An Open Appeal to All... (Page 12)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[

@ Blue...So True  !1

When I opened tht Sbb thread that said Amma plans on the  XYZ stuff ...All went nuclear and completely by passed Amma and Latched on to Krishna and began the  Amma Song [ I mean lamenting n going OTT]  ...I was dumbfounded to say the  least ...for  I had made it very clear in the first and in all the post that it is AMMA who is doing and never in the segment has it been mentioned that K has anything to do with it...and from the  reaction , I might have as well stitched my lips together...That was a traumatic 4 days LOLLOLLOL

LOL, true... that theard was bheryyy interesting...almost passed 100 pages i guess...LOL i was hurt reading that there will b a rift bw/n kriya and it's a history that it'll b only K who'll b shown in bad light as in daily soaps it's alwayzz men who does wrong...and it'll make me hate K which i don't want to but STILL i'm being confident that may b amma will trry to brng another grl but K will never ever agree for that no matter what happns bw/n him and P...Approve
[/QUOTE]

Bey...we dont say the "G" word we say XYZ...samjho ke naahi WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] 

G...?? what G...Confused didn't get it...?

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Pragati.T

BTW howz my first siiggy...? Smile thanx to d member who made it...TongueEmbarrassed

They are fine, Beta ...quite Hatke...AB looks as if he is in the desert looking for ..** Ahem, Ahem**

am reminded of the Afreen Song..Big smile

Why is he looking for Ahem in the desertShocked? Ahem is on Saath Nibhana Saathiya on Star Plus too.WinkBig smileTongue

ROFLROFLClapClapTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Tanths,

Sorry for a short reply earlier was working away..

Well I hope the message is loud and clear.. You know how it is, in one out the other it goes half the time.
Just hope we can all keep together and bring different elements in to entertain the forum.. and keep going.
Pass positivity as naturally behaviours breed behaviours.

Carisma. xx

Edited by carisma2 - 16 May 2011 at 12:41pm
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Cool

ErmmHug
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

what to say?  youve said it all

Thankoo bery much Sathya ji!Clap

Say  "  U will give Shammi Kabab to me  " ...Evil Smile You too? Big smileAwww!

You are most welcome, Kulvi ...

BTW..got the book "Circle of friends"..am planning to read tonite..will give the FB [feed back ] in a day or two..

Egg-coos-Moi..I already staked  my claim and Shammi is MINE with or without Kulvi's assent !! and so is Sir John ... So all ye  British Roses ...BEAT IT !!   Evil SmileLOLLOL

Dream on DearHug! Guess where they are both headed in two months.Wink  Big smile  Kulvi has a "karate kid" just to protect her precious gems. Big smile

Things change in 2 months !!Big smileHug
Hug
You are not  reckoning the famed Tanthya charm...One  charming flutter of eyelashes ** Borrowed from Nainaji** and The Karate Kid just is knocked out  and wakes up becoming my staunch Loyalist   **Unlike  Amma**  and will help me in getting Shammi n Sir john  to my harem ..already occupied by Master/s Ayaz and  Harris Wink
Wink

You have to borrow Naina's weapons.  All I do is Big smile and Hug and they come HugBig smile to me.  

I just realized there is no such character on MKAP that draws everyone around him/her without batting an eyelid.  Even Krishna had a family that loved him and a family that hated his guts.

Aman !! Aman was loved by his parents n Sax's  until the wedding

@Atticus - girl - we need to lock up our kids!!!!!
Check out these half-man eaters!!!!ROFL Whaaat?ShockedErmmOuch

Awww Mera! you know I'm just jealous!!!Hug

But all is fair in love and war...Sathya had already staked her claim on No1 S and No3 S - guess youll just have to be happy with No2 - lekin kaan mein tel jaroor daalna - baatein bahut hongi!!!LOL

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Cool

ErmmHug

what to say?  youve said it all

Thankoo bery much Sathya ji!Clap

Say  "  U will give Shammi Kabab to me  " ...Evil Smile You too? Big smileAwww!

You are most welcome, Kulvi ...

BTW..got the book "Circle of friends"..am planning to read tonite..will give the FB [feed back ] in a day or two..

Egg-coos-Moi..I already staked  my claim and Shammi is MINE with or without Kulvi's assent !! and so is Sir John ... So all ye  British Roses ...BEAT IT !!   Evil SmileLOLLOL

Dream on DearHug! Guess where they are both headed in two months.Wink  Big smile  Kulvi has a "karate kid" just to protect her precious gems. Big smile

Things change in 2 months !!Big smileHug
Hug
You are not  reckoning the famed Tanthya charm...One  charming flutter of eyelashes ** Borrowed from Nainaji** and The Karate Kid just is knocked out  and wakes up becoming my staunch Loyalist   **Unlike  Amma**  and will help me in getting Shammi n Sir john  to my harem ..already occupied by Master/s Ayaz and  Harris Wink
Wink

You have to borrow Naina's weapons.  All I do is Big smile and Hug and they come HugBig smile to me.  

I just realized there is no such character on MKAP that draws everyone around him/her without batting an eyelid.  Even Krishna had a family that loved him and a family that hated his guts.

Aman !! Aman was loved by his parents n Sax's  until the wedding

@Atticus - girl - we need to lock up our kids!!!!!
Check out these half-man eaters!!!!ROFL Whaaat?ShockedErmmOuch

Awww Mera! you know I'm just jealous!!!Hug

But all is fair in love and war...Sathya had already staked her claim on No1 S and No3 S - guess youll just have to be happy with No2 - lekin kaan mein tel jaroor daalna - baatein bahut hongi!!!LOL

No problemo! I'll talk even more. LOLBut in a few months can she manages 1S and 3S on her own? What are you planning to do while all 3 S are otherwise occupied?Wink
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Didi for this topic...

We really needed this ...this is a lovely show...and I know that ppl are really passionate about the characters

But at the end of the day...every one's POV/criticism is valid...because if we all liked the same character or we all agreed on everything...just imagine how boring our lives will be...LOL

Just because we dont agree with how a character reacts/deals with a situation...does not mean we have to argue about it ...at the end of the day...CV's are going to decide everythingWink

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

We really needed this ...this is a lovely show...and I know that ppl are really passionate about the characters

But at the end of the day...every one's POV/criticism is valid...because if we all liked the same character or we all agreed on everything...just imagine how boring our lives will be...LOL

Just because we dont agree with how a character reacts/deals with a situation...does not mean we have to argue about it ...at the end of the day...CV's are going to decide everythingWink

MishtiBig smile

You hit the nail on the head. So here is some baadam halwa for youBig smile.  We approve or disapprove of a character's actions based on our own perceptions and experiences. POPS can make Krishna responsible for everything that goes wrong and show Prats to do no wrong. We are at their mercy bec' they tell the story and we have a choice to watch or ignore it.Smile

Edited by MERARAI - 16 May 2011 at 7:12pm

JensonMishti

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishti1983

MishtiBig smile

You hit the nail on the head. So here is some baadam halwa for youBig smile.  We approve or disapprove of a character's actions based on our own perceptions and experiences. POPS can make Krishna responsible for everything that goes wrong and show Prats to do no wrong. We are at their mercy bec' they tell the story and we have a choice to watch or ignore it.Smile

Thanks Didi for the halwa...it was yummy...rombha nalla halwa---you know tamil right?LOL

Yep..its all the CV's...and Star Plus tends to show female centric shows...I think even Star Plus was surprised when in MKAP the male lead with negative shades as per their initial story line...became more popular than the female lead...

The problem now I guess is that CV's are see sawing..they cant show the female lead agreeing that she fumbled  by taking K's feelings for granted and not listening when he was struggling to make her understand that its becoming tough for him to change completely ...after all he lived like that for 25 years...because P is idealistic and wanted Krishna to become responsible..

But K's character is too important to be ignored-after all his unique realism is what actually pushed MKAP to the top.

We may relate to K and P as per our perspective...but CV;s relate to TRP  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMERARAI

Go to top