Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Well about this post... my thoughts...🤔😎
😎🤔
We all see MKAP and for that matter the world through our own experiences. I admit I have on occasion been "Critical" of the performance or character's role on MKAP.  A healthy discussion keeps the forum hopping and keeps it interesting for all of us.

What has made me uncomfortable about the tone of this forum for the past few months is the "pushback"  for expressing a different point of view about Krishna or Prats and the staunch defense of them.  Would we get upset if someone had a preference for or really liked a different color or food we may find unpalatable?

We are wise witty and wonderful women of the world and let's stay that way. 😃

@ Bold : Let's !!👍🏼
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Summava, they are considered as ambrosia's by toto's

I fathomed that ..what Amma does is nothing to the real horror stories  that I have come across ..the manipulation's , the constant brainwash...dreadful !!

True, Amma is not anywhere some of the real life sasumas, the terror they have inflicted in in real life when tehy behave like "pazham nazhivi paalile vizhundamadhiri" (dripping honey) in public but venomous to the bone marrow in the way they tortured their bahus. <<<< Shudder>>>>

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love the show and i will watch it . I am happy that their focus is once again on kriya and hats off to you for writing such a great post .MKAP rocks
MERARAI thumbnail

@ Bold : Let's !!👍🏼

Was it intentional not to highlight WISE in bold?😆
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Finally got to reply...I agree criticism on every aspect of the show is not healthy...like you said we miss out on the good aspects of the show...

Like you said negativity breeds negativity...I absolutely agree..coz at times I feel we get influenced by other people's reviews and watch it on the basis of that..and continue on ...which might not have been the case..had we watched it before reading someone else's review...I would urge people to actually watch the show and then review based on what you see rather than what you read on the forum.

Having said that I would say healthy criticism is very important and as we all know cvs look out for it on the forum. 😊
MERARAI thumbnail

Home is in my heart , Thank you for saying that they will  always be with me !!😃

Let me explain.
They go where they feel the love for a while (over to Auntie Tanths) but they always return home (to Aunty MERA and kEEnkEEn.😉  Ab samaj gayi?  If I don't spell it out you put your spin on it dontcha?😛😃
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Finally got to reply...I agree criticism on every aspect of the show is not healthy...like you said we miss out on the good aspects of the show...

Like you said negativity breeds negativity...I absolutely agree..coz at times I feel we get influenced by other people's reviews and watch it on the basis of that..and continue on ...which might not have been the case..had we watched it before reading someone else's review...I would urge people to actually watch the show and then review based on what you see rather than what you read on the forum.

Having said that I would say healthy criticism is very important and as we all know cvs look out for it on the forum. 😊

Kesariyaaa has spoken.🤗

Constructive criticism is healthy but repeating it over again like a broken record gets tiresome.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

True, Amma is not anywhere some of the real life sasumas, the terror they have inflicted in in real life when tehy behave like "pazham nazhivi paalile vizhundamadhiri" (dripping honey) in public but venomous to the bone marrow in the way they tortured their bahus. <<<< Shudder>>>>

I understand...** Hugs**
MERARAI thumbnail

I understand...** Hugs**

All  the horror stories of family friends and relatives while growing up leaves a mark on how we see the world.  Makes me empathize with those who have had to live through such terrible experiences.

Also reminds us to be grateful for the blessings we have in life.

That way MKAP does shed light on the horrors in society, but a funnier and positive outcome from such situations at least in some scenarios would balance the story telling.  All gloom and doom can get depressing after a while.

They have introduced a few comedic moments (SS/K/KN moments) but a few more would lighten the mood of the show. Granted it's a drama but funny moments can only enhance it more. We have Saxes doing the down and out moods, Takurs can go for the OTT dramatic and funnier bits.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2011

I love the show and i will watch it . I am happy that their focus is once again on kriya and hats off to you for writing such a great post .MKAP rocks

Capital !! 👏👏👏..Yes..we shud be happy tht they have focused on KRIYA and we must gently guide them towards where we wish to see them go with Constructive  Suggestion's ...

Thank You , Kriya11 😃
👏