Lux Dance ke Superstars

Kishore, the only one...

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
When I watched the dramabaazi Saturday episode, when Amar was given a perfect score and all the Jalwa team ran to hug him, Kishore stood up in his seat and didnt move from there.. It was very clear from his face that he disliked the whole thing, and didnt want to do wrong by taking one's side... He looked very upset and remained there, looking down... My heart went to him and my respect for him increased... I wish others learn how to behave from Mayuresh, Kishore, Vrushali, Alisha et al...

Now do the judges want Amar to improve or not, I wonder?! How can a true teacher turn a blind eye towards the flaws of a dancer and make him believe he did a perfect act?!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Akku di!

Amar was clearly better than Jai in that round! Granted Jai faced some problems that were out of his hand, but in a competition, you cannot focus on those things. If I watch Amar and Jai's performance without considering this whole fiasco, I would say Amar was the better dancer in this performance. Could Amar have been given 9 9 9 and Jai 8 8 8 (hypothetically) - probably. However, judges always stick to the 10-10-10 and 9-9-9 formula in the takkar round unless it was clearly a weak one. I think the point here is just to say one is better than the other as opposed to saying one could improve himself further. The same argument was made with Bhavna and Amrita's performance the week before.

Having said that, all this drama just showed the lack of maturity in a lot of these contestants. Kudos to those who didn't allow the channel's TRP tactics to lose their manners and composure.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for pointing this out. For me Mayuresh, Bhavna, Vrushali, Alisha and Kishore and ofcourse the lil masters have always been performers who can take all the criticism without batting an eyelid and performers who give importance and respect to dance and dance alone - which is how it should be!!
the whole thing that happend was just so sad. i was actually disappointed most with Amrita and Kruti.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I just posted this in other thread -
To me Jai was better than Amar in dancing and deserved more marks than Amar for sure ( keeping the whole wrong track issue / reperforming aside ofcourse !! )
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: desilawyer

Thank you for pointing this out. For me Mayuresh, Bhavna, Vrushali, Alisha and Kishore and ofcourse the lil masters have always been performers who can take all the criticism without batting an eyelid and performers who give importance and respect to dance and dance alone - which is how it should be!!

the whole thing that happend was just so sad. i was actually disappointed most with Amrita and Kruti.

Kruti looked like an idiot - what the heck was she screaming in the background? 😆
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Akku di!

Amar was clearly better than Jai in that round! Granted Jai faced some problems that were out of his hand, but in a competition, you cannot focus on those things. If I watch Amar and Jai's performance without considering this whole fiasco, I would say Amar was the better dancer in this performance. Could Amar have been given 9 9 9 and Jai 8 8 8 (hypothetically) - probably. However, judges always stick to the 10-10-10 and 9-9-9 formula in the takkar round unless it was clearly a weak one. I think the point here is just to say one is better than the other as opposed to saying one could improve himself further. The same argument was made with Bhavna and Amrita's performance the week before.

Having said that, all this drama just showed the lack of maturity in a lot of these contestants. Kudos to those who didn't allow the channel's TRP tactics to lose their manners and composure.

Ajnu, you are active here!!! 🤗 So happy to see ya here... Now let's not fight, okay! 😃

Both were kinda same to me, but Jai's steps were harder than Amar's.. Plus Amar kinda repeated some steps.. I have always loved Amar in DID2 and he was one of my most fav on that show... But that Amar is kinda lost now!! I wouldnt have problems if Amar was given all 9s by the judges, but a perfect score was not right.. They finished their anger on Jai by favoring Amar in that situation, and I believe it was an immature act from their side, when they are expected to ease the situation in a diplomatic manner... I felt they USED Amar as a weapon to finish their anger on Jai, which bothers me... I hope Amar wouldnt get that into his head...

The judges dont give perfect score to the best among the two in the takkar rounds.. If that was the strategy, I wouldnt have had a problem with it... They have given 7s, 8s, and 9s to both dancers in some takkar rounds... 😕

akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Kruti looked like an idiot - what the heck was she screaming in the background? 😆

With both of ya here... I was appalled by the behavior of Jruti - totally unexpected from her... Amrita wasnt a shocker as she has always been loud and shown temper before too...
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

I just posted this in other thread -

To me Jai was better than Amar in dancing and deserved more marks than Amar for sure ( keeping the whole wrong track issue / reperforming aside ofcourse !! )

With ya Nishi... I watched their dance again, and I also felt Jai was better in the start and all, and I disliked the actions of Amar when he tried to disturb Jai in the middle of his solo... The judges should have pointed that out to Amar.. I am sure TL would have...

A drama lover always brings drama to the sets!!!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Parvez was really sweet when consoling Jai, even Amar. Manish was amazing though.

Sadly Amrita and Kruti looked really bad that day that day. It looked like: if they could they would go on to the stage and hit Jai or something, especially Kruti..who was already jumping and screaming--IMO she was lucky she didn't have the mike.🤔 😆

Anyways tempers were flying high that day and a lot of people acted stupidly..hope it never happens again.

About the takkar: Jai's choreography was harder and better too--plus he was moving well too barring the fact that he looked slightly confused and hassled. I'm pretty sure that if the song problem hadn't happened, Jai would have won.

In the bits they did together, Amar outshone Jai mostly because by that time Jai was just so upset and affected by what had happened that it showed.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Ajnu, you are active here!!! 🤗 So happy to see ya here... Now let's not fight, okay! 😃

Both were kinda same to me, but Jai's steps were harder than Amar's.. Plus Amar kinda repeated some steps.. I have always loved Amar in DID2 and he was one of my most fav on that show... But that Amar is kinda lost now!! I wouldnt have problems if Amar was given all 9s by the judges, but a perfect score was not right.. They finished their anger on Jai by favoring Amar in that situation, and I believe it was an immature act from their side, when they are expected to ease the situation in a diplomatic manner... I felt they USED Amar as a weapon to finish their anger on Jai, which bothers me... I hope Amar wouldnt get that into his head...

The judges dont give perfect score to the best among the two in the takkar rounds.. If that was the strategy, I wouldnt have had a problem with it... They have given 7s, 8s, and 9s to both dancers in some takkar rounds... 😕

🤗 LOL, di! You have spent so much time in this section that even a simple discussion that involves a difference in opinion seems like a "fight" to you. 😆 It's okay to disagree, di, it does not mean that we are on a battlefield - although many on the forum act otherwise!

I don't know, I have bad memory, but I am pretty sure that lately, the judges have been giving all the contestants in the takkar rounds 9s and 10s.

Regarding Amar - I always preferred his act in contemporary as opposed to hip-hop which is his original genre in dance. His hip-hop acts never appealed to me since he emotes with such grace that it is always a treat to watch him do contemporary dance.

I don't think that the judges were targeting Jai because he had done nothing except stop in between at that point. The disrespect did not come until after they had given Amar points. So the sequence does not follow here.

Anyway, at the end of the day- I think the channel just did all this to garner higher TRPs and create some drama that will bring them in the spotlight since the show is almost over. Voila! Mission accomplished.