Wanna see u soon...😍
lets us all start singing..
"inteha ho gayee...intezaar kee...
aayiii naa koi khabar...humaare star kee"😭😭😭😭
and add the following line in all our posts
"miss u harshad"
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

No doubt at all Vandy... I remember people saying that Prem said horrible things to Heer, pushed her around etc... but I dont think so... Prem was not in his senses when he did all that. Everytime I saw Prem I felt like going and hugging him... Poor guy suffered bcoz of his own innocence and unbaised, unconditional love for everyone!

I loved everything about Onu... his naugtiness... his obsession, his attitude, his anger towards taani ...just everything!

HC no matter what we do, we can never thank you enough for giving us Prem and Anurag!
exactly sam...
watever prem did was not deliberate...it was his anger and frustration coming out on knowing that the woman whom he had loved sooo much had cheated on him...
and heer's every move was deliberate...(i know she did it for prem's well being...but constant lying was unacceptable!)

yea...and frankly hc...at present we all are in a dire need to need another reason to thank uπŸ˜‰
(i hope he gets the hint!)

but guys...i've been watching lrl these days...and believe me...its hilarious...
hc was a born actor...u've got to see some expressions by him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont want to continue this discussion bcoz I will become all 😑 and right now I cant afford it 🀣🀣🀣 but have only comment to make... I dont know about Ritesh.. but Jonaki and her mom definately paid BT for giving them screen space ...instead of being paid from BT 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
thats why...
hc's next show...the villain should be a female and she should be married to the second villain in the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Maha-

Inteha ho gai intezar ki πŸ˜’ 2 months are over now,Waiting for some news,any article etc etc
I am Missing Him so much😭
God bless HC and protect him from all evil eyes 
maha...
kal yahaan aa jaana plzzz...
we'll be hitting 140+ tomorrow😊😊😊
miss u harshad

Shameless woman🀣🀣🀣🀣 ... I so knew itπŸ˜‰! You would be only one in full support of HC playing Arjun and I knew the exact reason also 🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tab why did u keep on saying i don't like hc is such clothes?😲😲😲
i mean that same pics gets posted and reposted in consecutive pages and u expect me to keep quiet and mum on seeing shirtless harshad?😲😲😲
thats impossible🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Well I am here for sometime now... lets see how many we can hit.. but looks like you have gone

140 today?... then what do we do tomorrow... bcoz if we finish this FC tomorrow.. will the next one be up... also we will have to wiat for people to reserve places

Harshad rocks!
dotty has summer camp in the afternoon sam...isiliye i was missing all these days
we can hit 140 tomorrow...get the new fc posted and finish the remaining 10 pages over the weekend...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
miss u harshad
Originally posted by mishti_17

😍

this colour suits hc a lot no???
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
gosh i miss him soo much
Originally posted by sweta2005

Did you know who is Harshad Chopda's closest pal?

Harshad Chopda and Kunal Kapoor

It is his co-star from Left Right Left, Kunal Kapoor who played the role of Yudi. Harshad and Kunal often drive down to the hill station of Lonavala just for a cup of coffee.

we know this tcπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
tell us something new😭😭😭😭😭
miss u harshad
Originally posted by -vandy-

i hope u r maintaining an account samπŸ˜‰
we'll be needing it pretty soon...
miss u harshad
I am seriously lost... i dont know what to put in there and what not.. .i mean how do u put these qualities.. what do u name them πŸ˜•

Harshad please come back 😭
Originally posted by -vandy-

but guys...i've been watching lrl these days...and believe me...its hilarious...
hc was a born actor...u've got to see some expressions by him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I can only imagine... let me know when u have uploaded all the episodes... i will watch them

oh HC😍