Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Bas! Abb aur kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai...Isse zyada izzat nahi sambhali jaati...  ๐Ÿ˜†'
Keep Band bajaoing urself Colors! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

arey I didn't watch the whole thing. I went off to sleep in like 15 mins. ๐Ÿ˜† yeah I heard about Ratan ka rishta. Another lame concept from Imagine. ๐Ÿคข I hope these shows would never come back but they everytime come back. ๐Ÿ˜† now I should hope that they should come back and maybe they won't come back. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I know the show was enough to put you to sleep..except Dolly bindra's voice...I never saw that show except for its spoofs in Comedy circus๐Ÿ˜†
They come back like old disease๐Ÿ˜† and with double force...and I cant actually believe Ratan agreed to do this show๐Ÿ˜•...but I guess, everything is good as long as it sells๐Ÿคข
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Go ahead ...am with you๐Ÿ˜†

Ok then here v go๐Ÿ˜› [but me not sure this 1 is funny like the earlier one๐Ÿค”, but no problem , at least we 2 can laugh na๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†]

PS himself-Grenade

if not [u know who na๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰]-Transformar Gun
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Bas! Abb aur kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai...Isse zyada izzat nahi sambhali jaati...  ๐Ÿ˜†'

Keep Bad bajaoing urself Colors! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

ha aur unka to sab tight nahi hai, Chulbul๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Faluda to banta hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ha aur unka to sab tight nahi hai, Chulbul๐Ÿคฃ
Faluda to banta hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ey! Tu har baar yaad dilake mera faluda kyun karti hai ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Agar tight hai toh main jaa kar loose kardungi...waise bhi yahan Azy gun lekar hai...usko bol unki belt pe maare...sab loose hojayega ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am to always a bacha..as you might see from my post...in fact if you had not said this (and your previous references about revising and all) I would never have guessed you as younger in age๐Ÿ˜†
Welll the reference to secondary school just made me feel like I am from another century๐Ÿ˜†
and now you are saying 'Aap'๐Ÿ˜†
you are right IF does make you more attached to a show than you  would like to be...and we the ltlians are the most prime example of that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Oh yeah, you are such a kid from your posts ๐Ÿ˜ณ *pulls Srush's cheeks* I'm 21 dude, so thats not tooo young is it? Oh yeh, the 'aap' bit, felt a bit rude to say 'tu' but I'll say that from now on cause you're my mate ๐Ÿ˜† I'm still not over LTL, no way, I have to catch up on the whole of it and experience Vintage from the start, and I like the idea of just living in Tasha world for the rest of the summer, even if it's a bit late ๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Ok then here v go๐Ÿ˜› [but me not sure this 1 is funny like the earlier one๐Ÿค”, but no problem , at least we 2 can laugh na๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†]

&**&*&*^ himself-Grenade

if not [u know who na๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰]-Transformar Gun

me also ready...ye le
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail

Agar tight hai toh main jaa kar loose kardungi...waise bhi yahan Azy gun lekar hai...usko bol unki belt pe maare...sab loose hojayega ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes me already!!๐Ÿ˜›

Ok u wants the target their!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Aye aye captain !!!Chain Gun๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

So sweett๐Ÿ˜ณ...errr ...I am not supposed to say that na๐Ÿ˜†
Par you said about izzat na..so couldnot help refferring...and why do you take it up to yourselves...khamkha jisko pata nahi hai usko bhi pata chal jayega๐Ÿ˜†
ha Azy..take proper aim and then the trio ko musical beggar banna padega...apna guzara karne ke liye aise
-Azy- thumbnail

me also ready...ye le

Rolly 1Rolly 1Rolly 1Rolly 1Rolly 1