LTL @ #17 on IF :) Edited 17.05.2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

We should thank Colors for their incredible creativity, for this rating- from 2 To 15. Thanks to D-N Rns & all FFs, it is at no 15, otherwise it would have dropped long back.๐Ÿ˜Š

No need to say it dear Thanks to a few people for spoiling the storyline...no hope left in LTl
Originally posted by komal_w25

Ofcourse i do remember it...It Made "only-200-LTlians" proud...!! Everything in that thread was so apt about all of us. Wonderfully written Srushti ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Komal...I so miss those fanatic fan days...and interacting ...you do too na...

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Thanks for sharing Srushti but why does it still show that LTL is at # 11 on the homepage of IF and then when we enter LCL, it shows # 15. So I'm guessing LCL is at #15 and LTL is at # 11. ๐Ÿ˜† but I want Tamper ratings to fall like a deck of cards fall when we hit it just once. ๐Ÿ˜†
woh din kab ayega. ๐Ÿ˜
Anyway Congrats to all those who did not vote. ๐Ÿฅณ There was a time when we use to vote like crazy and now I don't even look at the chaska meter.

Ritzy even I dont look...It was just I was looking for the new show BALH forum has opened or not and a sudden glance here made me realize this๐Ÿ˜†
Btw I saw it at no.15 on the homepage IF also...๐Ÿ˜ณ
@ Priya...Someone's creative is rightly classified by you as sickness๐Ÿ˜†
@ Minaxi...The FBs are the only thing that has got this show a ranking atleast๐Ÿ˜†
@ Megha..there is no hope and no LTL
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Ritzy even I dont look...It was just I was looking for the new show BALH forum has opened or not and a sudden glance here made me realize this๐Ÿ˜†
Btw I saw it at no.15 on the homepage IF also...๐Ÿ˜ณ

so u r going to watch bade acchhe lagte hain. Nice. I'm waiting for it as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I just checked IF homepage and my lappy still shows LTL at #11. ๐Ÿ˜† something is seriously wrong with IF.

Originally posted by -Srushti-

HEhe dont know about conspiracy aspect, but was wondering the same that how come when, till yesterday it showed a green arrow with no.11..now it shows 15 with yellow arrrow๐Ÿ˜•
That means it has retained the same position na๐Ÿ˜•
Perhaps because last weeks CM was not posted, may be that is why๐Ÿ˜Š

I was kidding abt the conspiracy theory. ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw I want to know who are those 84 who voted. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Also for the first time since CM launched other Colors shows have overtaken LCL in the CM rankings.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
I on the road! will come with my comments :p
edited๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow so good na the creativity of the so called creative team!!๐Ÿ‘ Hats off!๐Ÿคข

But I was little disappointed and u no y?๐Ÿ˜ณ because I didn't wanted  it to be any where near 20;s either!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ก

So this is still not enough and I want to c more๐Ÿ˜›, so CV's here is the chance show us more of ur creativity and take it 50 odd something plzzz!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes komal we r v unique bunch of fans na!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ritz-

so u r going to watch bade acchhe lagte hain. Nice. I'm waiting for it as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I just checked IF homepage and my lappy still shows LTL at #11. ๐Ÿ˜† something is seriously wrong with IF.

ya am waiting but not eagerly...hehe..as it means 30th may is here and that means half my vacation is over๐Ÿ˜†you coming there??? whoa!! we are gonna have a blast...I check everyday whether a forum has opened..I think they will open it a week before or so๐Ÿ˜†
and dont know why it shows 11...forget it..who cares๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I was kidding abt the conspiracy theory. ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw I want to know who are those 84 who voted. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Also for the first time since CM launched other Colors shows have overtaken LCL in the CM rankings.

hehe I know you were kidding๐Ÿ˜†...
The 84 are probably 'genius' clones๐Ÿ˜†
@ bold...ya...that is what actually drew my attention...because LTL was not on the top of color chart...only BB had overtaken it for few weeks...but never any other daily soap๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago