India-Forums

Kishore, the only one... (Page 5)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

In terms of who puts the Janda and who build the foundation... they ALL are the base and ALL are the Jandas.. DID 1 set a strong foundation, but DID is not their show.. they didn't make it.. BUT, they MADE IT in this industry THROUGH DID... just like the rest. It's not THEM who made the show popular... it's DANCE that makes it popular. Needless to say, they are amazing dancers obviously, because through auditions, naturally the best amongst the best would be chosen to compete. Oh.. and let's not forget.. it's all the drama and masala that Zee adds in to make it more spicier Wink

As for Amar, he was behind Jai, so not sure how it would be disturbing. It's a thakkar round.. it's all about the spunk, attitude, aggressive and rawness, and healthy competition. Yeah, I admit.. it was a little weird at first, but then when Amar was trying to console Jai.. that showed his sportsmanship and respect, regardless of the situation he was involved in due to Jai's shocking and indecent behavior.

I agree and disagree with some of your points, charmz, but I respect your opinions. So dont want to argue on everything I disagree with.. Big smile

Regarding the first paragraph above -- I agree with your comments to an extent. But if DANCE made the show popular, then how come all the other DANCE shows dont become popular the same way??!! So definitely the masters and the dancers have a part in making the show popular, I believe.. If the dancers didnt have the talent and the passion for dance, and if they dont improve and fix their flaws, the show would have become a flop for sure... Also I dont think all of them MADE it in the industry through the DID show.. Jai was already a BW winner and Alisha was also popular through BW.. Sid was already a background dancer in Bollywood.. Mayu had graduated from TLCDC and was working there and doing dance shows.. So in that aspect, most of the top ones had a hold in their community in one way or other... If we look at DID2, again most dancers have some established background in their regions...

Now second para regarding Amar disturbing Jai -- that didnt happen when they were performing together, but during the second chance round and when Jai did his solo for his music part (apparently, though Zee played the wrong track!), Amar was putting his foot forward towards Jai and interrupting him or distracting him - the Limelight video has that part clearly shown...

Anyway all aside, I hope, wish and pray that Jai and Amar will put everything behind and move forward as good friends in the dance industry... Smile

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by chocolover89

In that sense yes, they definitely come across as more competitive than the Josh girls who are more composed. There have been a few cases where I have been turned off by what some contestants said in the limelight..from both sides. I got annoyed with Amrita's jhanda bhashan..It was really stupid LOL

Vandu is the weakest dancer in DKS IMHO :( When she gets introduced as expression queen..I'm just like no no no LOL..that title is Vrushali's and no girl comes close to stealing it from her yet. Avneet comes the closest though..

Agree -- Vrushali is definitely the QUEEN of expressions on DID show, among the female contestants... After that it's Shakti and Kruti, and not Vandu... Vandu has good expressions, but not always perfect... Avneet is good, but her "acting big" bugs me...

Shakti and Kruti nd Binny have good expressions as well. But the way Vrush does it..I have yet to see anyone do it on DID..a lot of times it's just her eyes..likewise in guys no one beats Siddesh in expressions.

Vandu's expressions are good but certainly not good enough to be called QUEEN of expressions. I find Avneet to be very cute..

Edited by chocolover89 - 16 May 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeakannayipeeAreYaar

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desilawyer

ive seen the limelight episode where Alisha said they keep sending D sir in takkar...but that is true - they do! why not send others? come to think of it..a kishore v paulson tollywood takkar would be awesome!!! (i just loooveee tollywood acts!!Dancing)

Alisha even admitted that her performance was not that great during her takkar with Parvez - so i dnt think she is as arrogant as she is made out to be.

i also agree that both teams speak a lot, but from all the episodes i have seen...the attitude that is there is DID2, esp Amrita, Kruti and Vandana, has really put me off them. i agree Prince and Siddhesh also talk too much, but they have always been like that - since season 1 so that has never surprised me. DID2 contestants were not like that...so it stands out for me.

Agree with ya.. The reason that Kruti and Vandu shocked me is because they were so calm and quiet in DID2... Then all of a sudden seeing them acting wild and loud -- I couldnt believe my eyes and ears!! Amarita was like that in DID2, though she toned down in LM and then I liked her a lot and felt sorry for her bad luck on the show... But seeing her actions on DKS, I dont think I will support her the same way I did so far...

Alisha has never come across as arrogant or over confident to me.. In fact I felt she lacked confidence when DKS started, the kind of confidence she had in DID1... Seeing her back with a bang in last episode was mindblowing!!! Big smile

I also expected a takkar round between Paulson and Kishore.. I even wrote that in my wish list on the takkar wish list thread here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeyipeeAreYaar

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmz517

In terms of who puts the Janda and who build the foundation... they ALL are the base and ALL are the Jandas.. DID 1 set a strong foundation, but DID is not their show.. they didn't make it.. BUT, they MADE IT in this industry THROUGH DID... just like the rest. It's not THEM who made the show popular... it's DANCE that makes it popular. Needless to say, they are amazing dancers obviously, because through auditions, naturally the best amongst the best would be chosen to compete. Oh.. and let's not forget.. it's all the drama and masala that Zee adds in to make it more spicier Wink

As for Amar, he was behind Jai, so not sure how it would be disturbing. It's a thakkar round.. it's all about the spunk, attitude, aggressive and rawness, and healthy competition. Yeah, I admit.. it was a little weird at first, but then when Amar was trying to console Jai.. that showed his sportsmanship and respect, regardless of the situation he was involved in due to Jai's shocking and indecent behavior.

I agree and disagree with some of your points, charmz, but I respect your opinions. So dont want to argue on everything I disagree with.. Big smile

Regarding the first paragraph above -- I agree with your comments to an extent. But if DANCE made the show popular, then how come all the other DANCE shows dont become popular the same way??!! So definitely the masters and the dancers have a part in making the show popular, I believe.. If the dancers didnt have the talent and the passion for dance, and if they dont improve and fix their flaws, the show would have become a flop for sure... Also I dont think all of them MADE it in the industry through the DID show.. Jai was already a BW winner and Alisha was also popular through BW.. Sid was already a background dancer in Bollywood.. Mayu had graduated from TLCDC and was working there and doing dance shows.. So in that aspect, most of the top ones had a hold in their community in one way or other... If we look at DID2, again most dancers have some established background in their regions...

Now second para regarding Amar disturbing Jai -- that didnt happen when they were performing together, but during the second chance round and when Jai did his solo for his music part (apparently, though Zee played the wrong track!), Amar was putting his foot forward towards Jai and interrupting him or distracting him - the Limelight video has that part clearly shown...

Anyway all aside, I hope, wish and pray that Jai and Amar will put everything behind and move forward as good friends in the dance industry... Smile

you know, the more i see amar doing those steps during Jai's solo, the more i think it was amar's way of taking his own small revenge against Jai for saying everything Jai said before. coz in part1, he was away in the dark, walking and waiting for his step. its only when jai got his second chance that amar came and interrupted.
That is why, elders always say, always think before u talk, words once spoken cannot be taken back and do not preach much, god knows, when will things u yourself have said or done before comes and kicks u in ur a**.LOL, amar must have thought carpe diem andjumped inROFL

In a way i feel sorry for Jai, such an amazing dancer, his hai rama and manmohini hooked me up to DID.

for jhanda and danda, i wish amrita would stop talking about jhanda and danda and prove it with her dance, it seems her job in dks was to take on the loud boys  all alone,and verbally.
aur kruti : kya bole ammuaur kruti kibare  main, one was head of department in a college( BEducation society is kind of a college for fine arts), another has a masters, and all that education was just a piece of paperConfused
vandana: no more comments, already said before in this post

Two people whose way of speaking and handling the adverse situation has earned my respect: mayuresh and punit, what a surprise!!!!!,both r trained by TL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Agree -- Vrushali is definitely the QUEEN of expressions on DID show, among the female contestants... After that it's Shakti and Kruti, and not Vandu... Vandu has good expressions, but not always perfect... Avneet is good, but her "acting big" bugs me...

Shakti and Kruti nd Binny have good expressions as well. But the way Vrush does it..I have yet to see anyone do it on DID..a lot of times it's just her eyes..likewise in guys no one beats Siddesh in expressions.
Vandu's expressions are good but certainly not good enough to be called QUEEN of expressions. I find Avneet to be very cute..

Agree about Vrushali!!! No one can beat her so far in expressions, esp the ones that flash in her eyes so vividly!!! Agree about Siddesh being very good in expressions, and he is the best in that among all the DID male dancers so far.. But disagree that no guy can beat him in that - TERENCE definitely does!!!! Have you watched Terence's expressions when he demonstrated in DID2, as well as in his dance for DID-LM for his special episode?? Big smile Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeegilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Agree about Vrushali!!! No one can beat her so far in expressions, esp the ones that flash in her eyes so vividly!!! Agree about Siddesh being very good in expressions, and he is the best in that among all the DID male dancers so far.. But disagree that no guy can beat him in that - TERENCE definitely does!!!! Have you watched Terence's expressions when he demonstrated in DID2, as well as in his dance for DID-LM for his special episode?? Big smile Embarrassed

LOL akanna LOL I meant in male contestants..no one beats Siddesh in expressions. TongueLOL

Terence toh of course is the BEST! Day Dreaming YES I have seen his expressions in DID2 and DIDLM..and they're AMAZING..he can also express just through his eyes like Vrush Day Dreaming

Guess what, here the DID1 finale is coming on and my good luck..I turned it on when Terence's performance was going on...It felt SO good to see him on my TV again EmbarrassedDancingDay Dreaming And then I saw DID1's best duet Hai Rama as well Party So amazing :D  I'm still pissed off with Zee for editing it out in the original finale. They only show it now because they got a lot of complaints for editing it out Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannayipee

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

you know, the more i see amar doing those steps during Jai's solo, the more i think it was amar's way of taking his own small revenge against Jai for saying everything Jai said before. coz in part1, he was away in the dark, walking and waiting for his step. its only when jai got his second chance that amar came and interrupted.
That is why, elders always say, always think before u talk, words once spoken cannot be taken back and do not preach much, god knows, when will things u yourself have said or done before comes and kicks u in ur a**.LOL, amar must have thought carpe diem andjumped inROFL

In a way i feel sorry for Jai, such an amazing dancer, his hai rama and manmohini hooked me up to DID.

for jhanda and danda, i wish amrita would stop talking about jhanda and danda and prove it with her dance, it seems her job in dks was to take on the loud boys  all alone,and verbally.
aur kruti : kya bole ammuaur kruti kibare  main, one was head of department in a college( BEducation society is kind of a college for fine arts), another has a masters, and all that education was just a piece of paperConfused
vandana: no more comments, already said before in this post

Two people whose way of speaking and handling the adverse situation has earned my respect: mayuresh and punit, what a surprise!!!!!,both r trained by TL

@bold -- I agree, but at the same time cant help to wonder about Jai, because he is from Shiamak's academy... Now to the above list, I would add Shakti too, and she is also from TLCDC... I believe Vrushali also shows the same kind of humility, maybe due to her interaction with TL during DID1 and then Mayuresh during LM.. Alisha is also humble...

Regarding Amar -- whatever reason he had, he should have controlled his temper... I felt so bad seeing Amar doing that because I never expected that coming from him... Same thing about Kruti too, and it shocked me!! Amrita isnt a shocker because I have seen a lot of her aggressiveness in DID2, during the auditions.. I am also surprised that educated girls behaved that way!! I am sure Shakti wouldnt have acted that way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

LOL akanna LOL I meant in male contestants..no one beats Siddesh in expressions. TongueLOL

Terence toh of course is the BEST! Day Dreaming YES I have seen his expressions in DID2 and DIDLM..and they're AMAZING..he can also express just through his eyes like Vrush Day Dreaming

Guess what, here the DID1 finale is coming on and my good luck..I turned it on when Terence's performance was going on...It felt SO good to see him on my TV again EmbarrassedDancingDay Dreaming And then I saw DID1's best duet Hai Rama as well Party So amazing :D  I'm still pissed off with Zee for editing it out in the original finale. They only show it now because they got a lot of complaints for editing it out Sleepy

Yes, I am also watching the DID1 finale while posting on IF!! Big smile I wish they had mentioned it was DID1 finale, so I could have recorded it from the start! Now I missed the first part but still watched a bunch of TL and TKT preformances, including Mayu's Dil Se, Jai-Vrushu Hai Rama, TL's special act, Alisha's act, Alisha-Salman duet, etc!!! Big smile

Yes, Terence and Vrushali have wonderful eye expressions!! They both are equal in that!!! During DID1, Terence used to talk to his team dancers through his eyes, esp when they were scared, nervous, and feeling low... He used to reassure them and shows his support without saying any words to them.. It was WONDERFUL to watch all that!!! Embarrassed Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index