Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 48)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


obviously these two should be categorized as different qualities !!!
Awww his Birthday laugh !! that has to be the new one from him !! I havent seen him laughing before like that !!! I love him !! 
He has laughed like that before.. but the one i remember right now.. is when anurag and tanni come back from that waterfall ... and laboni and neelu are teasing them... after that laboni agrees to go in for tea and there is an HC-laugh not anurag laughWink

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

next has to be his udti udti zulfein Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming sans that dusht gel LOL
his messy hair Day Dreaming not every guy looks hawt in messy hair!
Yes definately they take the next place... but i like his wet-hair also.. so they are again in different catogories ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

next has to be his udti udti zulfein Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming sans that dusht gel LOL
his messy hair Day Dreaming not every guy looks hawt in messy hair!

OH my God !!!! his Hair !!!!!!!! *faint*
you guys remember Kis desh during Prem's return...when they showed Heer in that desert and Prem coming and holding her...his udti zulfein !!!!! hayeee...i'm dead !!!!
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

He has laughed like that before.. but the one i remember right now.. is when anurag and tanni come back from that waterfall ... and laboni and neelu are teasing them... after that laboni agrees to go in for tea and there is an HC-laugh not anurag laughWink

Sam i meant to say Harshad laugh !! I haven't seen him laughing like this off camera...he have become a bit more comfortable with it I guess !!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


OH my God !!!! his Hair !!!!!!!! *faint*
you guys remember Kis desh during Prem's return...when they showed Heer in that desert and Prem coming and holding her...his udti zulfein !!!!! hayeee...i'm dead !!!!
Oye wake up... *sam desperately resuscitating alina till she finally wakes up* ... we need to get more things on the list... u cant die so soon Wink
 
I think 17th Dec 2009 was the best scene ever.. the music, the dialogues, the acting everything was bang on! ofcourse the zulfein also !
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


Sam i meant to say Harshad laugh !! I haven't seen him laughing like this off camera...he have become a bit more comfortable with it I guess !!
Yes the scene i am talking about has HC-laugh not Anurag-laugh...
 
I think I mentioned it after seeing the bday clip also... HC has become more camera-friendly and more open these days... .. even his use of tereko apunko was more obvious in this clip!
 
And with this post I now become a goldie...!Party


Edited by sam123_0 - 19 May 2011 at 5:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oye wake up... *sam desperately resuscitating alina till she finally wakes up* ... we need to get more things on the list... u cant die so soon Wink
 
I think 17th Dec 2009 was the best scene ever.. the music, the dialogues, the acting everything was bang on! ofcourse the zulfein also !

*wakes up shouting Harshad*...lolxxx...so where were we...his zulfein...then comes his hands...he actually have such beautiful hands...Sam you wont believe we do have a separate Fc on his hands !!!


OMG sam tumko toh dates bhi yaad hai...I'm impressed !!!!
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43074

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hi girls me back...

man i need to scroll few pages... Blushing will try to catch up soon 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1193   Views: 76441

-vandy- 1193 76441 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1192   Views: 66800

-Alina- 1192 66800 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75815

-vandy- 1195 75815 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1195   Views: 76332

-funnfrolic- 1195 76332 02 June 2010 at 11:34pm by SunShine_A
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52403

Iriss 1188 52403 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index