Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

amritsar track 2 end in episde or 2-reason(edited) (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mirnalini

OMG

YOu're so filmy...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLI know ... I agree I am too filmy LOL

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

me agree wid u

thanks asmi ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima I liked your edited part too...I want to see that Maan would teach Teji ki kaise apne wife se baat karna chahiye kaise apana wife ko izzat dena chahiye and kaise payar karna chahiye ...

mona ... maaneet will definitely do that & C that pammi is happy before they leave ... coz maan is not liking the way tejji treats his wife
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

agree with you regarding the execution...it was very very flat...i miss km and kc...but i fear nandini will follow..maaneet...
hope nt comes back...

U now samata ... cv's want a girl for devil ... so Y not bring back NT back ... in that way we will have some spice in maaneet's life & nandini can go abck 2 the place from where she came ...

but like u feel ... i too feel the same ... nandini will follow to delhi ... u checked the reason i gave naa ... tht she is studying in delhi ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

agree with you regarding the execution...it was very very flat...i miss km and kc...but i fear nandini will follow..maaneet...
hope nt comes back...

U now samata ... cv's want a girl for devil ... so Y not bring back NT back ... in that way we will have some spice in maaneet's life & nandini can go abck 2 the place from where she came ...

but like u feel ... i too feel the same ... nandini will follow to delhi ... u checked the reason i gave naa ... tht she is studying in delhi ...LOL
exactly i so want nt back she will add spice in maanet's life..
yes i saw that... i don't mind if lucky jugnu mama follows though..
but i don't want devil to get another girl and that's also geet's cousin...

dewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi di...ur back with ur prediction...good...u should hv predicted the sr continues in tonights episode...lol...but di i read somewhere that the amritsar track will end by first week of june...i like this track a lot minus devini...meet all the crazies tonight as ma exam is finally over...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leverne

Hi di...ur back with ur prediction...good...u should hv predicted the sr continues in tonights episode...lol...but di i read somewhere that the amritsar track will end by first week of june...i like this track a lot minus devini...meet all the crazies tonight as ma exam is finally over...

reni ... U want me 2 predict SR will continue ... actually I did just now in a PM 2 samata ... I felt they will show us the continuation of the SR ...
& how did u write ur exam ... U were so much worried & tensed na the other day ...

C U tonight ... I 2 want the track minus devini ... & regarding june 1st week ... i don't know reni ... did not read that part ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

hope nt comes back...

exactly i so want nt back she will add spice in maanet's life..
yes i saw that... i don't mind if lucky jugnu mama follows though..
but i don't want devil to get another girl and that's also geet's cousin...

gud U & Me want the same in maaneet ki life ...LOL I like jugnu mama & lucky ... these 2 r a great combo together ... & I wish thy come to delhi instead of nandi ...
U know na samata how much i loathe devil & he getting a 4th girl i really can't stand tht yaar ...

CV's are sending a wrong message ... devil needs to b punished ... I still can't get over the fact that devil cheated geet & was responsible for spoiling her life ...

maan entered geet's life so everything is gud for her & now everything is fine in her life ... but girls like geet we can find plenty & for them atleast ... I want devil to be punished ...

RajeevGurtiFan

Go to top