Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 61)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

@ Vandy... lovely VM... I first commented on ur vm wala page then came to FC so commenting again Wink...

God bless HC!

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 11334

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
wow loved the vm vandy diBig smile
god bless harshad
atleast i need a promo immediately missing him so muchhhEmbarrassed
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

hello everybody

here is my latest vm on the song saanson ko saanson se...
on a special request from nidhi aka lilsweetySmile
 
 
 
 
direct link
hope u guys like itSmile
 
vandy

OMG Amazing VM vandy di !! there are so many scenes which I haven't seen !! i will catch them soon !!! Thanks for covering all TaAnu scenes !!! I just miss them !!!
Anyway...once again...Vandy di...You Rock !!!
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39272

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

@ Vandy... lovely VM... I first commented on ur vm wala page then came to FC so commenting again Wink...

God bless HC!
hey samSmile
good morningLOLLOLLOL
thanx a lotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yea god bless harshad for being such an inspiration for usLOLWinkWinkWink
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39272

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

wow loved the vm vandy diBig smile
god bless harshad
atleast i need a promo immediately missing him so muchhhEmbarrassed
thanx ananyaSmile
ShockedShockedShockedShocked
promo????!!!!!!!!
pehle show toh announce hone deLOLLOLLOLLOL
i mean a show of harshad needs to be launched first...then we'll have a press meet and then promosLOLLOLLOLLOL
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39272

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


OMG Amazing VM vandy di !! there are so many scenes which I haven't seen !! i will catch them soon !!! Thanks for covering all TaAnu scenes !!! I just miss them !!!
Anyway...once again...Vandy di...You Rock !!!
thanx alinaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well u had exams naa isiliye i guess u missed the best TaAnu period on screenOuch
go watch them now alina...u'll love themSmile
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

thanx alinaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well u had exams naa isiliye i guess u missed the best TaAnu period on screenOuch
go watch them now alina...u'll love themSmile

Hey Vandy di !!!!
Well yeah i guess due to exams I did missed it !! btw are you up for requests??? and come at yahoo !!

Harshad rocks !!
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39272

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


Hey Vandy di !!!!
Well yeah i guess due to exams I did missed it !! btw are you up for requests??? and come at yahoo !!

Harshad rocks !!
hey alinaSmile
yes i'm openLOLLOLLOL
but u need to give me some timeSmile
coming alina...
god bless harshad

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: VandyP   Replies: 1193   Views: 76912

VandyP 1193 76912 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by VandyP
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1192   Views: 67076

-Alina- 1192 67076 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: VandyP   Replies: 1195   Views: 76134

VandyP 1195 76134 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1195   Views: 76646

-funnfrolic- 1195 76646 02 June 2010 at 11:34pm by SunShine_A
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52729

Iriss 1188 52729 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index