Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 74)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

oops sorry samLOLLOLLOL
well...laid my hands on a collection of superbly high quality videos of amber dhara and lrl bothBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
have just started dowloading them with a promise that very soon we'll have all videos of harshad as akshat and as ali...
no more watching full epis to catch a glimpse of him...we'll create our own hc collection...Smile
Seriously u mean u got hold of beginning to end story of both the characters. Oh vandy have I told you I love! Hug... good please let me know where u will upload and please do so before you go MIA again...I can survive on them till HC or you get back...

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...Embarrassed

You must be wondering where I'd disappeared. LOL For past two days i've been inactive on I-F owing to headaches. Ouch Thanks to the fact there's some function every week I end up sleeping late and getting the 'aches quite a lot of times. LOL

But today I'm feeling much better and I'm also feeling proud of myself. I made my first VM! Star This is a week of firsts for me-first avis..first VM..i guess there's nothing left now. LOL It's on Abhiya Embarrassed 

My next target is Taanu which automatically means a lil bit of Anuraaging. Wink LOL So please give me suggestions on what theme should I use for my Taanu VM..Embarrassed

Love,
Megz. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Seriously u mean u got hold of beginning to end story of both the characters. Oh vandy have I told you I love! Hug... good please let me know where u will upload and please do so before you go MIA again...I can survive on them till HC or you get back...
samOuch
i stay in india where a snail can beat our net speedOuchOuchOuch
either i download or i uploadOuch
can't do both simultaneouslyOuch
so my target is to download as much as i can before they are removed...
once i have them...i'll be uploading them asap...Smile
and don't love me...love hcWinkLOLLOLLOL
and yes...i've got hold of the story...from the beginning to end of characters(hopefullyConfused)
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

You must be wondering where I'd disappeared. LOL For past two days i've been inactive on I-F owing to headaches. Ouch Thanks to the fact there's some function every week I end up sleeping late and getting the 'aches quite a lot of times. LOL

But today I'm feeling much better and I'm also feeling proud of myself. I made my first VM! Star This is a week of firsts for me-first avis..first VM..i guess there's nothing left now. LOL It's on Abhiya Embarrassed 

My next target is Taanu which automatically means a lil bit of Anuraaging. Wink LOL So please give me suggestions on what theme should I use for my Taanu VM..Embarrassed

Love,
Megz. Big smile
hey megzz...
conggrats...
this means u  r making full use of ur vacationsClapClapClap
wowww...
a taanu vm from u????
do u have any song in mind????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Love,
Megz. Big smile
hey megzz...
conggrats...
this means u  r making full use of ur vacationsClapClapClap
wowww...
a taanu vm from u????
do u have any song in mind????

I'm planning to use 'pehli baar mohabbat ki hai' from Kaminey. Embarrassed
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuu2010

wow vandy di what an explanation Big smile waiting for my harshuDay DreamingDay Dreaming
@nzdz di wait i fight with you when you come online LOLLOL
ananyaSmile
u have seen amber dharaa naa????
can u tell me till wat point...or till how many epis did hc play akshat????/Confused
nope di i watched lrl but ambher dhara i watched very little epi's only Ouch
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

samOuch
i stay in india where a snail can beat our net speedOuchOuchOuch
either i download or i uploadOuch
can't do both simultaneouslyOuch
so my target is to download as much as i can before they are removed...
once i have them...i'll be uploading them asap...Smile
and don't love me...love hcWinkLOLLOLLOL
and yes...i've got hold of the story...from the beginning to end of characters(hopefullyConfused)
Send them to me ... i will do both download and upload for you ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I am loosing it now right? Tongue

Ok ok get them all... oh now i am scared ur net might not be quick enough and they might get removed and I wont see HC-talent in those serials Shocked please hurry!

well he is my first love... no one comes before him... but you are the source of me getting to see him so i can love you Wink

BTW i was just doing TP on other FCs just to see what people discuss... there it is mostly normal general personal talk.. like how are you.. oh i am fine etc Wink
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
My net is giving me trouble I might just go offline...

God bless Harshad!

Go to top