India-Forums

Kishore, the only one... (Page 3)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desilawyer

in the limelight epi's, Kruti and Vandana have come across as arrogant and over-competitive. i used to really like Vandu and Kruti simply coz they were from Terence ki Toli. but seeing their attitude as compared to that of DID1 girls has put me off the both of them! - sigh, and its a shame too coz Kruti is a good dancer. Vandana -  IMHO has lost her touch. her DID2 performances were better than what she has been doing in DKS and to then come across arrogant is a bit rich i feel.

I dont watch limelight episodes regularly, but have seen Vandu being over-confident in some, and I used to laugh in my mind because she is the weakest dancer in Jalwa team!! The Josh girls have a lot more class in their behavior, and they never attack their opponents verbally... The only one I am uncomfortable with in Josh is Avneet!! No offense, that child acts and talks big for her small age!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiMKrayZeeLeadNitrate

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i agree about avneet! :)
and yeah...a lot of contestants disappointed me...in their behaviour...even though i was big fans of theirs

i respect mayuresh immensly...people need to learn a little from him :) he reminded me a little bit of terence...

i did not notice kishore...but i saw it again...and then saw that...hmm... :)

Originally posted by akanna

in the limelight epi's, Kruti and Vandana have come across as arrogant and over-competitive. i used to really like Vandu and Kruti simply coz they were from Terence ki Toli. but seeing their attitude as compared to that of DID1 girls has put me off the both of them! - sigh, and its a shame too coz Kruti is a good dancer. Vandana -  IMHO has lost her touch. her DID2 performances were better than what she has been doing in DKS and to then come across arrogant is a bit rich i feel.

I dont watch limelight episodes regularly, but have seen Vandu being over-confident in some, and I used to laugh in my mind because she is the weakest dancer in Jalwa team!! The Josh girls have a lot more class in their behavior, and they never attack their opponents verbally... The only one I am uncomfortable with in Josh is Avneet!! No offense, that child acts and talks big for her small age!!

MKrayZeeakannayipee

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
i have always said that if only Jai quits being negative...the dude is well talented! he is not called the kind of prop for no reason. if only he learnt to just keep quiet. bas. itna zyada bol deta hai!
as for Kruti, i dnt even have words. this is not her first time. actually, this is not the first time a girl from DID2 has done something like this. Vandana has as well, albeit in the limelight epi. the girls in DID1 are WAY more courteous.

Jai is quite talented...and definitely one of the most if not the most versatile dancer to have come out of DID. He does talk too much which gets him into trouble..

Oh It's not Kruti's first time? this is the first time I have seen Kruti react like this..which is why I was so shocked and disappointed with her behavior. Amrita's personality has turned me off a few times before too so I wasn't so shocked and disappointed by her. It sucks because IMO in DID2 she was the strongest in GKG technicality wise and versatility wise. Vandana too? She comes across as sweet most of the time..

DID1 girls rock! :D
[/QUOTE]
in the limelight epi's, Kruti and Vandana have come across as arrogant and over-competitive. i used to really like Vandu and Kruti simply coz they were from Terence ki Toli. but seeing their attitude as compared to that of DID1 girls has put me off the both of them! - sigh, and its a shame too coz Kruti is a good dancer. Vandana -  IMHO has lost her touch. her DID2 performances were better than what she has been doing in DKS and to then come across arrogant is a bit rich i feel.[/QUOTE]
In that sense yes, they definitely come across as more competitive than the Josh girls who are more composed. There have been a few cases where I have been turned off by what some contestants said in the limelight..from both sides. I got annoyed with Amrita's jhanda bhashan..It was really stupid LOL

Vandu is the weakest dancer in DKS IMHO :( When she gets introduced as expression queen..I'm just like no no no LOL..that title is Vrushali's and no girl comes close to stealing it from her yet. Avneet comes the closest though..

Edited by chocolover89 - 16 May 2011 at 2:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatparipavitriangauranitaisensodyneAreYaar

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Vandu is the weakest dancer in DKS IMHO :( When she gets introduced as expression queen..I'm just like no no no LOL..that title is Vrushali's and no girl comes close to stealing it from her yet. Avneet comes the closest though..

Agreed. in Saturdays episode when Amrita intro'd Vandu as expression queen, i was like...D'ohThumbs Down 
also if you watch Amrita, Vandana and Kruti's expressions during the performances  - you will see what i mean.

pavitrianakannasensodynegilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Agreed. in Saturdays episode when Amrita intro'd Vandu as expression queen, i was like...D'ohThumbs Down 
also if you watch Amrita, Vandana and Kruti's expressions during the performances  - you will see what i mean.

OMG completely agree with you guys about Vandana! Honestly she is a veryyy weak dancer and did not even deserve to survive in DID2 as long as she did...her only memorable act IMO was her act with Shakti.

In DKS, she is coming across as more of a empty vessel making useless noiseLOL...atleast Kruti and Amrita are damn good dancers so woh bolein toh main kuch samjhun...what the heck does Vandana have so much akkad for about supposedly the "best" expressions/expressions queen and whatnot...ROFL...and when she was saying after the DID2 group act that woh taang DID-1 ki hai and she starts chomping on it, I was likeConfusedConfusedLOL

Honestly I've seen both Binny and Vandana's attempts to be soap heroines...Vandana was majorly cringe-inducing in her maha bore of a show...Binny is a far more natural actress (even though the show she's in is utter crap too...lol)...and had muchhh better expressions than Vandana on the DID stage also...and yes, Vrushali anyday beats both of them hands down in expressions...Vrushali is a TRUE bollywood heroine style expression queenClap

Also agree about Kruti's reaction in this scenario...veryyy disappointing...she looked like she literally wanted to kill Jai...what kind of behavior is this?? Such HATRED for a co-contestant?Thumbs Down  What exactly has Jai done to be HATED like this?? Kruti is a damn fine dancer but she doesn't need to look like she wants to KILL ppl...this is a whole another extreme levelConfusedConfused

pavitriancharmz517akannasensodynegilmores

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Thank you for pointing this out. For me Mayuresh, Bhavna, Vrushali, Alisha and Kishore and ofcourse the lil masters have always been performers who can take all the criticism without batting an eyelid and performers who give importance and respect to dance and dance alone - which is how it should be!!
the whole thing that happend was just so sad. i was actually disappointed most with Amrita and Kruti.

dont you think Dharmesh also should be included in ur list???
He always takes the critisim so calmly..Embarrassed

Natkhatparigauranitaicharmz517

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I am trying to figure out one thing. Yes, DID 2 is not perfect, but neither is DID 1. They both have their flaws and they both have their motor mouths. LOL DID 1 has 1 too many.. and DID 2 doesn't have motor mouths, they just have Kruti who overreacts and Amrita who is outgoing hence always speaks her mind (which also speaks a whole bunch of positivity). As for Vandana, I love her, but she really falls so weak compared to all the other contestants and makes me really miss Binny and Shakti on the show. Confused

DID 1 started all the controversy in terms of who is better and who is stronger, yadda yadda.. at first, DID 2 kept very quiet for the first week or 2, but when the opposite side continues their rants, how long is a person going to stay quiet? I agree, that Kruti and Amrita do talk, but not as hurtful as some of the things that DID1 contestants say.

It's a competition, so naturally they will be against each other and will want to prove they are better than the other side, however, in reality, both teams are equally strong. Both have extremely strong dancers and some very weak dancers.

Each dancer is SO different from the other. Yeah, both Mayuresh and Punit are from TL's academy and both are contemporary dancers, but still, they have their own type of styles and strengths. Punit has actually done a lot of other styles besides contemporary, since he was on Remo's team and Mayuresh had some of the most memorizing contemporary performance since he was on TL's team. So, it wouldn't be fair to compare them.. or D and Prince.. or Amar and Jai.. etc. They are all different.

In terms of who puts the Janda and who build the foundation... they ALL are the base and ALL are the Jandas.. DID 1 set a strong foundation, but DID is not their show.. they didn't make it.. BUT, they MADE IT in this industry THROUGH DID... just like the rest. It's not THEM who made the show popular... it's DANCE that makes it popular. Needless to say, they are amazing dancers obviously, because through auditions, naturally the best amongst the best would be chosen to compete. Oh.. and let's not forget.. it's all the drama and masala that Zee adds in to make it more spicier Wink

Whatever Jai did was not right, and everyone has the right to be agitated by it... plus, if his own team members were not happy about how Jai was reacting, why should DID 2 be? It was an unfortunate situation for 1 and all and hopefully something like this is never repeated. It was disrespectful and it was sad at the same time. I am glad that Jai apologized at the end and hopefully he finally learns to keep his mouth from running unnecessarily.

As for Amar, he was behind Jai, so not sure how it would be disturbing. It's a thakkar round.. it's all about the spunk, attitude, aggressive and rawness, and healthy competition. Yeah, I admit.. it was a little weird at first, but then when Amar was trying to console Jai.. that showed his sportsmanship and respect, regardless of the situation he was involved in due to Jai's shocking and indecent behavior.

As for Kishore, he is a sweetheart, however, I want to point out, that it's always the DID 2 members that stand up, and come on stage to congratulate a DID 1 member if their performance touched them. I don't recall many instances of DID 1 doing that, heck, they barely stand up to appreciate the other side when they give an amazing performance. And the incident on Saturday with Jai, it wasn't only Amar who consoled Jai.. so did Parvez.. and Dharmesh and Punit even went and hugged Jai.. I think that should be enough to show that they are not as pride driven as some make them out to be. Smile

P.S. --> Alisha is not quiet. She has made some over-confident remarks in the limelights videos where she says something like how DID 2 has weak contestants that's why they keep sending D to the thakkar round. Mind you, this is after Parvez outshined Alisha in their thakkar round.  And I will admit, Kruti's behavior really shocked me too! She was reacting as if Jai cursed at her and told her she is the worst dancer or something!! It wasn't that serious! Amrita is usually the type that says what she feels anyway, but she is always very appreciative and supportive of those who are very very talented on the other team, like when she mentioned how Jai is one of the most talented dancers.

Okay, I think I am done! Sorry!! I don't blame anyone if they don't read this post.. I know it's overbearingly long!! Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniaNatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dance.Regal.gauranitaiLeadNitrate

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

I do agree that Vrush is the queen of expressions! However, I do not think Vandu is bad, but she just doesn't have versatile expressions, which is VERY important. As for Avneet, she is such a doll!! But, I remember Farah saying something in LM that kids needs to watch their expressions because sometimes it does not come off innocently and ends up looking bad.. this was said after that girl Hansika from Mayu-Vrush's team performed (something like that). Hence, I think Avneet gets a little too carried away with her expressions sometimes and needs to find a fine balance between expressing naturally and expressing dramatically (she is still a child, I am sure she will learn). Star

I think Vrush, Binny and Ammu are the 3 ladies that know how to work their bodies, moves and expressions at the same time. The reason why I can't choose one being better than the other from these 3 is because again, they have their strengths in which expressions they play the best, so all 3 are my fav expressions queens! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainakanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index