well shall I say that I had some help...😉
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m waiting for this IPL to end.Did a BIIIG problem to CB