An Open Appeal to All... - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Tanths,

Sorry for a short reply earlier was working away..

Well I hope the message is loud and clear.. You know how it is, in one out the other it goes half the time.
Just hope we can all keep together and bring different elements in to entertain the forum.. and keep going.
Pass positivity as naturally behaviours breed behaviours.

Carisma. xx
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
😎
Originally posted by MERARAI

🤔🤗

Awww Mera! you know I'm just jealous!!!🤗

But all is fair in love and war...Sathya had already staked her claim on No1 S and No3 S - guess youll just have to be happy with No2 - lekin kaan mein tel jaroor daalna - baatein bahut hongi!!!😆
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

😎

Awww Mera! you know I'm just jealous!!!🤗

But all is fair in love and war...Sathya had already staked her claim on No1 S and No3 S - guess youll just have to be happy with No2 - lekin kaan mein tel jaroor daalna - baatein bahut hongi!!!😆

No problemo! I'll talk even more. 😆But in a few months can she manages 1S and 3S on her own? What are you planning to do while all 3 S are otherwise occupied?😉
Thanks Didi for this topic...

We really needed this ...this is a lovely show...and I know that ppl are really passionate about the characters

But at the end of the day...every one's POV/criticism is valid...because if we all liked the same character or we all agreed on everything...just imagine how boring our lives will be...😆

Just because we dont agree with how a character reacts/deals with a situation...does not mean we have to argue about it ...at the end of the day...CV's are going to decide everything😉
Originally posted by mishti1983

Thanks Didi for this topic...

We really needed this ...this is a lovely show...and I know that ppl are really passionate about the characters

But at the end of the day...every one's POV/criticism is valid...because if we all liked the same character or we all agreed on everything...just imagine how boring our lives will be...😆

Just because we dont agree with how a character reacts/deals with a situation...does not mean we have to argue about it ...at the end of the day...CV's are going to decide everything😉

Mishti😃

You hit the nail on the head. So here is some baadam halwa for you😃.  We approve or disapprove of a character's actions based on our own perceptions and experiences. POPS can make Krishna responsible for everything that goes wrong and show Prats to do no wrong. We are at their mercy bec' they tell the story and we have a choice to watch or ignore it.😊
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

Mishti😃

You hit the nail on the head. So here is some baadam halwa for you😃.  We approve or disapprove of a character's actions based on our own perceptions and experiences. POPS can make Krishna responsible for everything that goes wrong and show Prats to do no wrong. We are at their mercy bec' they tell the story and we have a choice to watch or ignore it.😊

Thanks Didi for the halwa...it was yummy...rombha nalla halwa---you know tamil right?😆

Yep..its all the CV's...and Star Plus tends to show female centric shows...I think even Star Plus was surprised when in MKAP the male lead with negative shades as per their initial story line...became more popular than the female lead...

The problem now I guess is that CV's are see sawing..they cant show the female lead agreeing that she fumbled  by taking K's feelings for granted and not listening when he was struggling to make her understand that its becoming tough for him to change completely ...after all he lived like that for 25 years...because P is idealistic and wanted Krishna to become responsible..

But K's character is too important to be ignored-after all his unique realism is what actually pushed MKAP to the top.

We may relate to K and P as per our perspective...but CV;s relate to TRP  😆

Thanks Didi for the halwa...it was yummy...rombha nalla halwa---you know tamil right?😆

Yep..its all the CV's...and Star Plus tends to show female centric shows...I think even Star Plus was surprised when in MKAP the male lead with negative shades as per their initial story line...became more popular than the female lead...

The problem now I guess is that CV's are see sawing..they cant show the female lead agreeing that she fumbled  by taking K's feelings for granted and not listening when he was struggling to make her understand that its becoming tough for him to change completely ...after all he lived like that for 25 years...because P is idealistic and wanted Krishna to become responsible..

But K's character is too important to be ignored-after all his unique realism is what actually pushed MKAP to the top.

We may relate to K and P as per our perspective...but CV;s relate to TRP  😆

Ada, namba ooru ponna? 😃

On IF interview, PGray didn't seem very confident about the "rift".   They know most viewers want to see K and P stay together. Doesn't make much of  a diff. given that they won't take a chance with keeping them apart for too long.

Onngu ooru ponnu ille...oongu ooru maatuponnu😆...

I am a bengali... recently married  an   Iyer 😆

I dont care any more...lol 😆 about the rift...As long as they dont  mess with K's character any more😎

Krishna and Pratigya are both leads...Their roles should complement each other...coz this is one of the few soaps where the male lead is equal to the female lead...its just that there is no "Krishna" in the Title MKAP...
Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago

Onngu ooru ponnu ille...oongu ooru maatuponnu😆...

I am a bengali... recently married  an   Iyer 😆

I dont care any more...lol 😆 about the rift...As long as they dont  mess with K's character any more😎

Krishna and Pratigya are both leads...Their roles should complement each other...coz this is one of the few soaps where the male lead is equal to the female lead...its just that there is no "Krishna" in the Title MKAP...

Engathu maatuponney🤗? Tamizh nanna pesaraye😃?

None of the other SP shows have a male lead like Krishna who drew a lot of viewers to the show.

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

Engathu maatuponney🤗? Tamizh nanna pesaraye😃?

None of the other SP shows have a male lead like Krishna who drew a lot of viewers to the show.

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya.

@ bold..Nalla pesura...ana yeh hubby siruppangu..even now after nearly 3 yrs...he says I speak with a funny accent 😆

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya--- Love it 👏
Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago