Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 112)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Shockedu never thought about it... ...Big smilewell it makes me feel blessed to be born in this age and time!

And thank God I saw HC on screen!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
sam...
have u ever thought of a situation where u r leading a life ...
without seeing hc on screenLOLLOLLOL
tell me...wat would it be likeWink

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

asking too much from HC...Shocked... but I am his fan... I have the right to ask... it is different chapter if he will deliver it or not!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL but I will not stop asking Embarrassed

HC ab aa bhi jayo please!
fan demands are growing a bit too much these daysROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
god bless harshad and give him the strength to meet all of themROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

You know here when we have bday presents... we open them there and then.. and say our thanks and appreciation to the person who gave it immediately!ROFL ROFL ... so i dont mind such a bday present from HC also Embarrassed

But on a serious note... it is true... everyday waiting for prem/ anurag and to see his actions was just Day Dreaming... you know one scene that comes to my mind right now.. is when Onu wants to scold taani for telling mauli abt robi's child... the way HC showed that Onu is angry with Taani bcoz she hurt his little brother... but he does not want to hurt her bcoz then it hurts him seeing her cry!Clap.. Simply Mind-blowing!
well i was talking abt kids presents sam...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
u can't risk them opening their presents in public...it can be pretty embarassingROFLROFLROFLROFL
i rem that scene sa...hc did a brilliant job in it...
infact it was a surprise package...coz we all knew onu would be mad at taani...but the way hc did the scene...ur heart went out for onu...rather that taniEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Yaar why do u keep giving me dhamaki that HC will stop acting if he visits FC or now sees the list!Confused

But you are right in a way... he might get scared.. what if he does not live upto our expectations... but HC u need not worry... even if u just come and stand.. like in the last few episodes of TL our eyes will only be looking at you bcoz u always surpass our expectations!Embarrassed and make an impact even if u are not being focused!
coz i feel soROFLROFLROFLROFL
imagine him reading abt his unknown super qualitiesROFLROFLROFLROFL
damn u sam...
u had to mention those episROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
u know wenever i used to update them...
i used to wonder if bt is trying to use him like an item boy...
just a glimpse and they'll be sure of super duper trpsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ok imagine dis... 2 girls wearin long princess wali dresses, long hair runnin behind prince charming like maniacs... wat else can harshu do other than lockin us (weird stalkers) ROFL ROFL
hmmm...imaginedWink
for that harshad has to stop...
and meet us...right!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i'm ready to go to any asylum or jailWink
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

harshu wasn't in mahabarat rite?!?! i mean he only auditioned for da role... wasn't he?!?!? 

i really dont know anything abt mahabarat story...da only indian historical saga i know is ramayan... Confused
he auditioned...was chosen and even shot for the show for 10 days nadzzz
but he was not able to continue it coz of the change in storyline of desh(prem's death track was laid off...)
plus hectic schedules of mahabharatOuchOuchOuch

frankly it was not possible too nadz for hc to do prem and arjun at the same time...
coz prem as we know was the lead...and arjun was the pivotal character of mahabharat...
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMGDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...*faints*...I'm not fainting over that pic !!!
You guys wont believe...mein ne abh kya scene dehka..."Mere sapno ki umer mere bauji k sapno ki umer se baari nahi hai..." I actually couldn't get the whole dialogue as I just woke up after sleeping for 2 hrs so my mind is not working right now...and first thing I saw was The Prem On my tv !!! Hayeee...Harshad looked sooo cute...and I must tell you guys...Prem is Prem it actually looked to me that I'm watching it for the first time !!!

P.S I missed Prem's entry !!! and I'm not back yet !! Sorry Vandy di !!! I'm badly stuck til June 15 !!! I know June the Monsoon season is here and you guys must be discussing some really good stuff...I wish I was part of it :(...Anyway bye..

Go to top