LTL @ #17 on IF :) Edited 17.05.2011 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Does the IF rating matter to Colors? Anyway the TRPs are dipping so in that sense the message has reached, they just dont want to see it.
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Does the IF rating matter to Colors? Anyway the TRPs are dipping so in that sense the message has reached, they just dont want to see it.

IF rankings don't matter. Tam ratings matter to the channel. IF rankings just make fans on IF go wild claiming their fav show is the best. 😆 that's what I think. 😳
Originally posted by -Ritz-

IF rankings don't matter. Tam ratings matter to the channel. IF rankings just make fans on IF go wild claiming their fav show is the best. 😆 that's what I think. 😳

TAM ratings are also down Ritzy...LTL is at no.4 in Colors list😛
Even Laado has overtaken it😆Ammaji zindabad😛
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
it's finally final. LTL is at # 17 on IF. Now IF's homepage also shows it. they have updated it. ðŸ¥³ Ab everyone will land up in BV section coz LTL was in that place forever until now. *giggles*

@ Srushti: Ammaji zindabad. can't believe that show is still running after brutally murdering the lead actors coz script demanded it but actually Colors did not have the guts to remove it and launch a new show. 🤢 

it's finally final. LTL is at # 17 on IF. Now IF's homepage also shows it. they have updated it. ðŸ¥³ Ab everyone will land up in BV section coz LTL was in that place forever until now. *giggles*

@ Srushti: Ammaji zindabad. can't believe that show is still running after brutally murdering the lead actors coz script demanded it but actually Colors did not have the guts to remove it and launch a new show. 🤢 

Chal me editing the title of this post😛
Berang has super guts that stand rock solid in tough times like this.😛

With in 1 day it has fallen further!! 🥳

Its the time to disco!!

It has gone on 17 on 17th May, hope not on 18 on 18th May, 19 on 19th May...😃

I went to the dead BV forum thrice today.
very quickly it's ranks are changing 🤣

suno suno ab LTL # 14 par hai. so I guess everyone is enjoying this 3rd class show. Rock on LCL with item songs and adult film wale dialogues. 🤢 Bravo to PH and Pranjal Saxena for butchering this show to its maximum potential. I'm still having a hangover from item songs and 3rd class dialogues. 🤢 but crores are loving it. Well done to the indian audience who still are enjoying this crapfest. hope everyone is looking forward to the love triangle. 🤢