Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 67)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

abby's abt to climb into harshu's balcony and now anu's tyrn to own harshu urghhh
oxygen oxygen oxygen... im losin my patience here...

harshu better BETTER come back soon cz FC will surely turn into a war front soon ROFL ROFL
Nadz... chill kar yaar... remember Harshad recently told us "to have patience!"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Oh I can so imagine, you with your machine gun standing all ready to shoot... abby climbing into the balcony and anu putting claim... me and vandy singing and ringing the ghanti in his window... i can see you going all Silly

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh well I dont know anything about other shows on other channels... the only shows i have seen are kis desh and tere liye! and my life got doomed ROFL

But then again I dont think any other shows would have the same effect... bcoz they did not have HC in them Wink

i of course watch some shows for time pass but nobody can replace my first love Day Dreaming

pehla nasha, pehla hua
naya pyaar hai, naya intazaar... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

look at prem babu... ahhh im feelin faintish already...

god bless harshu!!!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

i of course watch some shows for time pass but nobody can replace my first love Day Dreaming

pehla nasha, pehla hua
naya pyaar hai, naya intazaar... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

look at prem babu... ahhh im feelin faintish already...

god bless harshu!!!

Nadziii you can do all this from your work placeShocked... you better get back to work before you end up in trouble ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL even if you dont.. i will definately end up not working but watching some HC-scenes... please dont post his pics here.. it is very very injurious to my health especially at 4 in the morning ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

BTW when did u first fall in love with this guy... i mean which scene was it?
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Nadz... chill kar yaar... remember Harshad recently told us "to have patience!"ROFL 

Oh I can so imagine, you with your machine gun standing all ready to shoot... abby climbing into the balcony and anu putting claim... me and vandy singing and ringing the ghanti in his window... i can see you going all Silly

after listening to him i'v tried my best to practice stayin patient throughout but da koshish is fadin away rite now yar... u cant do much in da HC coma state other than being reckless LOL

hahaaa dats a good picture to imagine sam ROFL ROFL ROFL i'l personally make sure dat abby wont even think of climbin anybody's balcony after dat 
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

after listening to him i'v tried my best to practice stayin patient throughout but da koshish is fadin away rite now yar... u cant do much in da HC coma state other than being reckless LOL

hahaaa dats a good picture to imagine sam ROFL ROFL ROFL i'l personally make sure dat abby wont even think of climbin anybody's balcony after dat 
Nadz you can either be in HC-coma state or you can be reckless but u cant be both... it just does not add upROFLROFLROFLROFL

You mean after you personally make sure, abby wont even climb into her own balcony ShockedShocked.. oh poor abby!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Nadziii you can do all this from your work placeShocked... you better get back to work before you end up in trouble ROFL even if you dont.. i will definately end up not working but watching some HC-scenes... please dont post his pics here.. it is very very injurious to my health especially at 4 in the morning ROFL

BTW when did u first fall in love with this guy... i mean which scene was it?

u hav no freakin idea sam... i haven't touched any of my official emails nor any reports yet ROFL ROFL im so gonna get busted anytime soon but i dont care LOL anythin for harshu... hehe

well i first saw him in ambar dara and watched few epis cz dere ws somethin abt him. obviously i didnt know who he ws back then but i stopped watchin it when akshat ws changed to ali somebody...

then came kis desh on my b day... i actually started watchin da show for a b day resolution LOL yes im a weirdo... and then after few epis came prem runnin after a soccer ball. i ws wonderin y his face ws so familiar and then it clicked me dat he's akshat...

after dat i started my mission on stalkin da guy on google and elsewhere...  i'v been a fan ever since... so yeah it's been good 3+ years... LOL LOL

btw did u bore to death with my year book story?!?!!  ROFL ROFL ROFL
now it's ur turn...
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Nadz you can either be in HC-coma state or you can be reckless but u cant be both... it just does not add upROFL

You mean after you personally make sure, abby wont even climb into her own balcony ShockedShocked.. oh poor abby!ROFL

hmm... i think it's a whole new HC  coma state ROFL ROFL ROFL no wonder i cant think straight and it's not da vodka dis time sam ROFL

well after my machine gun mission, not only harshu's balcany... abby wont even look at anybody's balcony for a very long time... ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
oh i miss our vandy girl...

anyways i have to get back to work... i mean start working for a change warna my boss will kill me ROFL ROFL

will be back in few mins... ta ta captain sam!!! good morning to u btw and sleep tight with harshulicious dreams!!!

god bless our king chopda!!!!

Go to top