Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

do u think they'll buy this reason?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
u r bad sam🤣🤣🤣🤣
no double meaning names...suggest some good ones...
miss u harshad

🤣🤣🤣 have a very very innocent face when u tell them that reason like the one Onu had when he was stealing kisses from Taani! (remember when he did that)

Ok how about Kalavati!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Harshad! I am thinking of all weird K names now!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh lucky you! You have must really enjoying doing the update!

Also the continuation of the scene... even after spending the whole night... his anger for her has not melted but still u dont get angry on him... it is as if he is justified in what he was doing...

I think this is where the people are missing the point... they set stages for female sympathy but end up with gaining it for the male... same thing happened in kis desh... not once did i feel bad for Heer... the only time i felt bad for her was when her parents died and Prem was hiding from her... otherwise it was always for Prem... and I think it was only bcoz HC made him so!

yes sam...
but i think this happens only wen hc is the lead...
i mean in other shows females do get the sympathy😆😆
its the precision and the the convincing power of the actor which makes the scene so😊
and hc being soo talented...he does it with ease⭐️
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..😆 but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..🤣 But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.😆 which reminds me of romantic onu. 😍 🤣

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..😆😕

do tell me how it is...😳

very nice siggy meg...good that u innaugrated ur siggy making talent with akshat...accha hai😆😆😆😆
u know meg...i liked taani a lot intially coz she was just like one of us...a simple girl with simple dreams...esp the way she reacted on knowing onu did not love her...but as bt got hold of her and transformed her...he mahaanta got on to my nerves...
coz most of the times...onu was missing from her mahaanta list
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yeaROFLROFLROFLROFL
sabzz...u better get out of rakhi influence fastROFLROFLROFLROFL
arrey thatwas no joke...very soon we'll definitely get some news abt him or his show...thoda patience...thats it😊
i'm in for harshjen sabzz...coz they'll look nice together😊

LOL...sure jee, I can't stand RS anyway 😛 She is just 🤬
Khair, I hope so dear...we need to have him back =) I can't wait to see him on my TV. I don't even watch TV now a days coz TV is nothing without HARSHAD 😳
I am loosing my patience coz it's been already so many days that TL has ended 😭 and hardly seen Harshad afterwards :(( I want to see him at least once a days 🤣🤣

Awww...thank you jee :) Yes, I can imagine HarshJen chemistry very well and I knw the fact that they would look amazing together ⭐️ They would burn the screen if they happen to share the same platform 😲😃😆

May HarshJen make a come back in a show (together) 🤣🤣

sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

that was my initial reaction...then soapy gave me huge bhaashan aur mujhe samajh main aaya..😆 but seriously..i mean i guess i was more angry at ekta than onu because she put the typical 'heroine is always misunderstood' plotline in EACH and EVERY track of TL..🤣 i mean onu ki sacrifices..they were made to feel like zilch..

I dont think I blame ekta megz ... she makes products which sell... tell me how many male oriented serial work in today's world.

Isnt it amazing that in this female-oriented shows... we always feel bad for the male ... who is HC! Be is kis desh or TL.. I always felt bad for the males rather than the females and I think this was possible only bcoz HC made these characters like that!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 have a very very innocent face when u tell them that reason like the one Onu had when he was stealing kisses from Taani! (remember when he did that)

Ok how about Kalavati!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Harshad! I am thinking of all weird K names now!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
fb pe face nahi dikhta sam🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i'll do one thing...i'll post that scene...and ask them to imagine my face with the same  expression...
there are high chances that i won't be strangled atall🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
coz seeing that puppy face of hc...they'll fall in love with him and become his fan...and won't mind me asking such things to karan🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
plzzz
u leave that job of suggesting names to me...i'll think of something myself🤣🤣🤣🤣
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues[/QUOTE

Hi Sabz..i've seen you around here..but i was the inactive one...🤣 thanks a lot..you know I consider this my best siggie till date..and it's on harshad..co-incidence much..😉 🤣

and I like VM-making more than sigs because sigs take a lot of tym to get everything look good-coloring or woh sab..😆 In VM making even if you don't have special effects kuch to ban jaata hai. 😛😆

Honestly speaking, I love anything that is related to Harshad 😉 but your sig was truly very beautiful and I just loved it 😃 I love the way you made it. Perfectly done 👏👏  Hope to see ya making more siggies on Harshad 😉

Oh you are a vm maker then =) Would love to watch your vmz too then 😉

Do share with us if you happen to make any Harshad, Taanu or even premeer vm 😳 HarshJen vm would be greatly appreciated ROFLROFLROFL
Edited by -Sabz- - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Bye all 🤗

Got to catch some sleep now  as I am super duper sleepy 🥱

Keeping my finger crossed for Harshad come back 😍
May god bless Harshad and  come back soon for our sake 😉

Take care :P
sam123_0 thumbnail

yes sam...

but i think this happens only wen hc is the lead...
i mean in other shows females do get the sympathy😆😆
its the precision and the the convincing power of the actor which makes the scene so😊
and hc being soo talented...he does it with ease⭐️

Yes... and I dont care for other shows... bcoz I dont see them 😛... do u watch any shows now ... do u feel any connection with any of them... i tried watching one and just could not finish watching one 30 mins show!

Love you HC !
VandyP thumbnail

Yes... and I dont care for other shows... bcoz I dont see them 😛... do u watch any shows now ... do u feel any connection with any of them... i tried watching one and just could not finish watching one 30 mins show!

Love you HC !

naa sam...after desh...all i've watched on tv were related to hc...😆😆😆😆
i don't even try watching other shows😆😆😆😆
but yes...i do watch rewality shows...and somehow want to see hc in roadies😉😉😉
i know he'll never be a part of it...but i wish he was!😆😆😆