Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 56)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hi Nadz  Big smile
True, better late than never...so here I am Wink
I really hope we will hit 100th FC by his next b'day Embarrassed

Once he comes back in a new show, we will rock the FC again as we have more stuff to discuss about him Wink Now, I desperately want him back Embarrassed

Hope, Harshad comes back soon Day Dreaming Can't wait to have him back Smile

pakka sabz!!!! 100th FC for harshu's next b day!!! dat'l be our goal for dis year Party 
vandy, sam, alina, ashi & abby are already in da mission LOL

no no we can still drool over prem & anurag till our hottie returns so do visit here more often cz we need all da help to reach our goal Party Party

hoping to see u here soon sweetie!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

oh how sweet =) Thank you Vandy Hug
haha...yes yes, I was singing the "Happy Birthday Harshad" all over the IF and even in facebook ROFLROFLROFLROFL but still, I should not have missed here too na :(

I still can't stop looking at SBS video =) I love this super cute and naughty Harshad Wink
ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
i saw it sabzzzROFLROFLROFLROFL 
koi baat nahi...the celebrrations are still on hereWinkWinkWink
lol...zyaada naa dekh hc ko...nazar lag jaayegiLOLLOLLOL

lol...you saw me everywhere Embarrassed Mujhe saram laga abhi LOLLOL
Haan jee, I knw celebration has not been over yet =) We will cherish his day for another week LOLParty 

Oyee hoyee please aisa mat bolo...I want to stare at him day and night =) Meri nazar nahi lageka...pakka Wink though I want to attract him towards me ROFLROFLROFL

What is going on with the news regarding reality show where Harshad might participate?

Any update on that? Confused
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Hi Nadz  Big smile
True, better late than never...so here I am Wink
I really hope we will hit 100th FC by his next b'day Embarrassed

Once he comes back in a new show, we will rock the FC again as we have more stuff to discuss about him Wink Now, I desperately want him back Embarrassed

Hope, Harshad comes back soon Day Dreaming Can't wait to have him back Smile

pakka sabz!!!! 100th FC for harshu's next b day!!! dat'l be our goal for dis year Party 
vandy, sam, alina, ashi & abby are already in da mission LOL

no no we can still drool over prem & anurag till our hottie returns so do visit here more often cz we need all da help to reach our goal Party Party

hoping to see u here soon sweetie!!!

YAY Party
I am in for that =) I will be here as much as possible Smile LOL

True, we can drool over prem and Anu =) Let's start then Tongue 
Which character (prem or Anu) do you like the most ? Confused I knw, it's complecated question, but am asking just for fun so we can continue our discussion ROFLROFL

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

YAY Party
I am in for that =) I will be here as much as possible Smile LOL

True, we can drool over prem and Anu =) Let's start then Tongue 
Which character (prem or Anu) do you like the most ? Confused I knw, it's complecated question, but am asking just for fun so we can continue our discussion ROFLROFL

oh wow sabz i just mentioned ur name and ur here Hug

nah it's not dat complicated hon, i love prem babu more Day Dreaming he's very special to me and i love his larger than life kinda philosophy abt love... basically love = prem Day Dreaming

as for anurag, i love pagal onu more LOL i fell for TL tnx to mind blowin promos and dat particular one where he screams 'taani' wah... pagal onu's mind boggling Day Dreaming

ok i got carried away dere... prem prem prem prem Dancing

Edited by NaDzGirl - 20 May 2011 at 8:53am

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh wow sabz i just mentioned ur name and ur here Hug

nah it's not dat complicated hon, i love prem babu more Day Dreaming he's very special to me and i love his larger than life kinda philosophy abt love... basically love = prem Day Dreaming

as for anurag, i love pagal onu more LOL i fell for TL tnx to mind blowin promos and dat particular one where he screams 'taani' wah... pagal onu's mind boggling Day Dreaming

ok i got carried away dere... prem prem prem prem Dancing

Sorry for the late reply :( Was busy in fb Embarrassed
Awww...i kind of  love Prem more though I love Anu with almost same passion =) I watched KDHMD and TL both from the beginning and loved both shows equally; however, I am little bias towards Prem as I feel Prem was the best character of TV world Tongue He looked so hawtt when he was doing romantic and angry scene LOLLOL  I still mesmerize those scenes Day Dreaming

On the other hand, Anu was great, but we did not get to see him for much longer time Ouch I love Anu in the same scenes as Prem like romantic and angry scene Big smileLOLLOL

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Sorry for the late reply :( Was busy in fb Embarrassed
Awww...i kind of  love Prem more though I love Anu with almost same passion =) I watched KDHMD and TL both from the beginning and loved both shows equally; however, I am little bias towards Prem as I feel Prem was the best character of TV world Tongue He looked so hawtt when he was doing romantic and angry scene LOLLOL  I still mesmerize those scenes Day Dreaming

On the other hand, Anu was great, but we did not get to see him for much longer time Ouch I love Anu in the same scenes as Prem like romantic and angry scene Big smileLOLLOL

i watched TL from beginning too but i missed epis durin da latter half due to personal probs anyways yeah ur rite anurag didn't get enough time to gel more and dat too tnx to sp Dead

i just looove prem yar... his love for his mom, to his siblings, to heer, to chahath omg he ws like dis picture perfect human superman Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i'v watched desh epis over & over almost everyday and cant get my mind off prem babu...

romiosugar1

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

samShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
lovely shots chosenStarStarStarStar
i loved the hands waale shot the most!!!
beautiful creation of godEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Why this "Shocked" after sam... you shocked that I already have made the list!Confused or u shocked that how could i make such a siggy... which does no justice to the actual person!Big smile

Yeah me too... the hand waale shots are not from any show but still they are Day Dreaming

Edited by sam123_0 - 20 May 2011 at 10:38am
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Day Dreaming

Adhoore hum adhoore tum bin HC ke Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming LOL

Hey guys... Sorry Sam and Alina, got DC yesterday...Ouch PC hates me and keeps shutting down due to overheating...Ermm It cant handle HC's hawtness yet ROFL
am feeling lazy to reply to previous pgs atm...LOL will do it later...Tongue and i might get DC anytime right now as well LOL

God bless Harshad... when is he coming backkk Disapprove

Edit : oh just checked previous pg...Amazinggg one Sam Day Dreaming you included the ''super super'' ones too ROFL
No worries... i kept thinking u suddenly disappeared ROFL ROFL ROFL now i know... even ur lappy cant handle it .. another HC-created problem in our life Wink

Oh thanks .. it was a simple attempt not sure if i did justice to the super-qualities...

Go to top