amritsar track 2 end in episde or 2-reason(edited)

Posted: 12 years ago

amritsar track to end in a day or two - my perdiction / reason ...

well as we all saw that ...

beeji & the family knw that maaneet & devini are lost in jungle ...

tejji has a search party to search for them ...

my guess ...

if i am not wrong ... once maaneet comes out of the barn / the place where they had their so called SR πŸ˜†...

Coming to nandini ... she already got a doubt & her doubt will get cleared when she fights with dev / enquires about geet & her safety in the jungle ... by mistake dev blurts out ... that geet is safe with maan ... as she is no where to be seen ... as he knows how much his bro loves his bhabhi ... & how maaneet can never be separated ... & he is sure that geet went back to maan ... there by nandini knows maan's truth ...

devini & maaneet will meet each other on their way out of the jungle & not only that ...

while they are on the way out ... the goons also will come in search of them ... then again they have a fight ...

in the mean while tejji comes along with the search party ...
while the fight is going on ...

and as we already saw that maan's pagdi fell off some where in the jungle while they were running ...

so tejji spots maan without pagdi ... & recollects his meeting with maan while he was going to delhi ... & wonders that what made him take up the job of a driver ... as he knew that this person was rich ...

the fight continues ... we see some one attacking maan from the back ... & was about to hit him ... geet shouts maan's name & runs towards maan ... there by leaving all her family members in shock ... in the process maan might get slightly hurt ...

and as the police had already arrived they nab the criminals ...

as geet already ran towards maan ... seeing him bleed geet tears her duppatta & ties it on his wound ... & has tears in her eyes ... maan consoles her ... but they realise that maan ka banda phoot gaya ...πŸ˜† 

this all might happen by wednesday ...

after that how beeji & tejji are convinced about maaneet love ... will be shown by the weekend ...

i am not sure how the cv's will show the convincing part but i think this time while maaneet are convincing beeji & tejji ...

geet will bring forward tejji & pammi's problem & they will make tejji realise that he was ill treating her ... & the rules are same for him or maan ... if he thinks maan has not treated geet properly ... tejji is no less & he is actually ill treating his wife & being mean to her  ... geet might say that tejji was wrong & maan is 10000000000 better hubby than he is & not to compare maan's love & affection ... & maan always loved her & took care of her ...

maanEet talking to tejji about how he always neglected his wife pammi ... & tejji realising his mistake ... tejji promises that he will shower love & affection on his wife pammi ...

devini track ... will think & predict ... whether it has 2 continued or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my friend mona thinks that nandini will be going to delhi ...

so how the devini track will proceed ...my POV ...

regading nandini not sure wht the cv's have in mind ... & it can also happen that ... nandini might be studying in delhiπŸ˜‰who knows ... coz cv's always keep some info as a secret so that tehy can use it as per their convenience πŸ˜†

as we know nandini is studying outside chandyala ... so she can be studying in delhi ... there by this makes devini track to continue ... as geet might ask nandini to accompany her & nandini might also agree as she does not want 2 get married soon coz beeji wants to get her married ...

there by nandini ki track continues ...

then from next monday we have new track starting ... which i already mentioned last week ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ about the entry of a very important character ...  πŸ˜‰

let me know ur opinion ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

@Dew , Hiii πŸ‘πŸΌ

But i feel now lagoons part is over , Maaneet will get in the morning in their SR position . Maan will dreass himself again as Sardar . Devini will reach Beeji's House (May be ) . Ballu will take Geet to Beeji 's OR four of them might meet with eachother &reach Beji's house together . In the process Nandini might come to know about Maaneet .

Next week might be concentrated on Tej - Pammi . Dev - Nandini 's build up of Romance & Offcourse Maaneet's Physical Romance may be . Then next week might be Maaneet's truth might come out .

So this track might go on till the end of IPL . The Delhi track might start from 1st June . 😳

Originally posted by manesha76

@Dew , Hiii πŸ‘πŸΌ

But i feel now lagoons part is over , Maaneet will get in the morning in their SR position . Maan will dreass himself again as Sardar . Devini will reach Beeji's House (May be ) . Ballu will take Geet to Beeji 's OR four of them might meet with eachother &reach Beji's house together . In the process Nandini might come to know about Maaneet .

Next week might be concentrated on Tej - Pammi . Dev - Nandini 's build up of Romance & Offcourse Maaneet's Physical Romance may be . Then next week might be Maaneet's truth might come out .

So this track might go on till the end of IPL . The Delhi track might start from 1st June . 😳

even this may happenEmbarrassed
great analysis hima di...πŸ€—
but i heard that this track going to end in early june or ending of may(as said by fb)
but i have had enough of this circus family...it would be better if they dont drag it further..but keeping in mind the cvs they always turn to do the unexpected...now the recent example is the blink and miss sr...i just hope your prediction comes true like the other one...

@Dew , Hiii πŸ‘πŸΌ

physical romance????😲keep dreaming dear...we may get to see a spring of rushed up romance...😭😭😭
Hi di
i 2 agree with u! Bt wt abt tej pammi and devini!
Unki b prediction karo... Coz they are also involved in the track... Otherwise ur predictions are as always great! Thnx di...
i just hope what u say comes true:)
keeping my fingers crossed

i'm kinda bored of this amritsar track.. hope it ends soon and logically!!!!!!!!!!!

Ankita:)

@Dew , Hiii πŸ‘πŸΌ

hello manesha ...

coming to nandini ...she already got a doubt & her doubt will get cleared when she enquires about geet ... by mistake dev blurts out while returning ... that geet is safe with maan ... as she is no where to be seen ... as he knows how much his bro loves his bhabhi ... & how maaneet can never be separated ...

what i think is the goons part is not yet over ... mama is with the goons ... so thy all will meet in either today's episode or tomorrow &

the way they were talking about the famous chief of the goonπŸ˜† looks like the police were in search of them ...

so they will be caught ... this time & that too coz of maaneet ...

regarding maaneet Romance ... me now not sure wht the cv's will show ... kuch naa hi bolo tho acha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mansi95

physical romance????😲keep dreaming dear...we may get to see a spring of rushed up romance...😭😭😭

In such big post you saw only one word strange πŸ˜• I think there is more in this Serial .

Actually Baby this is Indian televisions there are many restrictions . So the SR which was shown was more than enough , only thing could have that Geet ' costume & the setting of the place . The timing of Geet is 9.30 p.m . So this what only can happen . But i feel we are getting enough of Romance everyday with our own Maaneet . Wait till Maaneet reach Delhi & see the Change in the Dressing of Geet .