Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 140)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
good morning peeps!!!!!!!

140 pages?!?! my oh my!!!!
hope maha's ready with da next FC?!?!
luv u harshu!!!!!!

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

luv u harshu!!!!!!
heya nadzz
na she is certainly not
but bossji ordered to finish this one and slow down in next FC
so who can deny bossjiTongueROFL
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hey Good Morning Aashi and Nadz !!!

@Aashi: i get your point...but what i'm saying is that...see Juneja Family was badly shattered after Prem's death and then heer was marrying someone else...which some of them didn't wanted that to happen like Preet, Lalit kuldi...and gaya3 was in a state of shock and haven't reacted much since when Prem was shown dead...and Like we all know what a grand entry Prem was given(I'm not talking abt Rajistan episodes) in Heer's marriage...was actually fascinating...all everyone could say was Prem Prem prem...I know it was so stupid of them for not asking that where he was and how he is there now all safely and what brought him back here?? I know CVs are to be blame for such stupidity...but I remember Gaya3's dialogue :Tu kahan chala gaya tha?" and all that...but what I think is...like if God forbid something like that happens in real...what my POV is I wont be asking how he is safe...n where he was...though this make sense to ask that person...but for me the biggest thing would be that he is back...and rest doesnt matter...maybe Cvs tried to show that !!

P.S I'm not supporting CVs coz I actually Hate them...after that 7 yrs leap...but during rajistan scenes and this Prem coming back in Juneja family...I dont think at that time Cvs were to be blamed

I guess we are out of track now !!!...So how you guys doing?? Hey Nadz...have you seen rajistan episodes...that Prem running, turning in that Black cloak?? That has to be the best thing ever shown on Televison !! And harshad in those scenes...Hayeee...his re-entry was worth watching !!!

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

luv u harshu!!!!!!
heya nadzz
na she is certainly not
but bossji ordered to finish this one and slow down in next FC
so who can deny bossjiTongueROFL

Hiya...oh we are pg 140...I jut noticed that now !! lolxx Congrats !!!
we have to slow down in next one?? why is that??? I thought we all should gear up to finish so many Fcs asap...

Anyway Harshad rocks !!!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hello HCians... HCR = 3!

Weekends are pretty boring... no one to chat ... no HC... no HC news!

God bless Harshad!
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Yesterday I read discussions in fc and happened to watch a show which i wont name here and i got so upset with the way the male lead's character was being transformed down i so felt how true HC's characters were never meant to be hated or even misunderstood for that matter...HC not only made us fall in love with the characters but raised the characters to such levels that we couldnt help but just stand by him ... Even when CVs tried too hard to shift viewers' sympathy towards the female lead this heart just kept telling how sad its for ali or prem or onu ... call it HC's super super qualities or whatever LOL but HC and we have been lucky wrt this ... Its such rarest of cases in Indian tele history that a male character has stayed pure and true to itself throughout the journey ... i mean if a characetr loves the love of his life he'd do whatever he'd do just for his love's sake only, but that doesnt mean the character should be showed to be a loser or a weak one ...Sleepy thats exactly what Ali/Prem/Onu managed ...

I hardly rem'ber much of Ali now (oh i need lrl vids; Sonyyy, are you listening?Ouch lol), but as far as I rem'ber no one could find Ali anything but cute ... though I wsnt much of an Ali fan then when I didnt even know its this same guy who is now making me wait ErmmLOL I couldnt dislike him anywhere throughout season1 (though I'd get a bit irritated with Ali-Pooja scenes LOL)...
Prem was toh someone just meant to be fallen in love with Day Dreaming... the character sketch was amazing and HC took it to such a level that even in worst of kdm tracks prem remained quite much the same prem ... what he did was he did for love - heer's love, family's love ... but never did HC let Prem seem to be a loser of sorts ... we could find justifications to his actions and reactions ...
Onu o Onu ...Day Dreaming while growing up from immaturity to maturity and discovering friendship to love what always stayed was he did it all for Taani, and most importantly in a way that would never hurt her ... not intentionally any way ... forget the last epi, but otherwise Onu was always justified to what he did ... his love, indifference, anger, pain, jealousy, sacrifice (which I was really longing to see while HC played it, but its sad we got less of it after the leap Disapprove) everything had a valid reason ...
CVs do deserve praise for this but more of it I feel is deserved by HC for emoting exceptionally well ... I just hope and pray HC comes back with a character that can never be misunderstood and then ofcourse the master is there to handle and shape his new character that way but still I hope the characterisation is lovely ... I trust him with that if he's already taken so long to come back he must have been busy making the perfect choice ... hope he cmes back soon ...

God bless Harshad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
girls,
im still in two minds whether i should speed up with dis FC so im utilizing posts every efficiently ROFL ROFL

@ash
ooopsy s dat so?!?!? better move fast warna our boss will kill us allROFL ROFL
poor maha... LOL must be struggling with books and harshu LOL LOL LOL

@alina
man hw could u not notice da pages?!??! alinaaa ROFL
see hw fast we drool on harshu... it's never ending droolin... Party Party

@sam
ahhh miss our  harshulicious crazy chats... 
yeah dats one bad thing abt weekends yar...

@manasi
hi dear... wow i read ur long post and i totally agree with each word of urs Day Dreaming

@vandy
bossji where are u?!?!?! im busy with da headlines on dis side... LOL

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@ Manasi.. So very true... we have been discussing this for so long now... all other shows female cries and people cry but here... male lead cried and we all wanted to go hug him! Thats not super quality or anything it is JUST PURE HC- MAGIC!! There is not one single scene where we felt the HC-character did something wrong!

Thank you HC!

@Nadz... we will continue our chats from monday... atleast weekend we can spare HC from getting hiccups!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Harshad please come back soon!

Edited by sam123_0 - 04 June 2011 at 6:57am

Go to top