Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Kesariyaaa has spoken.πŸ€—

Constructive criticism is healthy but repeating it over again like a broken record gets tiresome.

LOL...it's as if you all are waiting for me to break the silence πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
tanthya thumbnail

Was it intentional not to highlight WISE in bold?πŸ˜†

You got It !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

LOL...it's as if you all are waiting for me to break the silence 😳

You Just have no idea how avidly we were waiting for u to open that clammed shell and let the pearls of wisdom roll out...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL...it's as if you all are waiting for me to break the silence 😳

Of courseπŸ˜†! Is there any reason to doubt itπŸ˜‰? Once you have met the requirements, you'll know for I'll go back to calling you Sacheee!πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Of courseπŸ˜†! Is there any reason to doubt itπŸ˜‰? Once you have met the requirements, you'll know for I'll go back to calling you Sacheee!πŸ˜†

Tanths..prefers to call me Kesariyaaa now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Finally got to reply...I agree criticism on every aspect of the show is not healthy...like you said we miss out on the good aspects of the show...

Like you said negativity breeds negativity...I absolutely agree..coz at times I feel we get influenced by other people's reviews and watch it on the basis of that..and continue on ...which might not have been the case..had we watched it before reading someone else's review...I would urge people to actually watch the show and then review based on what you see rather than what you read on the forum.

Having said that I would say healthy criticism is very important and as we all know cvs look out for it on the forum. 😊

A Bang On Post,Poojie ...It is as u say...we will be presenting our view...for a full on POV...watch the show  and form ur own ..that way u will not get influenced by the way we think ...

Healthy criticism is  not only important but needed to keep the show  on the popularity graph...it is when negative criticism  comes into play that one must be  cautious..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

hi my dear friend never seen u before well ab pura serial sirf ak hi baat par to nahi chal sakta na age bhi barhna hota hai just try to understand
and tanthya dii will comment on it later sorry

Tanthya Dii has commented , Mushkii...

Tum kahan thi, Aaj nazar nahi aayi..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Much needed post di πŸ‘ , i was afraid to be active as in the past in the forum because stating one's POV is being taken in a wrong way and i almost thought of being a silent reader but then ofcourse remembered this is an open forum and freedom of thought  and expression is still intact...

i too find criticism in the forum sometimes justified but most of the times demeaning n unwanted on certain characters or even actors...we must understand that if the CV's are intelligent enough to create such brilliant characters they could well be trusted to shape them up too according to the requirement of the story...some flexibility is always allowed for general soap characters...let them do their job and apply their creativity...too much criticism would do more harm than good to our fav show...

and its the love of MKAP that keeps us together , whatever difference in opinion or dislike of tracks and characters we have...😊 we will be with MKAP ,all the time, come hell or whatever...😊 long live MKAP... πŸ˜ƒ

Yes..It was about time that  this Forum  relaxed a bit ...Hmmm part  of the problem arose bec few readers misunderstood the posters post's and jumped to erroneous conclusion  with out giving the benefit of doubt to the poster.. Had they just pm'ed the said poster and sought clarification, I m sure a bit of the the negativism would have decreased...but by not doing tht we carried our  misjudgement to all their posts and thought of it in a rigid way ...giving rise to many a acrimonious arguments...Lets hope tht we stay united in the upcoming days cos it will be surely gut wrenching for all the P n K  lovers..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was the Show which brought us all together... we the people of different Race, Religion,Region  bound  together  by our love of MKAP... we have become friends thanks to this show, we have exchanged our life histories, stood by when our friends were going through a bad phase, laughed with them when they were in a merry mood, have lent a shoulder when they needed a support...ALL This has been possible because of a show called  'MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA

This part i luved d most...soo true is it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ 

Coming to the topic, I feel therez lot of speculations going on d forum about future track,whether Krishan will divorce Pratigya,will he betray her ands so,I whud say by making speculations on what has NOT happpned whud spoil the image of d show among d members who rarely visits d forum,as it'll give d wrong impression about the show to them...on weekend also i made it clear to a old member that therez nowhere mentioned that K has agreed for d second wedding or what...So yes i feel we shud not speculate or pass our reviwes on what has NOT happned,lets wait first and then after watching d track we'll pass our reviewes on that...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you, totally agree , first paragraph are exact words come to mind while reading some of the comments.