LTL @ #17 on IF :) Edited 17.05.2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

ya am waiting but not eagerly...hehe..as it means 30th may is here and that means half my vacation is over๐Ÿ˜†you coming there??? whoa!! we are gonna have a blast...I check everyday whether a forum has opened..I think they will open it a week before or so๐Ÿ˜†
and dont know why it shows 11...forget it..who cares๐Ÿ˜†

I'll watch the show but won't come to the forum. don't want to invest time on another show knowing that it might turn out to be a disaster but since it's Sony so it might end before it can turn into a disaster show. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm kind of trying my best to stay away from daily soaps and actually spend some time on Sab tv youtube channel watching Office Office. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Ritz-

I'll watch the show but won't come to the forum. don't want to invest time on another show knowing that it might turn out to be a disaster but since it's Sony so it might end before it can turn into a disaster show. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm kind of trying my best to stay away from daily soaps and actually spend some time on Sab tv youtube channel watching Office Office. ๐Ÿ˜†

I am also sticking to TMKOC, DKS and movies.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I watch TMKOC, Mrs. Tendulkar and Office office on an almost regular basis. ๐Ÿ˜† it's no use watching the high drama soaps. They all turn out to be a disaster running madly behind TRPs with absolutely no story.๐Ÿคข  I was really hoping LTL would not join that path but sigh couldn't save it.
Edit: what's DKS? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago

@ Ritzy...you are right...but since it is Sony...it might just close down instead of giving us the heartbreaks๐Ÿ˜†
@ ksh...even I watch TMKOC and MRs. Tendulkar and ofcourse the little Chandu in CGM๐Ÿ˜† ...good care free shows..no attachment no heartbreaks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Ritz-

I watch TMKOC, Mrs. Tendulkar and Office office on an almost regular basis. ๐Ÿ˜† it's no use watching the high drama soaps. They all turn out to be a disaster running madly behind TRPs with absolutely no story.๐Ÿคข  I was really hoping LTL would not join that path but sigh couldn't save it.
Edit: what's DKS? ๐Ÿ˜•

@  bold: My question the same๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AzMishy

I on the road! will come with my comments :p
edited๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow so good na the creativity of the so called creative team!!๐Ÿ‘ Hats off!๐Ÿคข

But I was little disappointed and u no y?๐Ÿ˜ณ because I didn't wanted  it to be any where near 20;s either!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ก

So this is still not enough and I want to c more๐Ÿ˜›, so CV's here is the chance show us more of ur creativity and take it 50 odd something plzzz!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes komal we r v unique bunch of fans na!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

ya ...we want a big number right beside the name of our one time fav show
ya ya...CVs go for it and show us the best of your creativity๐Ÿ˜†
DKS=Dance Ke Superstars

@Sru: What's CGM?
Originally posted by -Srushti-

@  bold: My question the same๐Ÿ˜†

LOL Srushti. I was just looking at all the shows on IF's homepage and I think Shreya was referring to Dance ke Superstars. I think it's a show with various dance performances. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I watched Big boss once and damn that was so disgusting and then I fell asleep while watching it. ๐Ÿ˜† never saw any kind of reality shows after that. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago

DKS=Dance Ke Superstars

@Sru: What's CGM?

Thanks for translation of DKS. I figured it out after looking at IF's homepage. ๐Ÿ˜†
my next question to Srushti was What's CGM? ๐Ÿ˜†
I think I figured out. CGM is Chandragupt Maurya. Wish I was this quick figuring out my homework answers to certain questions. ๐Ÿ˜†