An Open Appeal to All...

Posted: 12 years ago

Dear Friends,

I have been  catching up on lots of threads since Morning and quite a few of them has quite a defeatist outlook to them...Few proclaiming that They will abstain from watching and few saying that will  dump the show...By All Means do so, If you are so inclined ..For watching or not watching the show is ur prerogative ..And if you are disappointed by the current track, then u have every right to stop watching them...How ever May I make a humble request , I do understand that  you are severely disappointed by the track, U feel cheated  but can we tone down the negativity please , you see there are many old loyalists who may  feels hurt  by some of the wording  and also there are many newbies who are joining the forum...for them  your words will act as a dampener !! ..

Please bear it in mind , I am NOT asking you to stop critiquing ...Every individual  has the right to criticize  and we do tend to criticize the show we love the most ...but one should know where to pull in the reins...Harping on the same thing knowing fully well that logically the things we expect will not come to pass very soon or may not happen at all and yet sticking adamantly to that stand cannot be termed critiquing..It's more like Haranguing ...Watch the show , analyze an critique the episode, the plot line the acting but do not, Please DO Not hang on to the Past grievances and continue to air it Non-stop ..After a while it makes for a weary reading ...I do know that Krishna lovers are  very much  frustrated by the Change of Krishna and Many Pratigya lovers are frustrated by the fact that Pratigya is not being radical   and yet another set are aggrieved that People tend to be harsh on Pratigya ...To them all, I request you ..Let it go !! let the anger,bitterness be a thing of past...right now !! we have to come together  and stand strong and united for MKAP ...

Do remember that like a ebb and tide of a ocean waves, so will a show have an ebb and tide...sometimes it ebbs for a longer  time ...All we have to do is sit tight, hold on to the show and wait for the tide to turn... If you are still unable to get Positive ..Just Think ..This was the Show which brought us all together... we the people of different Race, Religion,Region  bound  together  by our love of MKAP... we have become friends thanks to this show, we have exchanged our life histories, stood by when our friends were going through a bad phase, laughed with them when they were in a merry mood, have lent a shoulder when they needed a support...ALL This has been possible because of a show called  'MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA" ... and we do owe it to this show to keep the forum from disintegrating...Hope  U understand  and do not get offended [ A thing which  has been happening quite frequently] ...

Lets restore this Forum to its former Glory, lets cut down  on Negativity, Intra personal Quarrels , and pessimism ...Lets just look forward to the time when KRIYA  emerge Stronger  after undergoing trials by fire ...

Until then  PATIENCE...
Woohoo... 👏👏Lubbalubb U & Muahhzzz
Oh.. I was first to comment.
Sathya chechi. .
Hats off to u!!a very very very much needed post!i cnt find proper words to respond. .all i hav to say is,i cmplty agree wit u n be here to support. .n hope,there are many more who does the same.we r bounded togthr by the strong MKAP.so if we can share the happy tyms,we defo cn stay tgthr at bad phases too. .cz thats wat family does. .staying tgthr
I completely agree with you, Tanthya and negativity does breed negativity whilst watching the show and what aspects may be good is also lost due to our disappoinments which is understandable as we have invested a good part of our time on the show and this forum...

Our expectations are high and natural when we see the disintegration of the show we are more vocal in our disappointment

I guess the plus point is that the focus is back on the leads and as P Grey says that she reads our comments and whatever issues we have may be addressed in the course of the show...So if the focus remains Kriya then there is hope it will reach its glory days

But I guess the best policy is to sit tight and wait and watch how events fold..
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
🤗wonderful post tanthya u have no idea dear how was feeling for last some days yaara too much negativity whenever we try to say something we have been shut down so i thought better kep quite thought i am in minority no one will understand but i am loving this positive approach from ur side u guys are the pillars of this forum need support from u hmm i was soo depressed that was not commenting at arhaans comment box also😉hmm chalo everything is fine now muwahss to you Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
like button not working like like 😆
but i feel MKAP has lost its position and also conept toh 200 episodes pehle hi door ho gaya...i thought prats will fight eveteasing...but...theey changed whole story...
Kudos...a much needed one...urgent need of the hour.

True that everyone has equal right in voicing the opinions but at the cost of dampening the moods of the readers...making the show luk dull n stupid over all (which isnt the case always) is not good.
Over all..even if we disagree wit others' opinions n views..let us do it in an agreeable manner.
Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

but i feel MKAP has lost its position and also conept toh 200 episodes pehle hi door ho gaya...i thought prats will fight eveteasing...but...theey changed whole story...
hi my dear friend never seen u before well ab pura serial sirf ak hi baat par to nahi chal sakta na age bhi barhna hota hai just try to understand
and tanthya dii will comment on it later sorry