mayank anand <3

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys..i am a HUGE DMG fan ..and rahul, muskaan and armaan were my favourite characters :)
we all know what ksg and drashti are upto ..but does anyone know what mayank is doing nowdays? is he on any tv show or anything like that? i couldnt find any recent interview either..

mayank anand is an awesome actor and i would REALLY LOVE to see more of him.. 

Edited by enchanted. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mayank Anand is designing now. He is in the Fashion Industry. I think he started a line with Shradda Nigam. I know all this because my friend is a huge Mayank Anand fan so she told me LOL And as far as I know, he isnt interested in TV shows atm cuz nothing has interested him that much. But yeah hope that helped :P

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
enchanted. thumbnail
OH! haha thanks so much Farzana! :) that really helped.. x
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...i can give u any info u want on MA...if u want to see or listen his latest interviews then i will pm u...ill give u links & u can enjoy...let me know😛

at the moment he is busy with his clothes fashion line business which he has opened up in partnership with shraddha nigam...their business was also part of LFW 2011 & after that it has been even better for their business😃

Also he launched a book last year😉

About returning to tv..he said he will come back soon if he finds something interesting...he is a multi talented  guy if not acting he is busy as author, painter & now a businessman👏
Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
enchanted. thumbnail
yes please! can you please pm me? 😊

oh wow..yes i was aware of his many talents..but didn't noe that he designed professionally with shraddha nnigam ..and i def didnt noe that some of his designs were part of the LFW! 😃
you see i LOVED him as rahul ..and i LOVED him with drashti..and i really wanted to know what he was upto..
im glad he has so many talents..just wish he finds something interesting and makes some time for tv 😳

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved him too - and not just with Drashti.   I loved his dynamics with Atul, and also with Armaan.  Loved how their contention over Riddhima turned into a friendship, unspoken, and how they silently helped each other out.

He was great, the role really suited him.  Too bad the way they made his exit, but then they did that with quite a few folks.

I would love to know how he's doing too - do update on here if you  can.

-S
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
he rocked with drashti..missing him nd wish to see him again as rahul if DMG comes back..
ksg_4life thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha87

Hey...i can give u any info u want on MA...if u want to see or listen his latest interviews then i will pm u...ill give u links & u can enjoy...let me know😛

at the moment he is busy with his clothes fashion line business which he has opened up in partnership with shraddha nigam...their business was also part of LFW 2011 & after that it has been even better for their business😃

Also he launched a book last year😉

About returning to tv..he said he will come back soon if he finds something interesting...he is a multi talented  guy if not acting he is busy as author, painter & now a businessman👏

thanks for the info..😊
enchanted. thumbnail
 @lilmzsunshine

i agree completely! i LOVED rahul, atul and armaan..all theyre scenes together were hilarious and the chemistry between them was amazing.. their friendship and 'nok-jhoks' were so believable..I MISS THEM :( ..and the old DMG..
too bad abt his exit though..

i will try and update whatever i can :)
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ksg_4life

thanks for the info..😊

You are most welcome😛