Colors- Dynamite
CV'sSmiley Shot

AZy...that was perrfect

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

πŸ˜† Thanks to your post, I ACTUALLY remebered that a chaskar meter existed on IF! New low indeed. I would actually click in the CM during the vintage days, bur now refuse to do anything to show the storyline support Oh I will be watching BALH too, saw the promo, looks nice! Would be good to see Ram Kapoor again, in a better role, than in Besera and somewhat as charasmatic as Jai Walia...remember those days when I was in secondary school...

HA ha Anita...everybody has forgotten the concept...
I think the whole LTL will be found on BALH forum on 30 may...the guys there will be so suprised that the forum is new but the members seem to be talking like foreverπŸ˜†
@ bold...you had to say that na...to make me feel oldπŸ˜†
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

AZy...that was perrfect

thank u😳 [hope u understood  y i choose them!πŸ˜›]πŸ˜†
and do u want 1 for PS tooπŸ˜‰Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

thank u😳 [hope u understood  y i choose them!πŸ˜›]πŸ˜†

He he Azy... I always understand your actions...πŸ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He he Azy... I always understand your actions...πŸ˜†

shall i😳
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HA ha Anita...everybody has forgotten the concept...
I think the whole LTL will be found on BALH forum on 30 may...the guys there will be so suprised that the forum is new but the members seem to be talking like foreverπŸ˜†
@ bold...you had to say that na...to make me feel oldπŸ˜†

Yeah, I've decided to start watching Indian soaps again, becase of IF otherwise I don't really get hooked onto them that easily. IF opens doors to so many things πŸ˜† Chalo, acha he, I can just lounge around forever now, and do what I feel like! Na re, main toh yunhi reminiscing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Srush, maine aapki umar thori na dekhni he πŸ˜† And you're making it out as if you're a budi πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Chal, chal, koi gal ni, dil toh bacha he ji. πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

you saw BB😲...hehe..that is the worst thing...errr na...there are other worse things available now...πŸ˜† and now that Ratan ka rishta swamvar is also going to start🀒🀒🀒

arey I didn't watch the whole thing. I went off to sleep in like 15 mins. πŸ˜† yeah I heard about Ratan ka rishta. Another lame concept from Imagine. 🀒 I hope these shows would never come back but they everytime come back. πŸ˜† now I should hope that they should come back and maybe they won't come back. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

shall i😳

Go ahead ...am with youπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Yeah, I've decided to start watching Indian soaps again, becase of IF otherwise I don't really get hooked onto them that easily. IF opens doors to so many things πŸ˜† Chalo, acha he, I can just lounge around forever now, and do what I feel like! Na re, main toh yunhi reminiscing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Srush, maine aapki umar thori na dekhni he πŸ˜† And you're making it out as if you're a budi πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Chal, chal, koi gal ni, dil toh bacha he ji. πŸ˜†

I am to always a bacha..as you might see from my post...in fact if you had not said this (and your previous references about revising and all) I would never have guessed you as younger in ageπŸ˜†
Welll the reference to secondary school just made me feel like I am from another centuryπŸ˜†
and now you are saying 'Aap'πŸ˜†
you are right IF does make you more attached to a show than you  would like to be...and we the ltlians are the most prime example of thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†