Pratigya
Pratigya

An Open Appeal to All... (Page 10)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

thank you, totally agree , first paragraph are exact words come to mind while reading some of the comments.

My Pleasure, Mia ...

Yes ..Some of the  comments  were too harsh ..and extreme..

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Pragati.T

This was the Show which brought us all together... we the people of different Race, Religion,Region  bound  together  by our love of MKAP... we have become friends thanks to this show, we have exchanged our life histories, stood by when our friends were going through a bad phase, laughed with them when they were in a merry mood, have lent a shoulder when they needed a support...ALL This has been possible because of a show called  'MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA

This part i luved d most...soo true is it...Big smile 

Coming to the topic, I feel therez lot of speculations going on d forum about future track,whether Krishan will divorce Pratigya,will he betray her ands so,I whud say by making speculations on what has NOT happpned whud spoil the image of d show among d members who rarely visits d forum,as it'll give d wrong impression about the show to them...on weekend also i made it clear to a old member that therez nowhere mentioned that K has agreed for d second wedding or what...So yes i feel we shud not speculate or pass our reviwes on what has NOT happned,lets wait first and then after watching d track we'll pass our reviewes on that...

@ Blue...So True  !1

When I opened tht Sbb thread that said Amma plans on the  XYZ stuff ...All went nuclear and completely by passed Amma and Latched on to Krishna and began the  Amma Song [ I mean lamenting n going OTT]  ...I was dumbfounded to say the  least ...for  I had made it very clear in the first and in all the post that it is AMMA who is doing and never in the segment has it been mentioned that K has anything to do with it...and from the  reaction , I might have as well stitched my lips together...That was a traumatic 4 days LOLLOLLOL

LOL, true... that theard was bheryyy interesting...almost passed 100 pages i guess...LOL i was hurt reading that there will b a rift bw/n kriya and it's a history that it'll b only K who'll b shown in bad light as in daily soaps it's alwayzz men who does wrong...and it'll make me hate K which i don't want to but STILL i'm being confident that may b amma will trry to brng another grl but K will never ever agree for that no matter what happns bw/n him and P...Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
 BTW howz my first siiggy...? Smile thanx to d member who made it...TongueEmbarrassed
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

This was the Show which brought us all together... we the people of different Race, Religion,Region  bound  together  by our love of MKAP... we have become friends thanks to this show, we have exchanged our life histories, stood by when our friends were going through a bad phase, laughed with them when they were in a merry mood, have lent a shoulder when they needed a support...ALL This has been possible because of a show called  'MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA

This part i luved d most...soo true is it...Big smile 

Coming to the topic, I feel therez lot of speculations going on d forum about future track,whether Krishan will divorce Pratigya,will he betray her ands so,I whud say by making speculations on what has NOT happpned whud spoil the image of d show among d members who rarely visits d forum,as it'll give d wrong impression about the show to them...on weekend also i made it clear to a old member that therez nowhere mentioned that K has agreed for d second wedding or what...So yes i feel we shud not speculate or pass our reviwes on what has NOT happned,lets wait first and then after watching d track we'll pass our reviewes on that...

@ Blue...So True  !1

When I opened tht Sbb thread that said Amma plans on the  XYZ stuff ...All went nuclear and completely by passed Amma and Latched on to Krishna and began the  Amma Song [ I mean lamenting n going OTT]  ...I was dumbfounded to say the  least ...for  I had made it very clear in the first and in all the post that it is AMMA who is doing and never in the segment has it been mentioned that K has anything to do with it...and from the  reaction , I might have as well stitched my lips together...That was a traumatic 4 days LOLLOLLOL

LOL, true... that theard was bheryyy interesting...almost passed 100 pages i guess...LOL i was hurt reading that there will b a rift bw/n kriya and it's a history that it'll b only K who'll b shown in bad light as in daily soaps it's alwayzz men who does wrong...and it'll make me hate K which i don't want to but STILL i'm being confident that may b amma will trry to brng another grl but K will never ever agree for that no matter what happns bw/n him and P...Approve

Bey...we dont say the "G" word we say XYZ...samjho ke naahi WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

BTW howz my first siiggy...? Smile thanx to d member who made it...TongueEmbarrassed

They are fine, Beta ...quite Hatke...AB looks as if he is in the desert looking for ..** Ahem, Ahem**

am reminded of the Afreen Song..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

Hug this goes out to all IF members...
Gonna go grab a cup of java.. Latte anyone?

This is for Sathya Hug .

Humming Finchy ...

Hug

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths,
I was de first one to press like...and seems i am de last one to post de comment...Stern Smile
Timely postThumbs Up..I am keeping it short and simple...MKAP KI JAI HO!!!!!

Edited by DevuDivya - 16 May 2011 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanths well said... Hug

I have to agree.. negativity  breeds negativity and I will accept my disappointment with the current track which is justified... it's natural to feel strongly about a show we have spent so much time on...although it's just as important to look at the bigger picture regardless of the track we have eventually received what we asked for Kriya are finally in the spotlight !!

A part from this we  should always keep in mind as you very well stated this is the show that has not only brought  but has kept us all together... so now putting our disappointments aside let's wait and watch where this leads our show/ Kriya... !!

More importantly I feel it's necessary individuals have an open mind and while we critique the characters understand that others are bound to have a different perspective... enjoy a healthy discussion !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 16 May 2011 at 9:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIb2011tanthya

Go to top