Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

mayank anand <3 (Page 2)

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
 @lilmzsunshine

i agree completely! i LOVED rahul, atul and armaan..all theyre scenes together were hilarious and the chemistry between them was amazing.. their friendship and 'nok-jhoks' were so believable..I MISS THEM :( ..and the old DMG..
too bad abt his exit though..

i will try and update whatever i can :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everAyesha87lilmzsunshine

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_4life

Originally posted by Ayesha87

Hey...i can give u any info u want on MA...if u want to see or listen his latest interviews then i will pm u...ill give u links & u can enjoy...let me knowTongue

at the moment he is busy with his clothes fashion line business which he has opened up in partnership with shraddha nigam...their business was also part of LFW 2011 & after that it has been even better for their businessBig smile

Also he launched a book last yearWink

About returning to tv..he said he will come back soon if he finds something interesting...he is a multi talented  guy if not acting he is busy as author, painter & now a businessmanClap

thanks for the info..Smile

You are most welcomeTongue
Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

yes please! can you please pm me? Smile

oh wow..yes i was aware of his many talents..but didn't noe that he designed professionally with shraddha nnigam ..and i def didnt noe that some of his designs were part of the LFW! Big smile
you see i LOVED him as rahul ..and i LOVED him with drashti..and i really wanted to know what he was upto..
im glad he has so many talents..just wish he finds something interesting and makes some time for tv Embarrassed

No worries dear i will PM u for sureTongue...Also if others here want i can  share with you guys all the latest news, pics & interviews of MA...I love him alot as well...so it will my pleasure...but i can only pm u guys all this stuff ...so just pm me if u want any info or like this post & i will send u guys stuff & will keep u all updated as i get to know myselfBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha87

Originally posted by enchanted.

yes please! can you please pm me? Smile

oh wow..yes i was aware of his many talents..but didn't noe that he designed professionally with shraddha nnigam ..and i def didnt noe that some of his designs were part of the LFW! Big smile
you see i LOVED him as rahul ..and i LOVED him with drashti..and i really wanted to know what he was upto..
im glad he has so many talents..just wish he finds something interesting and makes some time for tv Embarrassed

No worries dear i will PM u for sureTongue...Also if others here want i can  share with you guys all the latest news, pics & interviews of MA...I love him alot as well...so it will my pleasure...but i can only pm u guys all this stuff ...so just pm me if u want any info or like this post & i will send u guys stuff & will keep u all updated as i get to know myselfBig smile
hey if u dont mind can u pm abt more of MATongue ?? coz i wanna knw more abt him...Big smile
i jst loveee him...
n missing him alot...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha87

Go to top