Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima, I'm not gonna argue with your prediction cause what you say almost always comes true, one thing we all know is that Nandini suspects something and she'll figure it our soon and if Maan doesn't find his pagdi before Teji sees him then for sure he'll be exposed.

I don't think Maan will have to give much explanations, just seeing how much he was ready to do for Geet will convince surely impress them.

And yeah I agree with Mona I too feel that Nandini will go to Delhi or perhaps she's already studying there.

Can't wait for tonight πŸ˜
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mona1992

Hi Dew.awesome idea...it can happen
CVs its a gud idea think of it
Awesome post

thanks dear ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima, Maan doesn't get exposed yet, see the written update for the new promo

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Hima our prediction queen is back once again with her awesome predictions!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Hima i wud love to see MAANEET back in Delhi...Our MAANEET back in Delhi Khurana Mansion and KC!...really miss KM and KC...Delhi special divine dreamy and magical place for our MAANEET truly MAANEET paradise😍

Hopefully v will get more of MAANEET's beautiful magical lovely breathtaking and golden MAANEET moments once again in Delhi!πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Abt devini track, i feel NT shud be back in Dev's life akhir Dev-Nayantara r couple made for each otherπŸ˜†

On a serious note, i do not want love track between Dev and Nandini Geet's cousin...

Let's jsut hope for the best for our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS CRAZIES!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

p.s.-see today i checked ur post on the day u pmed the link itself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

spee ... this is really great yaar ... u read my post today in time ...

frankly speaking ... I 2 feel NT should be back in dev's life 2 make it hell for him & who will enjoy NT torturing dev more in this world ... it will be me ...

coz I don't want nandi in dev's life ...

nandi certainly deserves some one better ... not a rapist ... plz read my reply 2 samata ... I said the same & agreed with her on dev ...

& i was sure that no where i wrote devini will romance ... all i said was devini track will continue ...

bcoz i can't bear tht sight of them romancing 😑rapist romancing a 15 - 16 year old ... if geet is 18 - 19 ... then  nandi will certainly be 16 years old ...

now tell me ... how will the cv's justify nandi ka age & devil ki age ...

dev should b with NT coz these 2 deserve each other ...😑
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hima, I'm not gonna argue with your prediction cause what you say almost always comes true, one thing we all know is that Nandini suspects something and she'll figure it our soon and if Maan doesn't find his pagdi before Teji sees him then for sure he'll be exposed.

I don't think Maan will have to give much explanations, just seeing how much he was ready to do for Geet will convince surely impress them.

And yeah I agree with Mona I too feel that Nandini will go to Delhi or perhaps she's already studying there.

Can't wait for tonight πŸ˜

dee thanks for the link & looks like cv;s will b extending this track till june 1st week as mentioned by many in here
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

spee ... this is really great yaar ... u read my post today in time ...

frankly speaking ... I 2 feel NT should be back in dev's life 2 make it hell for him & who will enjoy NT torturing dev more in this world ... it will be me ...

coz I don't want nandi in dev's life ...

nandi certainly deserves some one better ... not a rapist ... plz read my reply 2 samata ... I said the same & agreed with her on dev ...

& i was sure that no where i wrote devini will romance ... all i said was devini track will continue ...

bcoz i can't bear tht sight of them romancing 😑rapist romancing a 15 - 16 year old ... if geet is 18 - 19 ... then  nandi will certainly be 16 years old ...

now tell me ... how will the cv's justify nandi ka age & devil ki age ...

dev should b with NT coz these 2 deserve each other ...😑

i know Dev-NT deserve each other and just thinking abt romance between a rapist and an innocent once again gives such a feeling (u know wat i mean naa...)...dev kitni massom ladki ki zindagi barbaad karega Meera Geet aur ab Nandini atleast Nayantara used to give it back to him and he deserved it...

anywys Hima v all have been saying and requesting a lot of things but i guess our emotions do not really matter that much so it is better v just focus on our MAANEET and their well-wshers friends and family like Adi Pinky Dadima Romeo Manisha Pammi Teji Lucky Mamaji Maasi and ignore the tracks v can't see...rem v all CRAZIES were so upset and angry around holi epi time but then slowly v all decided v will block few scenes v have watched and v will just watch it for our MAANEET whom v love, admire, respect and worship deeply and immensely to infinity and even beyond and without whom v cannot live...sorry for getting so emtoional yaar but u know me naa...

hima new promo is out...hope u have checked it...i'm going now...i will see u all at night...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
hima i agree love ur predictions...
now i just hope this track ends as soon as possible...
i want my MAANEET in delhi...want MSK back in his official attire...
and GEET back to office too...
about DEVINI i don't care...
thanx for the pm...
divareena thumbnail
hima - you are right that we may see nandini going to dehli and me too want to see the entry of sameera.