Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anuu2010

sam and vandy di had a great doubt like we being carzy for harshu . may harshu surf net for his favorite salmanπŸ˜† fine going now bye
harshu rocks
god bless harshad chopra
hc crazy like us😲😲😲
i have doubts ananya...
we beat everyone else in our craziness for harshadπŸ˜‰
and i don't think he surfs the net for salman like we do for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -vandy-

hc crazy like us😲😲😲
i have doubts ananya...
we beat everyone else in our craziness for harshadπŸ˜‰
and i don't think he surfs the net for salman like we do for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ok sam and vandy di i agree we are craziest on harshu nobody can beat us⭐️. now using my brain and thinking what my harshu does during hlidaysπŸ˜†

i rem reading somewhere that he owns a playstation...(this was almost 3 yrs back!!)
so definitely knowing the gaming freak he is...he must've gifted himself an xbox by nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dekha another super quality of hcπŸ˜‰
made a late riser like u an early riser😊
well he had mentioned this in star sansaar that he has got this habit from his mom...
and rem him saying"subah subah utth kar tulsee jee mein paani daalna...dhoop agarbatti jalaana wagairah wagairahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"
the way he was talking...he definitely was habituated😊
God I hate it when you tell me stuff about him which i dont remember reading... 3 years back.. was it after kis desh or before... bcoz if it is before then i will excuse myself ...😳

Haila I thought we were counting super-qualities only in him😲... not things that change bcoz of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"subah subah utth kar tulsee jee mein paani daalna...dhoop agarbatti jalaana wagairah wagairahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" ye sab kab bola.😲😲... i hate myself so much right now! 😑

BTW how many more to download.. hope u covered most of them πŸ˜›

Vandy this is awesome... the song, scene selection everything 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

You know what I liked the most... the rain effect you created for clips which did not have the rain.. i think that was too good!...

Oh this VM got back all those beautiful memories!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
goood mornin gorgeous harshadians πŸ€—
it's a glooomy day here... wish harshu ws next to me πŸ˜

ok let me scroll through pages to see wat u guys are up to...

god bless harshu!!!!
ok im too lazy to scroll through pages (as ususal) πŸ€£ πŸ€£

will continue from here...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yeh kya hai sabz?!?!?! u only peep in and wish him for his b day?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
next time if u dont chat, im gonna give u a big spank πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

btw hw u?!?! hope ur not in HC coma state like us??!?! πŸ˜†
LOL...Nadz, we at least have to mention Harshad name na, so I wished him b'day again ROFLROFL
I am always up for chat coz I love talking ROFLROFLROFL 
I am good sweetheart...how are ya?
I am desperately  waiting for Harshad's come back. Cannot wait to see him once again. Hope, he comes back =)
I don';t feel like watching TV when Harshad is in break =) I really mean it...TV is so plain without Harshad ROFLROFL
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ok im too lazy to scroll through pages (as ususal) πŸ€£ πŸ€£

will continue from here...
Good morning Lazy Nadz 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ok if you are lazy enough not to scroll through the pages atleast answer this question:

When Onu came back to India after 8 years... he landed in the night... why was still wearing goggles 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I know he looked all 😍... and No I wont take an answer like "oh he wanted to look all 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 so he was wearing it"πŸ˜‰ I need a better answer πŸ˜›
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anuu2010

ok sam and vandy di i agree we are craziest on harshu nobody can beat us⭐️. now using my brain and thinking what my harshu does during hlidaysπŸ˜†
u still have ur brains with u ananya????😲😲😲😲
we lost it yrs backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar he's a normal human being like all of us...
needs air to breathe...food to eat and sleep to give rest to the body...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so naturally he'll do wat others do...😊

Originally posted by sam123_0

Vandy this is awesome... the song, scene selection everything 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

You know what I liked the most... the rain effect you created for clips which did not have the rain.. i think that was too good!...

Oh this VM got back all those beautiful memories!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
thanx sam😳😳😳😳
well u noticed that???😲😲😲
many didn'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it was shab's idea to do it that way coz we did not want any scenes without rain or snow

hmm...prem😍😍😍😍😍