Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 136)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
me too missing Harshad alot!! 

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
hey Newcomers !!!...(sorry if you guys are old...actually I was inactive from past few days o for me you people are new :)...lolxxx

We all miss Harshad so badly !!!

btw guys do check CFC rules... one liners are not allowed
-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

hey Newcomers !!!...(sorry if you guys are old...actually I was inactive from past few days o for me you people are new :)...lolxxx

Oops sorry!!! Hey!!! Yep, miss him aswell!!! Want 2 know who's Harshad's gf really badly!!!! If there's any news on him, please tell me!!! I'm dyin to know!!!
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu4eva

Oops sorry!!! Hey!!! Yep, miss him aswell!!! Want 2 know who's Harshad's gf really badly!!!! If there's any news on him, please tell me!!! I'm dyin to know!!!

Hey Dear (sorry dont know your name)
Well that's actually a difficult question to answer...no one here knows what to say on this...but we ll are happy for Harshad...and we all are waiting for Harshad's dil ki ghanti to ring so that he discloses her name...but still we are happy for him !!!
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

[
@ maha
StarStarStarStar
lovely creations...esp prem waala...its my fav pose/pic of premEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ aashiSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
now wht I did to earn yourSleepy
I tell you di u r justStern SmileTongueROFL

God Bless him
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Hey! Welcome to the FC! :)
We all are missing him so much... Cry I hope we get atleast some news of him in a day or two atleast...Ouch

HC hasnt yet clearly said he has a GF...Confused He has just said he genuinely likes someone and wants to end up with her...Embarrassed
Whoever she is must say she is the luckiest...Embarrassed And oh defo she is one person who might have gone through quite a lot along with HC...and she is still there with him... I think we all should just be happy for him whoever she is and wish him all the best... and hope he gets what he wishes for and what is good for him...i really hope and wish HC stays happy and blessed with her...and she gives him all the happiness he deserves and is worthy of...whoever she is...
but yea she is one person whom some people love even more than HC at times, eventhough they dont know her name yet ROFL

Anyways, God bless Harshad and may he get the best in life...

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Hey! Welcome to the FC! :)
We all are missing him so much... Cry I hope we get atleast some news of him in a day or two atleast...Ouch

HC hasnt yet clearly said he has a GF...Confused He has just said he genuinely likes someone and wants to end up with her...Embarrassed
Whoever she is must say she is the luckiest...Embarrassed And oh defo she is one person who might have gone through quite a lot along with HC...and she is still there with him... I think we all should just be happy for him whoever she is and wish him all the best... and hope he gets what he wishes for and what is good for him...i really hope and wish HC stays happy and blessed with her...and she gives him all the happiness he deserves and is worthy of...whoever she is...
but yea she is one person whom some people love even more than HC at times, eventhough they dont know her name yet ROFL

Anyways, God bless Harshad and may he get the best in life...

Yh. I have a feelin it may b APK!!! Hope it is, if not her then Aditti!!! Just hope we find out soon!!! Love HC a lot!!! Embarrassed
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

now wht I did to earn yourSleepy
I tell you di u r justStern SmileTongueROFL

God Bless him
LOLLOLLOLLOL
u did nothing thats why u earned itLOLLOLLOL
and y are u missing these days???
dil mein dil kho gaya kya?WinkLOLLOLLOL