Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 90)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by anuu2010

haan gavrav is so hot and i really want harshu to do as a free going guy not so serious like my prem and my anurag Embarrassed.

haan nadz di we would gave 100 of best ideas than those cv's they ruined after that .yes gavrav was so hotttDay Dreaming

alina & i were talkin abt da same anu... i actually wanna see him playin a bad guy, u know not a fully fledged villain's role but something greyish like a cold person and not so lovy dovy as prem or anurag...

dat'l be really different and dats exactly y i loved gaurvav...
haan di they could have showed him slight grey character but not totally negative he will be cute . i stil  remember the way ali behaved when he wrote letters like rajveerDay Dreaming. and di i got now you said anurag was like prem in the end where you kept our eyes di meri anurag and prem are different Embarrassed

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

See now u talking different things here... even I loved GS but I said I hated the track... it was stupid and senseless! Yes they were black and white... but i always wanted GS to confess that he is  Prem... and oh what an episode we got when he did confess...Day Dreaming though he gave the most idiotic reason for being away but still Day Dreaming

Yes their friendship is beyond normalWink and trust me one can never find a friend like Onu... they just dont exists! Oh I love ur friends even without knowing them... joey and chandler typesROFL! You guys must have a blast everytime u meet

oh dont ask... u'v no idea hw crazy those guys are ROFL ROFL they'r sooo stupid and one saw harshu's wallpaper on my phone and asked if dats shahid kapoor... urghhh i just wanted to slap him hard... 

well yeah da confession part; march 26th & 27th, 2009 were just superb yar... i can watch those epis over & over again and wont get tired watchin dem...  

god bless our harshu he's sooo talented yar Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

he if you come infront of me with machine gun then i just show harshu pic i know you will fiant and i will escapeROFLROFL.
nadz di harshu is my harshu no competion from me bcoz he is my harshuROFL he is my harshu ROFLROFL

dis will be a never endin fight but im still searchin for my machine gun ROFL ROFL ROFL

must buy a new one ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

haan di they could have showed him slight grey character but not totally negative he will be cute . i stil  remember the way ali behaved when he wrote letters like rajveerDay Dreaming. and di i got now you said anurag was like prem in the end where you kept our eyes di meri anurag and prem are different Embarrassed

i haven't watched LRL Confused hw ws he in it??!?! i heard he played a negative role dere...
yeah not fully villainish but a cold, rude kinda guy would do...

ohhh wonder what he's gonna do next... i miss him sooo much yar...
wish he comes back soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sam123_0

See now u talking different things here... even I loved GS but I said I hated the track... it was stupid and senseless! Yes they were black and white... but i always wanted GS to confess that he is  Prem... and oh what an episode we got when he did confess...Day Dreaming though he gave the most idiotic reason for being away but still Day Dreaming

Yes their friendship is beyond normalWink and trust me one can never find a friend like Onu... they just dont exists! Oh I love ur friends even without knowing them... joey and chandler typesROFL! You guys must have a blast everytime u meet

oh dont ask... u'v no idea hw crazy those guys are ROFL ROFL they'r sooo stupid and one saw harshu's wallpaper on my phone and asked if dats shahid kapoor... urghhh i just wanted to slap him hard... 

well yeah da confession part; march 26th & 27th, 2009 were just superb yar... i can watch those epis over & over again and wont get tired watchin dem...  

god bless our harshu he's sooo talented yar Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
harshad looks like sahid kappoorROFLROFLROFLomg god bless my harshad ,poor you nadzROFLROFL
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

i haven't watched LRL Confused hw ws he in it??!?! i heard he played a negative role dere...
yeah not fully villainish but a cold, rude kinda guy would do...

ohhh wonder what he's gonna do next... i miss him sooo much yar...
wish he comes back soon!!!!!!!!!!!
oye nadz di ali is not a negative role its positve role . he  follows principles strictly was not rude.. alekh does mistake by joing gavrav but thaats for few epi's only then he himself apoligise to ranveer but there he acts a normal guy not so extreme lover boy. like prem or anurag. ali is quite a naughty boy .Embarrassed
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

harshad looks like sahid kappoorROFLROFLROFLomg god bless my harshad ,poor you nadzROFLROFL

nahhh my stupid friend's a mutt... he doesn't know indian actors at all... all he knows are srk, bachchan and priyanka chopra... 

he has no idea who harshad is so i spared him without increasing my blood pressure ROFL ROFL
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hmm nadz di here is the character sketch of ali

Cadet Ali Baigh(popularly known as usool bhai), belongs to a middle class family of Kanpur. His grandfather and father both served as subedaars in the Indian Army, and so it is Ali's dream to be a high ranking officer in the Indian Army. He is very focussed in life, but he follows his set of principles of morality and truth. As for his personal life, he is in love with his classmate Cadet Pooja Ghai..

he is positve naughty cute guy.there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

Go to top