Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

@Dew , you are missing Tej - Pammi problem , i think Tej will realise his mistake due to Maaneet . Then the Identity might be revealed .

Let see & hope for the best . But i am sure this track might end with the end of IPL only .
😊
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Hi di
i 2 agree with u! Bt wt abt tej pammi and devini!
Unki b prediction karo... Coz they are also involved in the track... Otherwise ur predictions are as always great! Thnx di...

thanks sakshi ... devini track let me see how they will fit in here ... teji & pammi i mentioned about them i edited that part ...
yeah Right 
its can be  happen !
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

@Dew , you are missing Tej - Pammi problem , i think Tej will realise his mistake due to Maaneet . Then the Identity might be revealed .

Let see & hope for the best . But i am sure this track might end with the end of IPL only .
😊

manesha ... i edited that part in the post before posting reply to U ...

i am not sure how much the cv's will show abt them ... but i think this time while maaneet are convincing beeji & tejji ...

geet will bring forward tejji & pammi's problem & they will make tejji realise that he was ill treating her ... & the rules are same for him or maan ... if he thinks maan has not treated geet properly ... tejji is no less & he is actually ill treating his wife & being mean to her  ... geet might say that tejji was wrong & maan is 10000000000 better hubby than he is & maan always loved her & took care of her ...

tejji needs to shower love & affection on pammi ...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Who told you amritsar track going to end in two or one day...i thought it will continue till the end of this month
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Who told you amritsar track going to end in two or one day...i thought it will continue till the end of this month

i mentioned clearly that it is my prediction pari ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@luvdhristhi

@acjanfeb1

Thanks dear for agreeing ….
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

great analysis hima di...🤗

but i heard that this track going to end in early june or ending of may(as said by fb)
but i have had enough of this circus family...it would be better if they dont drag it further..but keeping in mind the cvs they always turn to do the unexpected...now the recent example is the blink and miss sr...i just hope your prediction comes true like the other one...

thanks mansi ... I don't know abt the FB news ... but just felt that the cv's might end this track ... the way the maha episode shaped up ... it looked like thy were in a rush to end the amritsar track ...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thats a wonderful prediction, i hope something similar happens, since possible continuing of SR wont happen, hey wait, maybe while there Dev and Nandini comes thats why SR doesnt happen, so may be we will get another go at SR😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: anks_ams

i just hope what u say comes true:)

keeping my fingers crossed

i'm kinda bored of this amritsar track.. hope it ends soon and logically!!!!!!!!!!!

Ankita:)

thanks ankita ...  i too want a logical end to this track atleast & hope the cv's don't rush it like other tracks ... & give us a sudden illogical end ... but going by the way cv's are showing the various tracks we will have 2 c wht we have in store for us for this track ...