Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti1983

@ bold..Nalla pesura...ana yeh hubby siruppangu..even now after nearly 3 yrs...he says I speak with a funny accent πŸ˜†

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya--- Love it πŸ‘

No problems. We'll work the kinks out soon enough. πŸ˜‰  How well does he speak Bengali?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Fati di is not here ehiliye toh hum pura maza uthayenge... humri jaan.. πŸ˜‰

Maza Sirf tum hi nahi, Hum bhi lenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anondo

Completely agreed πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘

Thank You AnondoπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutisinha

diii i full agree with u no dot & u r the big support of MKAP i like what u have writte &what  u  give message pass  to everone in forum  or MKAP  real like u i hats up of u r great loveuuu allot  keep it up 

Thank You, Shruthi πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdhabd

well said sis...totally agree with u

Thankooo  Sniggy !! πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

ya,every1 hav gt their own pov.bt seeing everythng-good n bad wit d same criticising eyes is wrong.

Agreed, Sweet heart ..give credit when it is due ..and be vocal in criticizing when they err...😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevuDivya

Hi Tanths,

I was de first one to press like...and seems i am de last one to post de comment...😳
Timely postπŸ‘πŸΌ..I am keeping it short and simple...MKAP KI JAI HO!!!!!

Hi Divs ..😊

Thank You ..

MKAP ki Jai hogi HI...Hum sab jo uske saath hain πŸ˜ƒ
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very well written TanthsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...dis was seriously a much needed post...completely agree wid u in every aspect.We all should try our best 2 reduce negative posts on d forum n rather think bout d positive outcomes of any particular track. I would really lyk if ppl ton dwn their critism on both Krish n Pratz by refrainin frm sayin things such as K's character has lost his significance, he's dumb n things lyk dat...such posts n responses really make me feel bad...All i would lyk 2 say dat m wid u in creatin positivity in d forum... 

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanths well said... πŸ€—

I have to agree.. negativity  breeds negativity and I will accept my disappointment with the current track which is justified... it's natural to feel strongly about a show we have spent so much time on...although it's just as important to look at the bigger picture regardless of the track we have eventually received what we asked for Kriya are finally in the spotlight !!

A part from this we  should always keep in mind as you very well stated this is the show that has not only brought  but has kept us all together... so now putting our disappointments aside let's wait and watch where this leads our show/ Kriya... !!

More importantly I feel it's necessary individuals have an open mind and while we critique the characters understand that others are bound to have a different perspective... enjoy a healthy discussion !!

Thank You, Binny

Accepted most of us are disappointed  with the way the track is progressing and the musical chairs of the tech teams ... But what I am trying to say is critique away but do not harangue and belabour the same point again and again  especially when one knows that the desired change will not happen within a episode .

@ underlined ...Well said !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitakundru

My Kriya in spotlight enough for me,but yeah i am little disappointed wtih present track.One thing now atleast we can see some different scenes and  new dialogues.Looking forward to future track with positive frame of mind.

That is a good attitude to take, Sanchita 😊