Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

You have to borrow Naina's weapons.  All I do is 😃 and 🤗 and they come 🤗😃 to me.  

I just realized there is no such character on MKAP that draws everyone around him/her without batting an eyelid.  Even Krishna had a family that loved him and a family that hated his guts.

I dont even have to do tht..the moment they sense my presence  ..enchanted and enthralled by my ethereal presence, Both just fly towards me ... and engulf me in their arms..
tanthya thumbnail

Amazing how a cup of Sax revves us up. Hai na? 

This track is making me berry berry uncomfortable so I am listening in and reading from the sidelines.  Have heard many a horror story of real marriages where sasuma sticks to bahu, so waiting on sidelines till this blows over.🤔

Summava, they are considered as ambrosia's by toto's

I fathomed that ..what Amma does is nothing to the real horror stories  that I have come across ..the manipulation's , the constant brainwash...dreadful !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Well said tanths.

Thank you, Caris 😃
hussainramso thumbnail
My ears are burning Sathya!😡

Is someone chatting about "Amma"?☢️😆

Dropped in to say Hi and Bye🤗 
My apologies ...won't be able to join you ladies for LUD today😭
See you all tomorrow😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

See you all tomorrow😃

** Tenga**

Hi My Lovely friend 😃😃 ...And sayanora 

Awww..will miss ur one liners !!

Do try to come ...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well about this post... my thoughts...🤔😎
😎🤔
We all see MKAP and for that matter the world through our own experiences. I admit I have on occasion been "Critical" of the performance or character's role on MKAP.  A healthy discussion keeps the forum hopping and keeps it interesting for all of us.

What has made me uncomfortable about the tone of this forum for the past few months is the "pushback"  for expressing a different point of view about Krishna or Prats and the staunch defense of them.  Would we get upset if someone had a preference for or really liked a different color or food we may find unpalatable?

We are wise witty and wonderful women of the world and let's stay that way. 😃

MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

See you all tomorrow😃

Reminds me of the Beatles "Hello, Goodbye".😃😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Kudos...a much needed one...urgent need of the hour.

True that everyone has equal right in voicing the opinions but at the cost of dampening the moods of the readers...making the show luk dull n stupid over all (which isnt the case always) is not good.
Over all..even if we disagree wit others' opinions n views..let us do it in an agreeable manner.

Thank  You,Hams ...😛
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I dont even have to do tht..the moment they sense my presence  ..enchanted and enthralled by my ethereal presence, Both just fly towards me ... and engulf me in their arms..

Enchanted😃, enthralled😉 and ethereal 😲presence? Some kind of claim!😛 They go where they feel the love for a while but they always return home.😉
tanthya thumbnail

Enchanted😃, enthralled😉 and ethereal 😲presence? Some kind of claim!😛 They go where they feel the love for a while but they always return home.😉

Home is in my heart , Thank you for saying that they will  always be with me !!😃