An Open Appeal to All... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Was Souten a speculation on the part of the viewers or was an article published on that possibility?

Not an Article, Mera..it was said so on a TV segment..

I'll happily join you for a glass of peppermint or chamomille tea.πŸ€—

No Hug for me !! 😭😭😭
Originally posted by tanthya

Egg-coos-Moi..I already staked  my claim and Shammi is MINE with or without Kulvi's assent !! and so is Sir John ... So all ye  British Roses ...BEAT IT !!   πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dream on DearπŸ€—! Guess where they are both headed in two months.πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ  Kulvi has a "karate kid" just to protect her precious gems. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by telstra

like button not working like like πŸ˜†

Mine works...and I pressed 'Like" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Hug for me !!

I already gave you one before I saw this post. Isko kehthe hain "telepathy"πŸ˜‰.

They are never in short supply.
E liyo SAAT πŸ€—

Is 😭 a sign to suggest you want a cup of Sax too? E liyo adrak wali Sax just for you.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

Dream on DearπŸ€—! Guess where they are both headed in two months.πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ  Kulvi has a "karate kid" just to protect her precious gems. πŸ˜ƒ

Things change in 2 months !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
πŸ€—
You are not  reckoning the famed Tanthya charm...One  charming flutter of eyelashes ** Borrowed from Nainaji** and The Karate Kid just is knocked out  and wakes up becoming my staunch Loyalist   **Unlike  Amma**  and will help me in getting Shammi n Sir john  to my harem ..already occupied by Master/s Ayaz and  Harris πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

I already gave you one before I saw this post. Isko kehthe hain "telepathy"πŸ˜‰.

They are never in short supply.
E liyo SAAT πŸ€—

Is 😭 a sign to suggest you want a cup of Sax too? E liyo adrak wali Sax just for you.πŸ˜ƒ

Now that is the friend in need stuff ...Oxygen revs up again !!..Thnxxx for the Chai πŸ˜ƒ

Things change in 2 months !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
πŸ€—
You are not  reckoning the famed Tanthya charm...One  charming flutter of eyelashes ** Borrowed from Nainaji** and The Karate Kid just is knocked out  and wakes up becoming my staunch Loyalist   **Unlike  Amma**  and will help me in getting Shammi n Sir john  to my harem ..already occupied by Master/s Ayaz and  Harris πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

You have to borrow Naina's weapons.  All I do is πŸ˜ƒ and πŸ€— and they come πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ to me.  

I just realized there is no such character on MKAP that draws everyone around him/her without batting an eyelid.  Even Krishna had a family that loved him and a family that hated his guts.

You have to borrow Naina's weapons.  All I do is πŸ˜ƒ and πŸ€— and they come πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ to me.  

I just realized there is no such character on MKAP that draws everyone around him/her without batting an eyelid.  Even Krishna had a family that loved him and a family that hated his guts.

Aman !! Aman was loved by his parents n Sax's  until the wedding

Now that is the friend in need stuff ...Oxygen revs up again !!..Thnxxx for the Chai πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing how a cup of Sax revves us up. Hai na? 

This track is making me berry berry uncomfortable so I am listening in and reading from the sidelines.  Have heard many a horror story of real marriages where sasuma sticks to bahu, so waiting on sidelines till this blows over.πŸ€”