An Open Appeal to All... (Page 4)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi. .
Hats off to u!!a very very very much needed post!i cnt find proper words to respond. .all i hav to say is,i cmplty agree wit u n be here to support. .n hope,there are many more who does the same.we r bounded togthr by the strong MKAP.so if we can share the happy tyms,we defo cn stay tgthr at bad phases too. <font size="4">.cz thats wat family does. .staying tgthr</font>

@ Bold : ClapClapClap

Agree very much with u , Azi...MKAP brought us together and our friendship evolved bec of this Show... A odd complaint now and then or criticism based on the episode is ok...but continuous , strident and harsh statements should be avoided..
ya,every1 hav gt their own pov.bt seeing everythng-good n bad wit d same criticising eyes is wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

Hug this goes out to all IF members...
Gonna go grab a cup of java.. Latte anyone?

This is for Sathya Hug .

I'll happily join you for a glass of peppermint or chamomille tea.Hug

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

I completely agree with you, Tanthya and negativity does breed negativity whilst watching the show and what aspects may be good is also lost due to our disappoinments which is understandable as we have invested a good part of our time on the show and this forum...

Our expectations are high and natural when we see the disintegration of the show we are more vocal in our disappointment

I guess the plus point is that the focus is back on the leads and as P Grey says that she reads our comments and whatever issues we have may be addressed in the course of the show...So if the focus remains Kriya then there is hope it will reach its glory days

But I guess the best policy is to sit tight and wait and watch how events fold..

@ Underlined : Well said Star..we are so fixated on seeing the negatives that when somthing Positive does happen, we just ignore it  or tend to weave it into negative context ...

Criticisms shud happen based on the episodes and not just for criticism purpose ..and off late ..we are criticizing  even without seeing the show ..that is not healthy ..

Yes..Since the much sought after Pearl's interview has finally come and she has clearly said that KRIYA WILL EMERGE STRONGER...there by unequivocally saying that there will be NO SOUTEN..we can relax...

Was Souten a speculation on the part of the viewers or was an article published on that possibility?
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

what to say?  youve said it all

Thankoo bery much Sathya ji!Clap

Say  "  U will give Shammi Kabab to me  " ...Evil Smile You too? Big smileAwww!

You are most welcome, Kulvi ...

BTW..got the book "Circle of friends"..am planning to read tonite..will give the FB [feed back ] in a day or two..

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Hugwonderful post tanthya u have no idea dear how was feeling for last some days yaara too much negativity whenever we try to say something we have been shut down so i thought better kep quite thought i am in minority no one will understand but i am loving this positive approach from ur side u guys are the pillars of this forum need support from u hmm i was soo depressed that was not commenting at arhaans comment box alsoWinkhmm chalo everything is fine now muwahss to you

Thank You, NazHug..

I agree, it escalated and kept on escalating without a check ...

Jeez, Hun..This is an open forum ...U r free and u shud be free to state ur opinions , Dear ..At least Let me see u hopping ,jumping and Buzzing in the forum from now on  Tongue

eee ka Baat Hui ...Tohre Arhaan ko bhi akele chod diya ShockedShockedShocked..yeh Achi baat neina...Phoran jao aur comment karbo { tabhi soch rahi hoo AB kaise neeche aagaya }

Have a blast, dear..Enjoy urself but just dont take everything said personal ...Hug

16 wala chummi for u !!

telstra

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

what to say?  youve said it all

Thankoo bery much Sathya ji!Clap

Say  "  U will give Shammi Kabab to me  " ...Evil Smile You too? Big smileAwww!

You are most welcome, Kulvi ...

BTW..got the book "Circle of friends"..am planning to read tonite..will give the FB [feed back ] in a day or two..

Egg-coos-Moi..I already staked  my claim and Shammi is MINE with or without Kulvi's assent !! and so is Sir John ... So all ye  British Roses ...BEAT IT !!   Evil SmileLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

I completely agree with you, Tanthya and negativity does breed negativity whilst watching the show and what aspects may be good is also lost due to our disappoinments which is understandable as we have invested a good part of our time on the show and this forum...

Our expectations are high and natural when we see the disintegration of the show we are more vocal in our disappointment

I guess the plus point is that the focus is back on the leads and as P Grey says that she reads our comments and whatever issues we have may be addressed in the course of the show...So if the focus remains Kriya then there is hope it will reach its glory days

But I guess the best policy is to sit tight and wait and watch how events fold..

@ Underlined : Well said Star..we are so fixated on seeing the negatives that when somthing Positive does happen, we just ignore it  or tend to weave it into negative context ...

Criticisms shud happen based on the episodes and not just for criticism purpose ..and off late ..we are criticizing  even without seeing the show ..that is not healthy ..

Yes..Since the much sought after Pearl's interview has finally come and she has clearly said that KRIYA WILL EMERGE STRONGER...there by unequivocally saying that there will be NO SOUTEN..we can relax...

Was Souten a speculation on the part of the viewers or was an article published on that possibility?

Not an Article, Mera..it was said so on a TV segment..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Atticus

Hug this goes out to all IF members...
Gonna go grab a cup of java.. Latte anyone?

This is for Sathya Hug .

I'll happily join you for a glass of peppermint or chamomille tea.Hug

No Hug for me !! CryCryCryOuchOuchOuch

Go to top