Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 130)

VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Why would they strangle you... tell them you are asking bcoz even karan is jobless these days. So two bekar people can meet and talk so you are asking about other bekars ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

How about Kamini... Wink
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
do u think they'll buy this reason?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
u r bad samROFLROFLROFLROFL
no double meaning names...suggest some good ones...
miss u harshadOuch

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..LOL but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..ROFL But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.LOL which reminds me of romantic onu. Day Dreaming ROFL

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..LOLConfused

do tell me how it is...Embarrassed

Lovely Megz!

BTW you were angry with Onu... why.. Shocked I am confused.. the poor guy believed her more than anything on earth... and still felt cheated! He told her right in the beginning.. her words would be his truth!

that was my initial reaction...then soapy gave me huge bhaashan aur mujhe samajh main aaya..LOL but seriously..i mean i guess i was more angry at ekta than onu because she put the typical 'heroine is always misunderstood' plotline in EACH and EVERY track of TL..ROFL i mean onu ki sacrifices..they were made to feel like zilch..Ouch
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..LOLConfused

Gorgeous sig dear =)
Love love loVe it loads ClapClap You made it amazingly Clap 
Keep it up Thumbs Up

PS: I am Sabz Embarrassed and I guess, I am seeing you here for the first time...lol. Well, it might be you who is seeing me for the first time here as I am kinda inactive in thisFC Wink

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sig with us Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

LOL...really? That means RS ne Jesus jee ko bhi badnaam kardi? ROFLROFL
Khair, I am not a Chrtistian nor Jesus believer, but Jesus comes to my tongue every now and then...may be I am inspired by Rakhi TongueROFLROFLROFL
I knw, you did give me a huge smile in my face but that got vanishes after few mintues CryCry Aapne mujhe dhokha diya ROFLROFL I really thought that Harshad is coming back soon...lekin it was all joke CryCry

Anyway, I am hoping for HarshJen come back in a youth based romantic show Wink Please pray for HarshJen ROFLROFLROFL

I desperated want to see them together Silly
yeaROFLROFLROFLROFL
sabzz...u better get out of rakhi influence fastROFLROFLROFLROFL
arrey thatwas no joke...very soon we'll definitely get some news abt him or his show...thoda patience...thats itSmile
i'm in for harshjen sabzz...coz they'll look nice togetherSmile

romiosugar1

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Gorgeous sig dear =)
Love love loVe it loads ClapClap You made it amazingly Clap 
Keep it up Thumbs Up

PS: I am Sabz Embarrassed and I guess, I am seeing you here for the first time...lol. Well, it might be you who is seeing me for the first time here as I am kinda inactive in thisFC Wink

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sig with us Big smile

Hi Sabz..i've seen you around here..but i was the inactive one...ROFL thanks a lot..you know I consider this my best siggie till date..and it's on harshad..co-incidence much..Wink ROFL

and I like VM-making more than sigs because sigs take a lot of tym to get everything look good-coloring or woh sab..LOL In VM making even if you don't have special effects kuch to ban jaata hai. TongueLOL

romiosugar1

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
do u think they'll buy this reason?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
u r bad samROFLROFLROFLROFL
no double meaning names...suggest some good ones...
miss u harshadOuch
ROFLROFLROFL have a very very innocent face when u tell them that reason like the one Onu had when he was stealing kisses from Taani! (remember when he did that)

Ok how about Kalavati!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh Harshad! I am thinking of all weird K names now!
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Oh lucky you! You have must really enjoying doing the update!

Also the continuation of the scene... even after spending the whole night... his anger for her has not melted but still u dont get angry on him... it is as if he is justified in what he was doing...

I think this is where the people are missing the point... they set stages for female sympathy but end up with gaining it for the male... same thing happened in kis desh... not once did i feel bad for Heer... the only time i felt bad for her was when her parents died and Prem was hiding from her... otherwise it was always for Prem... and I think it was only bcoz HC made him so!
yes sam...
but i think this happens only wen hc is the lead...
i mean in other shows females do get the sympathyLOLLOL
its the precision and the the convincing power of the actor which makes the scene soSmile
and hc being soo talented...he does it with easeStar
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..LOL but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..ROFL But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.LOL which reminds me of romantic onu. Day Dreaming ROFL

very nice siggy meg...good that u innaugrated ur siggy making talent with akshat...accha haiLOLLOLLOLLOL
u know meg...i liked taani a lot intially coz she was just like one of us...a simple girl with simple dreams...esp the way she reacted on knowing onu did not love her...but as bt got hold of her and transformed her...he mahaanta got on to my nerves...
coz most of the times...onu was missing from her mahaanta listOuchOuchOuch

IndigoBlues

Go to top