Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 88)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hellooO sweethearts!!!!

made some hot hot cookies to brighten up our home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy & feel free to use Wink

animated siggies...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Abigail--Alina-

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

yeah that is just so obvious Sam...whatever Hc do...over here we all go plain crazy on it !!! toh pasand anay ki baat hi nahi hai !!LOL

And I agree with you... this time he should do something different...we know he is a versatile actor but he should show this to world too !! We have seen him as innocent guy in LRL's Ali Baig role...then there was Akshat/Prem/Anurag..and all of them were lover boys...I haven't seen Karan but I heard he had a grey shade personality...so i would really like HC to do something which is totally different from his previous roles !!! And i know he have that potential to bring something new and unique for us !!! I'm not saying that he should do an alien role !!! but it have to be  stunning-eyes popping out-breath taking away-dazzling-spectacular kind of a role !!! I hope mein ne kuch ziada ki khawish toh nahi ki  EmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOLLOL
Alina you are sounding like Anurag now... who put all those conditions in front of Laboni maa as to why she should let shekhar open her shop and then said... "me koi zidd nahi karooga par dekhu ga zaroor!"Tongue

Well the day HC is back on screen trust me atleast I will be in a state where "eyes popping out-breath taking away"... Wink.. i dont care what role it is Embarrassed
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@Nadz... wow those aare beautiful! God I am still learning to make siggies I dont think I will ever master all that you guys do!

Now this is so much better bcoz it is saturday morning and you gave these.. it is treat to the eyes! Thankyou!
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Hug

so hows everyone doing??
Finally exams are over Party Silly Dancing

HC in white:

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

May God Bless HC

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Alina-FakeLove

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

LOLLOLLOL
Alina you are sounding like Anurag now... who put all those conditions in front of Laboni maa as to why she should let shekhar open her shop and then said... "me koi zidd nahi karooga par dekhu ga zaroor!"Tongue

Well the day HC is back on screen trust me atleast I will be in a state where "eyes popping out-breath taking away"... Wink.. i dont care what role it is Embarrassed

Hey Sam, Nadz and Abby !!

@Sam: Well you know how we adopt things from our loved ones...so I just had that lolx...but yeah I agree with you that day My eyes would be popping out like an alien...lolx...i'm so much into Aliens these days...ab kya karu venus mein sirf Aliens he nazar atay hai !!! lolxxx

Well now i too dont care which roles he does...its just that ab aur wait nahi hota !! come back soon Harshad !!

@nadz: Amazing siggies girl...hey you still in your dreamworld?? lolxx

@Abby: hey great to see you back...I hope your exams went good !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@Alina: Yup they went well...and now I'm so tired...yesterday was my last exam and after that all I've done is sleep sleep sleep! ROFL and I'm still so sleepy

I just love to sleep just like HC Day Dreaming

God Bless Him

-Alina-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
nadz di its so beautiful siggies thanks for giving my harshu siggies thankyou so much .my harshu looking cute.
god bless my harshad

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Hey Nadz...ohh everything is almost in my control now...so see here I'm !!! Koi haiii????

Nadz sweety...your dream is over its time to go for work now...get up sleeping beauty !!!!! lolxxx 
btw Nadz...having hot chocolate with the hottest boy oin Earth is actually a dream !! Awww I wish this dream of yours come true !!!!

Ahem Ahem you sang teri ore for him?? lolx...can you sing that song for Harshadians too??? lolxxx

oh yeah sweetheart im not gonna dream of comin out of dis gorgeous dream land Day Dreaming
life's sooo damn good here with harshu next to me Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

its sooo good to have u peepin in from studies alina... 

harshu's way too nice and he tolerates my bad singin but u guys?!? nah... im not gonna take dat risk with u guys... ull probably throw rotten tomatoes at me ROFL ROFL

-Alina-

Go to top