Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 44)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
i think aashi and maha wear this mask of brotherly feeling so that we do not count them in competition and they do their anuraaging secretlyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
umm...i just checked royal palms site...they have bungalows tooConfused
u r right sam...we need to bribe the security...but we do not have so much moneyOuch
wat if we bribe them with sheila or munni clipsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
naa sam.,...he was lookingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
esp his hair and his smileDay Dreaming
his kurta tooDay DreamingDay Dreaming
his eyes tooDay Dreaming
damn...the whole hc package wasDay DreamingDay DreamingROFL
will it be safe to say the package was
 intoxicating????
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Oh the smarties! Secret missions!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
You did not know of the bunglows... i am in love with the golf course... imagine HC playing there... he would look so royal in that royal palms... all dressed up in golf attaireDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 
Whom are you asking the safety from Confused... it is the package which did all the damage and has now gone back to its den ROFLROFLROFL.. but u are right it was very very intoxicating package
 

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

well the more the merrier samLOLLOLLOL
i hope u stay putSmile
god bless harshad...
lets do it for himSmile
Well dont know about the future vandy... things are happening but i will be here for atleast a month... after that i am not sure how regular i can be here...
 
God bless and wish harshad all the luck in life!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh the smarties! Secret missions!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
You did not know of the bunglows... i am in love with the golf course... imagine HC playing there... he would look so royal in that royal palms... all dressed up in golf attaireDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 
Whom are you asking the safety from Confused... it is the package which did all the damage and has now gone back to its den ROFLROFLROFL.. but u are right it was very very intoxicating package
 
naa i didn'tOuchOuchOuch
sam...hc would rather sleep than play golf...
bet lagaa leLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know this package is badOuchOuchOuch
has done some permanent damage to my systemOuchOuchOuchOuch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Well dont know about the future vandy... things are happening but i will be here for atleast a month... after that i am not sure how regular i can be here...
 
God bless and wish harshad all the luck in life!
well sam can u plzz specify wen u say
 "how regular u can be"OuchOuchOuchOuch
god bless harshad
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

naa i didn'tOuchOuchOuch
sam...hc would rather sleep than play golf...
bet lagaa leLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know this package is badOuchOuchOuch
has done some permanent damage to my systemOuchOuchOuchOuch
Well we cant bet for the same thing na... i know he would rather sleep than play.. if he can sleep instead of partying with TL team and eating... then i would not risk betting on him playing golfLOLLOLLOL
 
See that is what i was telling you ... it has hit the brain and has caused damage beyond repair!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

well sam can u plzz specify wen u say
 "how regular u can be"OuchOuchOuchOuch
god bless harshad
Well something which i dont know how can i tell you Ouch... .bcoz as i told u the other day... i am trying for some uni for further studies... now if i get it ... i will be moving to another country and getting adjusted there.. .getting hold of a computer and being here regular will take time... before that i dont even know if i will get into the uni...
 
Ok will logout for sometime now... will be back later in the day!
 
Harshad rocks!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Well we cant bet for the same thing na... i know he would rather sleep than play.. if he can sleep instead of partying with TL team and eating... then i would not risk betting on him playing golfLOLLOLLOL
 
See that is what i was telling you ... it has hit the brain and has caused damage beyond repair!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
its wierd naa sam...
a person doing so much damage to us...
is still soo lovable that we can't think of a day without himLOLLOLLOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Well something which i dont know how can i tell you Ouch... .bcoz as i told u the other day... i am trying for some uni for further studies... now if i get it ... i will be moving to another country and getting adjusted there.. .getting hold of a computer and being here regular will take time... before that i dont even know if i will get into the uni...
 
Ok will logout for sometime now... will be back later in the day!
 
Harshad rocks!
studies come first sam...will pray that u get thru and at the same time get hold of a comp asap and stay in touchSmile
get back sam...only 12 more posts and u'll be a goldieWinkWinkWink
aashi ki tamanna poori ho jaayegi!
god bless harshad

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1193   Views: 76470

-vandy- 1193 76470 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1192   Views: 66813

-Alina- 1192 66813 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75827

-vandy- 1195 75827 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1195   Views: 76346

-funnfrolic- 1195 76346 02 June 2010 at 11:34pm by SunShine_A
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52421

Iriss 1188 52421 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index