Pratigya

An Open Appeal to All... - Page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Much needed post di πŸ‘ , i was afraid to be active as in the past in the forum because stating one's POV is being taken in a wrong way and i almost thought of being a silent reader but then ofcourse remembered this is an open forum and freedom of thought  and expression is still intact...

i too find criticism in the forum sometimes justified but most of the times demeaning n unwanted on certain characters or even actors...we must understand that if the CV's are intelligent enough to create such brilliant characters they could well be trusted to shape them up too according to the requirement of the story...some flexibility is always allowed for general soap characters...let them do their job and apply their creativity...too much criticism would do more harm than good to our fav show...

and its the love of MKAP that keeps us together , whatever difference in opinion or dislike of tracks and characters we have...😊 we will be with MKAP ,all the time, come hell or whatever...😊 long live MKAP... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akki-theGreat

but i feel MKAP has lost its position and also conept toh 200 episodes pehle hi door ho gaya...i thought prats will fight eveteasing...but...theey changed whole story...

One cannot fight eve teasers forever !!😊 ..Besides that scene was the hook to reel in the viewer's..if u had read the synopsis , it was always found to be a love story  , a   taming of the brute and the CV's  have stuck to it and  consistently  have shown that  K is changing...
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
πŸ€— this goes out to all IF members...
Gonna go grab a cup of java.. Latte anyone?

This is for Sathya πŸ€— .
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what to say?  youve said it all

Thankoo bery much Sathya ji!πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

what to say?  youve said it all

Thankoo bery much Sathya ji!πŸ‘

Say  "  U will give Shammi Kabab to me  " ...😈

You are most welcome, Kulvi ...

BTW..got the book "Circle of friends"..am planning to read tonite..will give the FB [feed back ] in a day or two..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Woohoo... πŸ‘πŸ‘Lubbalubb U & Muahhzzz

Bahut Josh main ho Beta , Chutti shuru hogayi ka ??

lubbalubbb u 33333333333 and since Fatiii is not here today...Mhuwazzz  tooo
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Oh.. I was first to comment.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Bahut Josh main ho Beta , Chutti shuru hogayi ka ??

lubbalubbb u 33333333333 and since Fatiii is not here today...Mhuwazzz  tooo

Fati di is not here ehiliye toh hum pura maza uthayenge... humri jaan.. πŸ˜‰

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agreed πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi. .
Hats off to u!!a very very very much needed post!i cnt find proper words to respond. .all i hav to say is,i cmplty agree wit u n be here to support. .n hope,there are many more who does the same.we r bounded togthr by the strong MKAP.so if we can share the happy tyms,we defo cn stay tgthr at bad phases too. .cz thats wat family does. .staying tgthr

@ Bold : πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree very much with u , Azi...MKAP brought us together and our friendship evolved bec of  this Show... A odd complaint now and then or criticism based on the episode is ok...but continuous , strident and harsh statements should be avoided..