Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 129)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yes he isLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
oye...hc is handling my case...
shooo offfROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pehle he'll handle my never ending case...uske baad tum logo ka number aayegaSleepySleepySleepy
Yaar we are all criminals of the same crime... .so we all have the same lawyer! And Vandy we are helping u in reserving ur first place ... so atleast let us share the lawyer!

HC is driving us nuts!

VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Yes simply amazing... Just everything vandy.. the way he held Taani with so much force, then pushed her away ... "jaha dekho subhod taani subhod taani"...I think we will fall short of words to describe this scene! You know even seeing Taani's tears did not move him... he just had to vent out everything! But still at the end of it all you felt like hugging him rather than TaaniClap 

I give full credit to HC here... ok the CV had the scene, dialogue-writer wrote good words, director got the angles right ... but the impact of the scene was only bcoz of HC
yes sam...hc breathed life in a scene where the stage was set fully for the female actor to gain sympathy from the audience...
but the way hc enacted the scene...all u did at the end was to give a jaaadooo ki jhappi to onu!!!!!
god bless u harshad for being such a magician on screenStar
i had done the written update...wait lemme post my feelings abt the sceneEmbarrassed
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

y not samROFLROFLROFLROFL
main uski fan hoon...meri jo marzee mein aayegaaa...
main wahi karooongiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
his friends????Confused
i mean karan kundra does have a fan page on fb...but if i ask him abt hc there...the members will strangle meROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
kunal is not on my friend listROFLROFLROFLROFL
nor is karan wahiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
abb i'm thinking of changing my name...
suggest me some good names with "K"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Why would they strangle you... tell them you are asking bcoz even karan is jobless these days. So two bekar people can meet and talk so you are asking about other bekars ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

How about Kamini... Wink
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy

u know sabzzz...
wen i read "oh jesus" mujhe rakhi sawant ka "oh jejus" yaad aa gayaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
maine kahaa maar daalaShocked
arrey i tried to make u smile and all excitedROFLROFLROFLROFL
oki...harshjen thenWinkWinkWinkWink
i think they'll make a good pairWinkWinkWinkWink
waise bhi here at hc fc we believe in new show...new jodiTongueWinkROFLROFLROFLROFL
LOL...really? That means RS ne Jesus jee ko bhi badnaam kardi? ROFLROFL
Khair, I am not a Chrtistian nor Jesus believer, but Jesus comes to my tongue every now and then...may be I am inspired by Rakhi TongueROFLROFLROFL
I knw, you did give me a huge smile in my face but that got vanishes after few mintues CryCry Aapne mujhe dhokha diya ROFLROFL I really thought that Harshad is coming back soon...lekin it was all joke CryCry

Anyway, I am hoping for HarshJen come back in a youth based romantic show Wink Please pray for HarshJen ROFLROFLROFL

I desperated want to see them together Silly
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..LOL but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..ROFL But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.LOL which reminds me of romantic onu. Day Dreaming ROFL

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..LOLConfused

do tell me how it is...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296sam123_0manasi_31romiosugar1VandyP

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

yes sam...hc breathed life in a scene where the stage was set fully for the female actor to gain sympathy from the audience...
but the way hc enacted the scene...all u did at the end was to give a jaaadooo ki jhappi to onu!!!!!
god bless u harshad for being such a magician on screenStar
i had done the written update...wait lemme post my feelings abt the sceneEmbarrassed
Oh lucky you! You have must really enjoying doing the update!

Also the continuation of the scene... even after spending the whole night... his anger for her has not melted but still u dont get angry on him... it is as if he is justified in what he was doing...

I think this is where the people are missing the point... they set stages for female sympathy but end up with gaining it for the male... same thing happened in kis desh... not once did i feel bad for Heer... the only time i felt bad for her was when her parents died and Prem was hiding from her... otherwise it was always for Prem... and I think it was only bcoz HC made him so!
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Yaar we are all criminals of the same crime... .so we all have the same lawyer! And Vandy we are helping u in reserving ur first place ... so atleast let us share the lawyer!

HC is driving us nuts!
accha theek haiSleepySleepySleepySleepy
miss u harshadOuchOuchOuchOuch
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..LOL but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..ROFL But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.LOL which reminds me of romantic onu. Day Dreaming ROFL

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..LOLConfused

do tell me how it is...Embarrassed

Lovely Megz!

BTW you were angry with Onu... why.. Shocked I am confused.. the poor guy believed her more than anything on earth... and still felt cheated! He told her right in the beginning.. her words would be his truth!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Go to top