Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 72)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

my dil is giving a lot of positive signs samLOLLOLLOL
hc is hatke naaDay Dreaming
i mean he was not working...but he still kept his promiseDay Dreaming
i got another reason to love him all the moreDay Dreaming
yea sam...june is the month wen the monsoon starts setting in india...it marks the end of dry sultry season...ushering in the tiny drop to quench the thirst of parched earth...
hopefully...our parched hearts and brains...will experience the monsoon in the form of harshad tooDay Dreaming

Yes very very hatke... oh I have stopped looking for reasons to love this guy... everything he does, says, makes me go all Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and fall in love all over again as if it were possible... 

so these days i am desperately looking for ways to hate him so that I can become a normal human being again.LOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I can imagine HC in that scene! Rain scene!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

it's not vodka... somethin more stronger than dat perhaps ROFL ROFL

ur drivin me nuts here... im anyway a nutcracker but default so are u tryn to make in more insane or wat??!?!?! so dont ask da wrong person whether u make sense ROFL ROFL ROFL

hum sab badnam hui, darlin harshuke liye... harshu ye tune kya kiya?!?!?! 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I love this... so now I have you also all confused very good... I hate to be in the ship all by myself... I like my company

Bechare ko tho pata hi nahi ki kya kiya ...
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

at dis moment, even a small cameo would do for da time being... 
wonder wat those projects are... hmmm... should v barge into his mansion again?!?!?!
wat say girls?!?!
naa nadzzz...
i'm not settling for anything less than a lead role in a prime time show on a popular channel for harshadApprove
yea...lets wait till 2nd...then we'll be barging againLOLLOLLOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Yes very very hatke... oh I have stopped looking for reasons to love this guy... everything he does, says, makes me go all Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and fall in love all over again as if it were possible... 

so these days i am desperately looking for ways to hate him so that I can become a normal human being again.LOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I can imagine HC in that scene! Rain scene!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i can assure u of one thing sam...
the more u try and hate harshad...
the more u'llbe falling in love with himLOLLOLWinkWink
so my suggestion is...
don't even tryLOLLOLLOLLOL
yea hc in rainDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i rem i had made a vm on bheegi bheeghi raaton mein...my dedication to all his rain scenes in desh...
he looks hawwwt wen wetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

it's not vodka... somethin more stronger than dat perhaps ROFL ROFL

ur drivin me nuts here... im anyway a nutcracker but default so are u tryn to make in more insane or wat??!?!?! so dont ask da wrong person whether u make sense ROFL ROFL ROFL

hum sab badnam hui, darlin harshuke liye... harshu ye tune kya kiya?!?!?! 
ROFL I love this... so now I have you also all confused very good... I hate to be in the ship all by myself... I like my company

Bechare ko tho pata hi nahi ki kya kiya ...

oooh man see hw many grammar mistakes i'v made in my comment Confused basically i make no sense on top of u sam ROFL ROFL ROFL

dis ship isn't sailing in a normal ocean dats for sure ROFL ROFL harshu pls help us!!!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

i can assure u of one thing sam...
the more u try and hate harshad...
the more u'llbe falling in love with himLOLLOLWinkWink
so my suggestion is...
don't even tryLOLLOLLOLLOL
yea hc in rainDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i rem i had made a vm on bheegi bheeghi raaton mein...my dedication to all his rain scenes in desh...
he looks hawwwt wen wetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
sorry I went off to sleep Embarrassed...

Yeah that is what is happening... I was all in the hating mood ... but then he made an appearence on 17th May and I was in love all over again... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Now also it looks like I am going to start building my fortess of hatred and bamb he might just make an appearence and I will be back to square one LOL

Oh you have a VM on bheegi bheegi... I need to see it...
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

oooh man see hw many grammar mistakes i'v made in my comment Confused basically i make no sense on top of u sam ROFL ROFL ROFL

dis ship isn't sailing in a normal ocean dats for sure ROFL ROFL harshu pls help us!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I thought that was normal you talking Wink with all those errors... how can u be top of me... I am the captain.. there is no one above me...Approve

Obviously the ocean cant be normal one... it is the HC-Ocean... and we are the sailors... without a destination, no compass to tell us our direction... we are like a dried leave which has broken off from the tree and is just flying aimlessly in the air... HC-ocean Day Dreaming sounds so soothing to the ears
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Oh like that you mean that we should hear something in first week of June Ouch oh damn and here I was thinking ur dil is giving positive signs D'oh...

Yes HC is known to keep his words... remember last year he said he wont go missing for his bday this year and man what is nice way to keep his promise Day Dreaming... hopefully by 2nd June we will have something!
my dil is giving a lot of positive signs samLOLLOLLOL
hc is hatke naaDay Dreaming
i mean he was not working...but he still kept his promiseDay Dreaming
i got another reason to love him all the moreDay Dreaming
yea sam...june is the month wen the monsoon starts setting in india...it marks the end of dry sultry season...ushering in the tiny drop to quench the thirst of parched earth...
hopefully...our parched hearts and brains...will experience the monsoon in the form of harshad tooDay Dreaming
wow vandy di what an explanation Big smile waiting for my harshuDay DreamingDay Dreaming
@nzdz di wait i fight with you when you come online LOLLOL

Go to top