Miley Jab Hum Tum

A Bird In The Cage note on page 1

--unknown-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys till now aapne meri dono oses ko padkar mujhe kaafi inspire kiya yeh do oses thode emotional or love stories hain ab mere dimaag main ek naya os chal raha hain jo in dono se complete different hain . meri is os ki title hain "A Bird In The Cage". Is os ki story apne shayad kabhi suni nahin hogi its not a love story but not a emotional story but kya hain yeh aage pata chalega I hope you never heard such a kind of story

heres the character sketch

Mayank Sharma-Shilpa Sharma aur Sanjay sharma ka bada beta. He is smart , intelligent ,responsible guy who loves his brothers and cousins a lot . Whose marriage is fixed with his cousin dia bhushan,uske dad ki behen ki badi beti

Samrat sharma-youngest brother of mayank sharma, smart ,talented , naughty, sick for girls year main 365 days hote hain iske 365 girlfriends hote hai. He hates Gunjan because she is the only one who punishes him for his works.

Benji Sharma-elder tham sam ,younger than mayank he is decent , intelligent , cool guy . He also flirts with girls but is afraid of parents and elder brother unlike sam who is afraid of none except gunjan

Gunjan bhushan- Dia ki choti behen . She is smart ,well educated lost her parents in small age from then her relatives(sanjay sharma) are taking care of her and her sister. She is naughty loves mayank a lot as a elder brother , Benji is good friend par sam uske saaath 36 ka aakda hain

Dia Bhushan-she is modern, smart ,intelligent loves her cousins and sister a lot. She loves fashion .

All are board of directors in sharma company

Sanjay Sharma-he is a good father and mama. He loves his sons and dia and gunjan equally .He is a happy go lucky father gave five of them full freedom

Shilpa Sharma-she is sweet and good at heart she takes care of gunjan and dia as her own daughters She gave them the full freedom they needed

Nupur- the bird in the cage(secret)

if you like this I will continue

here are my updates

part1 

note : i made a small change on nivrithis request actually in some cultures fathers sisters daughter is allowed and may be it is not possible in some other cultures so for her
Gunjan and dia are sanjays relatives daughter not near relative but far relative .Sanjay is taking care of them because her father and mother were very close to them and all her near relatives left them alone if it is ok with this or not please reply

part1  

Edited by --unknown-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice character sketch sirf nupur ka kuch samagh mein nahi aaya par koi nahi aage aa jaega .
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice CS
do cont it

aur jaldi bata do ye kaisa story hai...
btw i loved ur title...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aancchal

nice character sketch sirf nupur ka kuch samagh mein nahi aaya par koi nahi aage aa jaega .

mujhe bhi nupur cs kuch samajh mein ni aya..
but do update soon...
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept..sam hates gunjan?
nice story..plz cont. wid it..wud love to read...
thnx fr the pm
ambika
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome concept
loved the way u write
thnx for the pm
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yesss def cont :) 
it can be interesting 
jo bhi ho but end mein nupur ko plz mayank ke saath happy hi dikhana 
i love happy endings .
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please do continue. Samrat and Gunjan not getting along well... would love to read .😊

Swati
Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice cs n continue soon.thax 4 pm.😊
rupal.sri24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice concept.

cont soon.