LTL @ #17 on IF :) Edited 17.05.2011 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago

@ ritz

yaar ritzy why on earth is the green arrow pointing upwards,should'ent it ought to be a red arrow descending, when compared to last week's figure 17.. maths nehi ata ain logon ko... stupid gits  any way I was happy to read your alert ,now I can go to bed smug as a bug! x hammie
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ ritz

yaar ritzy why on earth is the green arrow pointing upwards,should'ent it ought to be a red arrow descending, when compared to last week's figure 17.. maths nehi ata ain logon ko... stupid gits  any way I was happy to read your alert ,now I can go to bed smug as a bug! x hammie

hey Hamlet, last week it was 17 and this week it's 14 and that is why it's a green arrow. it's rising. *gags* 🤢 can't believe the audience loves this utterly disgusting show with munnis, sheilas, adult film and utter trashy dialogues. 🤢 but then trash sells a lot better than something that makes sense coz shows that make u think lead to the audience using their brains but senseless tracks are loved a lot more coz the dumb audience loves to be dumb about it. Truly disgusting from every angle. ðŸ¤¢ 
LTL @ 14 ?
Its either bad math or Trash sells😕

at 14
 calculation problem hai