Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yes I just checked the pm... ok will think about it... lets see if my half-dead brain will give me some ideas... but please dont keep any hopes from me... bcoz i am good for nothing 😳 when it comes to HC...

I was missing last week... as well... i thought it was just this week mon and tues!

oh pleaseee sam... im da worst person when it comes to ideas πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ur much better than me for sure!!!!!!!!!! i do make siggies & avis but when it comes to fresh ideas duhhh im da best weirdo ever...

im glad harshu has a weird fan in his FC... he has such a big heart!!! luv u HC
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

nooo dis is cheating!!!!!!!! i called for rapunzel πŸ˜ˆ  u can be cinderella πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

damsel in distress?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ oh my harshu's sooo gonna send us all to a far under ground jail or some where else for sure πŸ€£

oki then...no more caps then😈😈😈😈
u decide...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
why would harshad do that???πŸ˜•
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

no sam...u do not need any appointment with anybody!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the fact is...
hc is a huge talent...something which u don't get to see every now and then...it a rare thing...
and sadly...his talent is being wasted in this industry...me and my friends on msn have discussed this for quite some time now...
had sp got the brains...they would've cashed on anuraag...
but they didn't...
personal differences were more importantπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
we all felt the same sam...
u know at that point i was hell confused...
cozin one shot if i had attitude waala anuraag...the very next shot had the warmth in his eyes
i was sooo confused as to wat was going on in his mind...
this is sheer hc magic sam...
nobody can come near it...i can guarantee u...
and also assure u that his next show...he'll be surpassing all that he has done so far!

Yes.. isnt it so amazing! And every time I loved this guy more than the previous time.. as if it were possible! God bless him! And give him all the happiness he deserves!

I dont want to talk about SP.. bcoz the morons used him when they need it... like for promoting that wife wala serial😑 or thier SPA.. in which they happily ignored the whole of TL team!

Oh I am already in love with his new character... not bcoz HC will be playing it but bcoz a character for which HC has taken so much time will definately be worth it!😳
BIackSwan thumbnail

No worries nadz when sam is here... I am the jailor of the jail so i will let us all out and we can come back still attack HC🀣

captain to jailer?!?! hmmm... so u'v been promoted or degraded??!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
anyways it's good to hear dat u'l be dere to save our day sam!!!!!!!!!!!! 

so vandy & i will be running around after HC in long dresses and long hair phew da picture itself luks all traumatic to imagine... wat are u gonna wear jailer sam?!?!?!  ok i'v totally lost it dis time πŸ€£ πŸ€£
BIackSwan thumbnail
vandy & sam
gotta go girls... gonna use some harshulicious energy on office work cz feel bad for my boss... he pays me for nothing...

until im back, take good care of harshu babu!!! byeee
VandyP thumbnail

Naa... i was all normal and did not know of a guy named Mr Harshad Chopda was breathing the same air that i was breathing! But today I am all πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

Ok will check it out then.. thanks!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
breathing the same air😲
i never thought abt it sam😲😲😲😲
o my my...it gives a real nice feeling u know😳😳😳
ohh harshad!
VandyP thumbnail

Oh damn... ok friday yes... what was i doing... oh well nothing related to HC so it cant be important... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Harshad --- come back please!... if you come back one day before the 2 months deadline... no one will do anything against you!... infact no one will be standing on their 2 feet if u make an appearence any time soon πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
exactly how old r u sam??/🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sam...don't u think u r asking for too much from hc????πŸ˜•
i mean here we are thinking abt the possibilty of an announcement after the break period ends...
and u are asking him ti come before that😲😲😲
VandyP thumbnail

Yes please.. another question just added to your question-list🀣🀣🀣🀣

No vandy this does not qualify for super-quality... bcoz it is part of super super quality 😳

addedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lol...super super quality...
i hope hc doesn't quit acting on going thru this list🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
VandyP thumbnail

Yes.. isnt it so amazing! And every time I loved this guy more than the previous time.. as if it were possible! God bless him! And give him all the happiness he deserves!

I dont want to talk about SP.. bcoz the morons used him when they need it... like for promoting that wife wala serial😑 or thier SPA.. in which they happily ignored the whole of TL team!

Oh I am already in love with his new character... not bcoz HC will be playing it but bcoz a character for which HC has taken so much time will definately be worth it!😳

thats y i always say...
if u r hc's fan...u can't watch a scene...and sit back in peace and say...
oki this is his best shot...
coz the very next scene...he make u chew ur own words by doing another wonder again on screen...😳
i know sam...feeling pretty excited as to wats in store for us...
its like a birthday present...u don't know wats inside...there's a full party going on...
u know its for u...
but u have to wait for everybody to leave before u can see it and enjoy itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

captain to jailer?!?! hmmm... so u'v been promoted or degraded??!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
anyways it's good to hear dat u'l be dere to save our day sam!!!!!!!!!!!! 

so vandy & i will be running around after HC in long dresses and long hair phew da picture itself luks all traumatic to imagine... wat are u gonna wear jailer sam?!?!?!  ok i'v totally lost it dis time πŸ€£ πŸ€£

No promotion or degradation here... they are different roles i am playing... they are both equal 😳

Dress... hmm interesting.. since they are 2 different types... one will be jailor type with gun and all...the other captain one ... without a gun πŸ˜‰

When are not lost nadz!🀣