Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 62)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Good morning HCian,
 
Ki haal hai... sab changa...
 
New week, new day... so any new news of Mr Harshad Chopda!

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
good mornin my darlin harshu & crazy HCians Hug
knock knock anybody home????!

me: oh harshu i miss u sooo much snif snif
have u decided on ur new project?!?!?!

HC: yes nadz i have... i decided not to do any project unless ur gonna star opposite me...

me: awww... (blush blush)

god bless harshu!!!!
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
vandy... gooorgeous vm... i just love dat song sooo much and it ws indeed a treat to watch it Day Dreaming

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

good mornin my darlin harshu & crazy HCians Hug
knock knock anybody home????!

me: oh harshu i miss u sooo much snif snif
have u decided on ur new project?!?!?!

HC: yes nadz i have... i decided not to do any project unless ur gonna star opposite me...

me: awww... (blush blush)

god bless harshu!!!!
ShockedShockedShocked... Nice dream Nadz...LOL now wake up and come back to reality Wink on earth!
 
I now realise why you guys kept on saying lets gift 100th FC for Harshad's next bday. Hardly anyone visits the FC anymore Ouch
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

ShockedShockedShocked... Nice dream Nadz...LOL now wake up and come back to reality Wink on earth!
 
I now realise why you guys kept on saying lets gift 100th FC for Harshad's next bday. Hardly anyone visits the FC anymore Ouch

shushhh ur spoilin my dream here... Day Dreaming

ok ok grandma im sorry let's get dis FC movin pretty fast... Party
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


shushhh ur spoilin my dream here... Day Dreaming

ok ok grandma im sorry let's get dis FC movin pretty fast... Party
It is not healthy to dream for such a long time Wink
 
Oye I am the captain of the ship... not grandma... Angry
 
But seriously yaar HC is taking way too much time now... it is becoming difficult with each passing day!
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hw abt captain grandma?!?! ROFL ROFL can imagine some slaps comin my way ROFL ROFL ROFL

da wait is totally killin me too sam... im gonna sing some songs to cheer myself 
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 11334

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hw abt captain grandma?!?! ROFL ROFL can imagine some slaps comin my way ROFL ROFL ROFL

da wait is totally killin me too sam... im gonna sing some songs to cheer myself 
who is captin grandmaConfusedLOL eager to know who is seeDay Dreaming Day Dreaming ROFLROFL
god bless my harshad

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1193   Views: 76427

-vandy- 1193 76427 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1192   Views: 66793

-Alina- 1192 66793 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75795

-vandy- 1195 75795 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1195   Views: 76323

-funnfrolic- 1195 76323 02 June 2010 at 11:34pm by SunShine_A
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52392

Iriss 1188 52392 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index