WHY did Ahem Dikra NOT tell anyone about BILL?

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thousands accumulated on his phone bill yet Ahem doesnt bother to tell anyone besides brain cell deleted Jigar????

Whats with that ? Jigar was taken to Switzerland in replacement of Kaka and he didnt do very much besides run around after Rattie.Now when they are back Ahem has got a huge bill courtesy  of Rattie yet still there are to be no consequences surely atleast Kaka should have been told with regards to Jiagar and Ratties total lack of responsibility !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he may be stern but he cares for his family.i have a feeling all of this will add up to a later date when everyone will realise who has been behind all this tamasha.i couldnt help rofling when i heard 80000 and had rashi and her mothers face in my mind ðŸ¤£
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rattie is going to do that sell my artificial jewellery  to pay for the bill dramabaazi  to Hetal so maybe he  does tell someone at some stage .

BUT then Hetal no doubt is going to say UR-MELA was also desperate to talk to her daughter so its understandable Rattie needed to call her .

When its something Gopi has done its discussed infront of everyone with a grand audience yet Rashis antics are always low key.