Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 102)

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 8060

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by manasi_31

when is he coming back
when is he coming back
when is he coming back
when is he coming back
when is he coming back

Cry

how much more patience should one keep AngryDisapprove

God bless Harshad and save & protect him from all evil eyes
mans...the day u become regular at fc...he'll be back on the same dayLOL
patienceSleepy...i somehow feel i'll forget the meaning of this word in my wait for hc to come back...
and do some serious damage to a lot of peopleAngryAngryAngry

di LOL i visit fc daily almost after every 2 hours when am online ROFL
is his comeback got to do with me being regular? EmbarrassedDay Dreaming awww Day DreamingROFL
but talking about him is making me miss him so much more Ouch i feel so frustrated now Angry atleast some damn news is necessary na if not his immediate come back Ouch no one values the feelings of us paagal fans Cry

God bless Harshad

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 39255

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31


di LOL i visit fc daily almost after every 2 hours when am online ROFL
is his comeback got to do with me being regular? EmbarrassedDay Dreaming awww Day DreamingROFL
but talking about him is making me miss him so much more Ouch i feel so frustrated now Angry atleast some damn news is necessary na if not his immediate come back Ouch no one values the feelings of us paagal fans Cry

God bless Harshad

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
there's a connection mansROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
welcome to fanland mansROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i guess waiting and practising patience has to be a way of life here!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
god bless harshad
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Now people are behing his lips alsoROFL or i am late in noticingErmm
Anyways on serious note
when there was so much TL - TL today
then why SBS forgot Onu of TL and took Taani alone
Onu ko bhi kisi jagah bhej dete
humhe segment toh mil jaati uspr atleastUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17942

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Now people are behing his lips alsoROFL or i am late in noticingErmm
Anyways on serious note
when there was so much TL - TL today
then why SBS forgot Onu of TL and took Taani alone
Onu ko bhi kisi jagah bhej dete
humhe segment toh mil jaati uspr atleastUnhappy


Haina?
Humare Onu ko bhool gaya SBS Disapprove
Onu taani ko saath hi bhej deta tou theek tha, but Onu akele bhi chalega Wink
Bas humey apna Onuuu chahiye ErmmDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17942

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged



Aaah, those deadly looks SillySillyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...where have u been????OuchOuchOuch
already missing u?
university se call aa gaya????ConfusedConfusedConfused
i miss ur, mine and nadz's discussions abt hcWinkLOLEmbarrassed
 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi all, im extremely busy but peepin in from work to see hw u guys are takin care of our harshu darlin...
@vandy & samws abt to say da same thing vandy... i miss our 3 musketeerish convo on harshu ROFL ROFLhope da amazing 3 idiots get back together to continue our droolin mission...
god bless harshu babu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
Originally posted by -vandy-

same here nadzzzOuch i miss our convosLOLLOLLOLsam...where r ??we have a target...i hope u've not forgotten abt itLOLLOLLOLi love harshadLOLWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
 
 
Sorry girls ... was busy yesterday and today. Just got some time. I think tomorrow I will be here ur morning time Big smile
 
Vandy... we have a target... Shockedwhich is?Confused.. 100th FC for HC's next bday? Confused
 
@Sweta... I am the jailor in which we have locked HC... with permission from vandy... but I think I will let him go out now and select some new show and put you behind barsLOL. Stop posting such deadly picturesEmbarrassed. You dont realise the damage you are doing to my poor starved and half-dead brain!
 
And sorry vandy.. u say you love harshad but I say I hate HC!LOLLOLLOL (I will keep saying it in the hope that one day I will get my life back!Embarrassed)


Edited by sam123_0 - 31 May 2011 at 9:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005Daffodilee

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 11334

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...where have u been????OuchOuchOuch
already missing u?
university se call aa gaya????ConfusedConfusedConfused
i miss ur, mine and nadz's discussions abt hcWinkLOLEmbarrassed
 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi all, im extremely busy but peepin in from work to see hw u guys are takin care of our harshu darlin...
@vandy & samws abt to say da same thing vandy... i miss our 3 musketeerish convo on harshu ROFL ROFLhope da amazing 3 idiots get back together to continue our droolin mission...
god bless harshu babu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
Originally posted by -vandy-

same here nadzzzOuch i miss our convosLOLLOLLOLsam...where r ??we have a target...i hope u've not forgotten abt itLOLLOLLOLi love harshadLOLWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
 
 
Sorry girls ... was busy yesterday and today. Just got some time. I think tomorrow I will be here ur morning time Big smile
 LOL
Vandy... we have a target... Shockedwhich is?Confused.. 100th FC for HC's next bday? Confused
 
@Sweta... I am the jailor in which we have locked HC... with permission from vandy... but I think I will let him go out now and select some new show and put you behind barsLOL. Stop posting such deadly picturesEmbarrassed. You dont realise the damage you are doing to my poor starved and half-dead brain!
 
And sorry vandy.. u say you love harshad but I say I hate HC!LOLLOLLOL (I will keep saying it in the hope that one day I will get my life back!Embarrassed)
hey jailor jee welcome welcome after few daysHugLOL.
 
so you jailed my prem now i need nadz di's kitty with machine gun to shoot youLOL.hmm today too no news about harshu
waiting for my harshu
god bless him
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

hey jailor jee welcome welcome after few daysHugLOL.
 
so you jailed my prem now i need nadz di's kitty with machine gun to shoot youLOL.hmm today too no news about harshu
waiting for my harshu
god bless him
Hey Anu Hug
 
Yaar you cant come behind me bcoz they are the ones who made me the jailor!LOL.. I dont risk anything when I know what gang is waiting at the other end for HCWink
 
Oh correction... I have not jailed Prem... He is a free man. I have jailed HC the man himself LOLLOLLOL
 
Tell me about it yaar... HC please please come back... you are killing us now!


Edited by sam123_0 - 31 May 2011 at 10:27am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1193   Views: 76444

-vandy- 1193 76444 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1192   Views: 66802

-Alina- 1192 66802 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75815

-vandy- 1195 75815 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1195   Views: 76333

-funnfrolic- 1195 76333 02 June 2010 at 11:34pm by SunShine_A
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52403

Iriss 1188 52403 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index