Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 2

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Harshad !!!!
Finally Here is A day, we All Wait whole Year to come...A Day, to Celebrate, A Day, to Dance around, A day where our Heart sings...A Day, Where All The Harshad Fans, who Proudly Call themselves as Harshadians, tries to manage every possible way to at least give a visit to this place, where they know, everyone, from all around the world must be gathering birthday messages and wishes just for one ordinary guy. Yeah you read  it right...Harshad  is an ordinary guy, but his dreams, his work and above all his nature makes him Extraordinary. But still at the end of the day he is just the same, small town boy. And that's the best thing about you Harshad.
I still remember that very first sight of you, it was March,13th'08...And there I saw you for the first time on my screen as Prem. With your very first glimpse you made me your fan. I never knew that i could go that crazy over someone. And above all i can't believe like me some other...well actually number of people like me do exists...isn't that interesting??? lolxxx...Its not that hard to believe Harshad that you do have so many crazy fans...this place for example is full of bunch of crazy Harshadians, who think you are their King and this fanclub is your Kingdom !!! And we actually can do everything and anything to be here and to stand by your sight in thick and thin.
On your 28th Birthday Harshad I would like to wish that you get every single thing which you dream of and which you really deserves to get. And yes, you have really disappointed your fans...Its been more than a month and there is no news about you !!!! We All really Pray that everything is fine with you. Please dont hurt your fans by disappearing like this. 
We can't live without watching you !!!!

Anyway...once again wish you a very Happy Birthday !!!! 
May this Birthday brings loads and loads of Happiness and Success for You. May All Your Wishes and Dreams Comes True.
And May You Have A Long, Happy And A Prosperous Life.
Many Many Happy returns of the Day.
Have  A Nice Day. God Bless You
love,
Alina
Edited by -Alina- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

haaappy birthday to you πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
haaappy birthday to you
haaappy birthday dear harshu
haaappy birthday to you

from old fans & new πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
from old fans & new
may good luck go with you
and happiness too

yaaay dis is our 60th home πŸ₯³ congo to HC & all of us πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
gorgeous work vandy!!!!!!! mwaaah

darling harshu,

thank you sooo much for being a part of my life & blooming a smile on my face during da last few years. i still remember my first tv interaction with you, it ws ambar dhara πŸ˜ 

i ws switching through channels when akshat ws shown on sony tv one fine night. dere was something abt you cuz da moment i saw u, da remote control just slipped off from my fingers. i didn't know y i watched few epis of dat show although i never followed it from da beginning. after a while, akshat ws replaced by some other actor and so ws my remote control; it kept on changing channels once againπŸ˜†

after some time, in came my b day in 2008. i wanted to do something different for my b day but i had no idea wat i wanted to do. dat nite, i sat near my tv at 8.30 pm and started switching channels once again. dere ws a new show to replace 'kasauti zindagi' and i told myself 'y dont i give dis new show a try?'. honestly speaking, i didn't like watchin indian soaps back then. anyways after few episodes, dis guy ws shown running after a ball on soccer field. da face ws kinda familiar but i had a tough time placing dat face. after a while, it suddenly struck me dat it's akshat, i mean da same guy who came in ambar dhara. for some odd reason, i ws sooo thrilled and happy to see dat dude again. as a result, i started watchin dis new show everynite. i googled him and checked who he ws and bumped into you πŸ˜

prem played a very vital part in my life. he's da one who urged me to get into web based fan forum and share my views on da show and da character with fans across da globe, who are crazy as i am πŸ˜†. i ws helplessly in love with prem and dats all because of you. you portrayed prem to such an extent dat i, an ordinary person ws compelled to drool on dis larger than life character. 

after exactly 2 years, prem went and in came anurag. i couldn't have asked for more. i loved anurag whole heartedly and especially pagal onu created his special place in my heart. i loved your acting, expressions and basically da whole new anurag fit in perfectly in my tv screen. 

hope u have a fabulous b day filled with lots of love & happiness. i pray and hope that  happiness and success always go hand in hand with you forever & always!!!!

when you are on screen, my eyes refuse to move else where or pay attention to anybody else. so dat shows da magnitude of your persona & presence on tv. pls come back and rule da tv kingdom once again. more than anything, rule da kingdom of all our hearts cuz ur our king of hearts

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

with lots of love + hugs + kisses
nadz

Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations everyone for the 60th FC... πŸ‘

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda!

The D-Day is here... for which every HCian has so patiently waited and looked forward to celebrating.

May all your wishes and dreams come true and you succeed in everything you do. God bless you and all best for your future! Hope you enjoy your day and have many more such days in your life!

Since Anjeer is a rare fruit found in this  part of the world, I have had to drive 103 miles to get them. So whether everyone likes it or not.. it doesnt matter... I am offering Anjeer milkshake to everyone!πŸ˜†

Love
Sam!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Megz is up on stage, giving her bhaashan.

Megz: So as I was saying..I was going through a major low phase...couldn't write..had severe writers block...and the moment I saw Harshad in his 'Jism paankh aankhon mein bhar loonnn..' πŸ˜

Everyone's nodding off to sleep. The ones who are awake want Megz to shut up.

And then suddenly the doors open.

Everyone jerks awake...

Megz: So as I was saying...😲

'It's none other than Harshad Chopda'

Everyone shrieks. Megz faints.

HC Fan: Arre tum log faint kiuun ho rahe ho...ATTACK!

Meg miraculously comes back to life, but faints again due to maha-stampede.

WELCOME TO THE HARSHAD CHOPDA FC: KING OF ANGELS!

COZ WE WERE BORN THIS WAY BABY! πŸ˜Ž

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to youπŸ₯³
Many Many Happy returns of the day.May you get loads of happiness and success in your life.May your every day be filled with smiles ,laughters ,sunshine and load of FoodπŸ˜†.Hope and wish you get everything you want in your life.God bless you and protect you from all evil eyes.Keep smiling and Keep rocking .Your True fans are always here to support you.Comeback soon .Wish you best of luck for your Future.
Proud to be a fan of a person like you 
Luv
Maha

P:S Amazing work HCians FC first page is looking awesommm.
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Harshad chopraπŸ₯³

Finally the big special day is here for which we wait the whole year !This   is a very special day as this is they day when you were born and it was like a blessing to us, without you our lives wouldn't have been the same, without you our TV screens seem empty

Today is your day to celebrate
Your day to be the star
So let the ones you love all cheer
And say how special you are
A year of fun and happiness
Is my birthday wish for you
You are someone special
And your birthday should be too!

May each day bring you
Simple pleasures to enjoy,
Bright hopes for the future
And the happiness of knowing
How special you are to others
Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you enjoy this day to the fullest with your loved ones!

come back soon, we miss you!

Edited by ...Harshiti... - 12 years ago
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SUN LIKES THE SUNDAY
MOON LIKES THE MONDAY
BUT I LIKES ONEDAY
THATS YOUR BIRTHDAY

-------------------------------------

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.

From Morning Till Night,
May Ur B'day Be Bright & Nicer
Than Ever Be4 & As Years Come & Go
May Ur Happiness Grow & Ur Dreams Be Fulfilled Even More

EpPy B'dAy (:

Look outside It's so pleasant !
Sun smiling 4 you..
Trees dancing 4 you..
Birds singing for you..
Because I requested them
All to wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You are loved and appreciate by many around on this special day."

"May you have all the joy in the world on your birthday."

"Cheer up, you're not just a year, you're years better."

"Happy birthday, your birthday candle lights up my life."

Loveee you soo much Harshad<3 Missing u alottt:-(

Misbah.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The Hot Hunk of Television Industry 

One has to agree that today our television industry is filled with hot hunk and choosing just one or two is extremely difficult task to do.  However I have tried to pick few that I thought to be hot hunk of the television. It might not be who you want it to be but you cannot deny the fact that these boys are hunks of the industry. Here is a list of the current batch of hot and happening hunks that either are already playing a main lead and are making their presence felt even in the female-dominated field with their hunky appeal.

Karan Kundra ' Mr. Khata Mihtha

Karan Kundra who is better known as Arjun became famous overnight thanks to popularity of Kitni Mohabbat Hai ' Season 1 and 2.. In fact Kmh was his debut show opposite Kritika Kamara . Their chemistry rocked with young audience so much so that their fans actually demanded for the next season, which of course they got. He has huge fan base following who love him for his down to earth and bright personality, his cute noke jokes with his reel and real life girlfriend Kritika Kamra aka Arohi of  Kitini Mohabbat hai and his goofy behaviour which never cease to make his fans laugh. He is always there for his fans, interacting ith them through facebook fan page, twitter, Hoonur and of courses the interviews. The fans love him in second season of kitni as much as they did in first if not more. They love his and Arohi's fights, their chemistry, the sticky situations they try to put each other into and of course those few passionate moments they share with each other. The fame that Kitin bought him has changed his live forever. Today he is considered one of the most demanded actors in the industry.

Gurumeet Choudary ' Dusht Danav

Maan Singh Khurana or better known as dush danav of Geet is another popular actor who shot to fame with Ramayan and Geet. He plays the Character of Maan Sing Khuranam, who appears to be tough and bit aggressive from outside but tender and lovable from inside. Of course the only person who can control and accept his behaviour is none other than his lady love on screen Geet. Geet brings out various shades in his character, which the audience loves and appreciates. The country knows how Maan handles his employees, how everyone fears him and no one dares to go against him except Geet. Only she is capable of bringing out various emotions in him, capable of melting him with her innocence, capable to go against him and drive him crazy with her  cute demands. The show has not only taken him to the numero uno position but it has given him new fame as a person and as an actor.

Harshad Chopra ' Urff Prem

The sweet next door kind of a boy ' that is the image he gives his fans. He shot to fame through the show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and after that he never had to look back. People loved his character Prem so much that when Ekta Kapoor plans to kill him on the show ,there were petitions through forums and various kind of social networking sites and letters were mailed to creatives of the shows. People loved him, his character, and his chemistry with his co star Aditi Gupta. Eventually the show had to end but his fans soon got to see him in new avatar. Tere Liye, another popular show and another rise to his fame hood. This time he played a sophisticated character called Anurag Ganguli who comes back to his home country after 8 years and takes time to realize his love for his best friend Taani. Even though the show was short lived his performance was noted and appreciated by his fans. After two back to back hits he has proven his place in the industry and in the hearts of his fans.T

Vivian Dsena ' The Hot Vampire

Although not new to the industry his big break came when he was offered the lead role in pyar ki yeh ek kahani. He plays the role of Abhay who appears to be normal college going boy to the world but in reality he is a vampire who has been living for years. As hard he tries to he cannot hide this secret or his feelings for Piya who resembles his first love. His intense gaze and his personality as half human and half vampire have won hearts of many. I feel the fans love him because of the character he plays and the ways he brings out his intensity with it. He wants to protect Piya by keeping her away from his life but he can't stay away from her no matter how hard he tires. Girls love him for this passion and become fida over him. Of course what you see on screen completely opposite of off screen. He is a funny guy who is always trying to pull some sorts of prank on his co actors and always trying to lighten the mood on the set. By playing the role of Abhay he has made his marked his presence in the industry.
 Karan Singh Grover-Mr. Super Cool 
He can melt away ice with his killing eyes.He can say the most casual lines with a power packed intensity.He is a dream ,a heart throb  and a wish of so many girls across the nation.He rocked everyone as DrArmaan in "Dill Mill Gayye" and all the girls died to be his Riddhima.He is Karan Singh Grover aka Ksg.Karan became highly popular as Armaan with  his intense and passionate potrayl of  love for Riddhima.The ease with which he carried the role was incredible .His  eyes spoke volume when he conveyed his love,the same eyes depicted micheif when he pulled Riddhima's dupatta time and again.His style of romancing his girl on and off screen  became a talk. He became an incorridigible flirt over night , but yet loved totally by his fans.The screen sizzles  when he romances all 3 Riddhima's of his life.He popularity didnt  take a dip  inspite of him tying the knot with his  2 year girl friend Shraddha Nigam.Becoming single again and seeing Nicole,certainly added the chuski to his happening life.But he is still best known for his performance as  Armaan , hence will always be cherished and remembered as that . Karan can  surely make heart stop with  one look and make you fall in love with love.The fans are now eagerly awaiting his return to the small screen and woo the girls once again.He just has to hit the screen and weave a spell...Reast as they say his history.His magic and charm will do the work.

Of course there are more hotties in the industry besides these I feel these five  has the right  amount of passion and chemistry with their on screen love, and are noted for their talents and looks and of course the huge amount of fan followings.

Questions

If you had to pick any one of the hot hunk who would you pick? (it can be anyone besides these 5 boys)

What makes these hot hunks so hot - their looks, talents, chemistry with their co-star or something else?

How would you wish your favourite actor would stay in touch with their fans ' through interviews, FB, Blogs, other social newt working site or all of the above?
http://spamdomain.net/celebrity/celebrity-fan-page/38-comment/442-the-hot-hunk-of-television-industry.html

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello paltan log ! Sab thik thak ?... ! ya ya me here after a  long time πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing HC a Very Happy Birthday.. & I pray that God Blesses him with a loads of success , name n fame.. with quality work... !!

Fab work on the FC once again ! 

Cheers will drop by when ever i can πŸ€—